Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Help, tips, and conversations on CoD:MW2. 

Tags: call of duty, modern warfare, cod mw2, xbox, playstation 

Reply The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild
Female Gamers and the Community

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AsianWeedWacker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:44 pm
So as we all know there is almost NO gamers that are women. Probably cause their too busy making sammiches!!! OHH!!! JK. that's not the point. We all know that Xbox Live/PSN/PC is not the best and most friendly community out there. I've been making fun Just because of my gamertag (AsianWeedWack, Epic? i think so) i think that this is unfair. Nobody really cares, but that's because i'm a MAN. i have several friends on Live that are women and DOMINATE the leader boards. even though they rape the enemy team when were in lobby she gets an OUTRAGEOUS amount of trash talk. Insults like "Scrub, or Gook (shes asian), or somekind of sexist slur, like the one abpve. The poin is that i want to know what's your opinion on all of this, how much s**t you get for being good, a different race/sex, or just plain sucky. How much trash talk do you do?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:02 pm
Truely I don't care. Ladies online don't even talk half the time (for whatever the problem is).  

Kinky Walrus

Ruthless Sex Symbol

Rouga Tsurugi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:14 pm
eeh.. i dont know cuz u may not know if their gay who sounds like a girl <><> it happened to this dude who was "cybering" is cod one time with my friend "who admitted he was gay that day" which rely freaked me out....  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:36 am
I just mute the annoying ********. I give people a chance to prove they can talk and not be rude or annoying before I just mute them.

I have had tons of people give me a hard time cause im a girl. They normally try hitting on me but sometimes they attack me either verbally or killin me in the match and theyre on my own damn team! wtf?

Honestly I could care less what these pre-teen brats or childish acting men have to say. I play the game and i enjoy the hell out of it. Thank you I.W. for the mute option!

Ive heard many people callin black people niggers and jiggs and s**t. Wow. I seriously hope its to just razz them up to get the match more "intense"... cause if theyre serious i just hope one day they dont get caught in a corner in a room full of black guys with bad attitudes. xD  

Kittymeeow
Vice Captain

Anxious Cupcake

Kittymeeow
Vice Captain

Anxious Cupcake

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:45 am
Rouga Katana
eeh.. i dont know cuz u may not know if their gay who sounds like a girl <><> it happened to this dude who was "cybering" is cod one time with my friend "who admitted he was gay that day" which rely freaked me out....

A gay guy "Freaks you out"... wait wait wait a gay guy thats miles away playing an online game "freaks you out"? How pathetic. rolleyes

Did you ever think this "gay guy" might have been a boy that was messin with everyone in the room? And so what if this person was gay.... ya afraid you might catch it over the wires and thru the controller your playin with?

Im sorry.. I cant get over how stupid your post is. lol  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:07 am
I tend to not say a word til after the game is done. Then people go "WHO THE ******** IS THAT CHANZLYN PERSON?" And then I say something and they start getting pissy about how I'm girl and I beat them.

So, they say their sexist slur of "Go make me a sandwich and get off live." I retort with, "b***h! Go make me some bacon before I kick your a** again."

The angrier they make me, the better I get. I ended up with a 22-2 ratio at the end and was MVP. It was great. B)

But, yeah, I generally mute people or just stay friendly, tbqh, I'm only mean when they won't shut up.

OH, I was muted because, and I quote "You sound like a girl, so we are muting you."

...because I am a girl?  

Glamorize

Lucky Heckler

7,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

AsianWeedWacker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:04 pm
Closest they've ever gotten, they don't know what do after first contact. =D  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:48 pm
I have female friends on xbox live who play mw2 with me and the lads all the time.. i mean those who say "oi b***h make me a sandwhich..." i guess a simple reply to the guy who said it is simply... "get a job" xd
Its generaly those who insult people end up with low scores because they cant acctually play the game so they will try put you down with insults.  

fear3x3range

Ac130 Attacker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:05 pm
Kittymeeow
I just mute the annoying ********. I give people a chance to prove they can talk and not be rude or annoying before I just mute them.

I have had tons of people give me a hard time cause im a girl. They normally try hitting on me but sometimes they attack me either verbally or killin me in the match and theyre on my own damn team! wtf?

Honestly I could care less what these pre-teen brats or childish acting men have to say. I play the game and i enjoy the hell out of it. Thank you I.W. for the mute option!

