Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Worlds Divide

Back to Guilds

This Guild is stricty a Roleplay and Cosplay Guild. 

Tags: Bleach, Roleplay, Anime, Manga, Literate 

Reply Division 2~Onmitsukido Force~Rashida Mubarak
Captains Office

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shikairu Nara

Dangerous Lover

10,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:10 pm
User Image
This is the Captains Office if you have any questions or just need to talk to the Captain come here.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:21 pm
Rashida Mubarak
Squad 2 Captain

Rashida strode into her office, back straight and head held high. As soon as the door was closed and she was out of sight of her subordinates, however, she heaved a large sigh and slumped back against the door. The woman lifted a hand to pinch the bridge of her nose, squeezing her eyes shut. She had just returned from a training session with her new recruits, preferring a hands-on approach in shaping her subordinates into fine shinigami. How could they follow and respect her, after all, if they never had any contact with her?

She could not quite call it a disaster, but still . . . she had experienced better -- much, much better. They were lucky her Bankai was designed more for defense and endurance than offense, otherwise . . .

"Tea," she mumbled to herself, wandering from the door to her desk. "I need tea. No . . . wine would be better." Sighing, Rashida sank into her chair and leaned back. "Then again, it would not make a very good impression on anyone for me to be drinking at this hour."

The shinigami Captain heard her Zanpactou spirit chuckle softly in the back of her head before proceeding to hum a gentle tune -- an ancient Egyptian roundelay of sorts. Rashida relaxed further into her chair, allowing her eyes to drift closed as she recovered from the . . . tiring ordeal.  

Koneko Kuromira
Crew

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Koneko Kuromira
Crew

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:56 am
Rashida Mubarak
Squad 2 Captain

Rashida jolted slightly, eyes snapping open and back straightening. Her gaze darted almost frantically about the room before she relaxed back into her chair with a sigh, lifting one hand to rub her eyes. A soft chuckle echoed in her ears, and she scowled. "Why did you let me fall asleep?"

The air seemed to shimmer beside her like a desert mirage as her Zanpactou's spirit settled into the visual -- if not physical -- plane. The black-furred jackal-man curled his clawed hands around his silver ankh-staff and leaned against it, gazing down at the Captain with a faint hint of amusement in his silver eyes -- the corners of his mouth curving slightly upward. "You needed it," he told her.

"Perhaps," Rashida allowed, "but I hardly think that my office is the proper place for me to be napping. What sort of first impression do you think that would make if any of my subordinates decided to drop by . . . or one of the other Captains for that matter?" She arched an eyebrow up at Yinepu, and the god-spirit chuckled again.

"Have you no faith in me, Rashida Mubarak?" he inquired. "I would have roused you should someone of note approached."

"Define 'someone of note'," the Egyptian woman grumbled. Yinepu, however, did not answer -- contenting himself to merely watching her with that faint smile and those eyes twinkling with amusement -- as if waiting for something. Rashida suddenly froze in the midst of yawning and gasped. She twisted in her chair and quickly bowed to the bipedal jackal. "Forgive me, m'lord. That was rude and disrespectful. Your reasons are your own and I should not be -- OW!"  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:04 am
Rashida Mubarak
Squad 2 Captain

Yinepu hefted his staff and rested the ankh portion in his clawed hand, having just whacked Rashida over the head with it. The Captain rose from her bow, rubbing the spot -- there was already a bump! -- and blinking back tears of pain from her eyes. "What was that for?!" she demanded heatedly, making the jackal-man smirk.

"You have asked me that question several times, Rashida Mubarak, but you always seem to forget the answer."

Rashida opened her mouth to reply, but no sound issued forth. She sighed and leaned back in her chair, wincing slightly. "Right . . . sorry, m'lord." Yinepu lifted his staff again, and the woman cringed away from him. "What? I cannot show the proper respect?"

Yinepu lowered the staff slowly, resting the tip on the shinigami's forehead. "Respect I can accept. Worship I do not," he intoned. "I expect you to treat me as you do your other companions -- not like your god."

Sighing, the Captain nodded. "I will do my best not to forget . . . again," she acquiesced. "I suppose it wouldn't be proper for me to be acting . . . servile toward anyone like that -- even you -- now that I am a Captain." Yinepu hummed his approval. "Still, you don't have to give me a concussion."

He chuckled. "I had to get your attention somehow."  

Koneko Kuromira
Crew

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Koneko Kuromira
Crew

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 12:04 pm
Rashida Mubarak
Squad 2 Captain

As Rashida frowned -- trying not to appear to be pouting -- and directed her attention to the various reports on her desk (one of the downsides of her new rank: the paperwork), Yinepu moved to the window and peered out at what could be seen of the Seireitei. Silence descended upon the pair, strangely devoid of Yinepu's humming, and Rashida started glancing up every now and again to check and see if the Zanpactou spirit was still manifested. After a while, she rested her hand on her sword's hilt and released a bit of her Reiryoku into it, earning herself the brief attention and receiver of a grateful smile from the jackal-man.

When he returned his silvery gaze back to the world outside the window, Rashida spoke. "Is something the matter, Yinepu?"

The Zanpactou spirit allowed his ankh-staff to rest on his shoulder as he replied, "The Seireitei appears to be abuzz with activity." He made a vague motion out the window. "Has something happened?"

Rashida turned her chair and rose, crossing to the window and looking out as well. Her brow furrowed slightly. "I don't know," she admitted, "but I'm sure that if something was the matter, I would be informed as a Captain."

"Unless they forgot," Yinepu pointed out. "You are a newly-minted Captain, after all -- and without a Lieutenant yet at that, Rashida Mubarak."

"But the Commander General--!" Rashida sputtered, only to have Yinepu lift a clawed hand and interrupt. "--is only human, despite how old or powerful she may be. If something is happening, then she probably has a lot on her plate and it is easy for