Ive heard many people callin black people niggers and jiggs and s**t. Wow. I seriously hope its to just razz them up to get the match more "intense"... cause if theyre serious i just hope one day they dont get caught in a corner in a room full of black guys with bad attitudes. xD

i hear that too in xboxlive  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:09 pm
Well my name is Huntress(#) - I don't wanna get tons of messages n' s**t from people, so I'm not going to give the number at the end of it.

Anyway, I pretty much put it out there that I'm a girl, just because of my name. I don't get much crap for it, to be honest. And if I do? Mute is just a few buttons away. I totally agree with you, kitty. I give em a chance to prove they aren't douchebags, or I mute them. It's always nice to keep those channels open for tactics and whatnot, but if you're going to be stupid, I'm not going to listen to you. Plain and simple.

P.S. I'm new and actually just posted something on the intro thread about this :  

Aanika_Phaeton
Vice Captain

4,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100

Adorable Adore

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:35 am
When I was in a lobby with my friend,
My friend told these boys that ohhmanda is a girl
and then later on I see them teabagging her in the corner....
In the map "Quarry" on Search & Destroy...

Good Thing my friend didnt tell him I was a girl or they will be bothering me.....
I hate boys online like that there annoying...

I Forgot Her GamerTag
so dont except me to know her Gamertag

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:41 am
I really find that the sexist people on LIVE are stupid. It just makes the online community look like trash. Does it really matter what gender plays video games? To me I honestly don't care. Once it gets into competitive multiplayer it doesn't matter who they are, they are all the same, people aiming for the win.  

Moonlight Resonance

Greedy Capitalist

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Kid Renegade
Vice Captain

O.G. Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:23 am
Kittymeeow
Rouga Katana
eeh.. i dont know cuz u may not know if their gay who sounds like a girl <><> it happened to this dude who was "cybering" in cod one time with my friend "who admitted he was gay that day" which rely freaked me out....

A gay guy "Freaks you out"... wait wait wait a gay guy thats miles away playing an online game "freaks you out"? How pathetic. rolleyes

Did you ever think this "gay guy" might have been a boy that was messin with everyone in the room? And so what if this person was gay.... ya afraid you might catch it over the wires and thru the controller your playin with?

U got it all wrong the Friend whos gay was my friend sine 1rst grade. Me, my brother, and him always play cod, and now since he told us he was gay it freaks me out cuz im straight and i dont want some dude... eeh nvm. I just made long go short so whatever no need to talk to u since u said my post was stupid and ur the one who quoted it. (its my old account by the way)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:46 pm
Exotic Player
Kittymeeow
Rouga Katana
eeh.. i dont know cuz u may not know if their gay who sounds like a girl <><> it happened to this dude who was "cybering" in cod one time with my friend "who admitted he was gay that day" which rely freaked me out....

U got it all wrong the Friend whos gay was my friend sine 1rst grade. Me, my brother, and him always play cod, and now since he told us he was gay it freaks me out cuz im straight and i dont want some dude... eeh nvm. I just made long go short so whatever no need to talk to u since u said my post was stupid and ur the one who quoted it. (its my old account by the way)

Lol, dude your sick, you might want to understand that if he is gay and your not, tell him that your straight and he should'nt do anything ta yah. It seems like your going to end the friendship because your scared.

Now for my post on the main topic!! biggrin
Just mute em. You'l don't need to be listening to s**t heads and sexists.
So yeah unless you want to hear them wimper as you destroy and pummel them to the floor, then go for it lol.  

Treythebest_11

ShadicNanaya510

4,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:37 pm
Glamorize
I tend to not say a word til after the game is done. Then people go "WHO THE ******** IS THAT CHANZLYN PERSON?" And then I say something and they start getting pissy about how I'm girl and I beat them.

So, they say their sexist slur of "Go make me a sandwich and get off live." I retort with, "b***h! Go make me some bacon before I kick your a** again."

The angrier they make me, the better I get. I ended up with a 22-2 ratio at the end and was MVP. It was great. B)

But, yeah, I generally mute people or just stay friendly, tbqh, I'm only mean when they won't shut up.

OH, I was muted because, and I quote "You sound like a girl, so we are muting you."

...because I am a girl?
That's probably the only way to cope with getting their asses kicked by you. See what I would do is say something like, "Your lucky im having an off day... Other wise I would have kicked your a** back into the kitchen!" Which would infact be true because I don't lose in MW2  
The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games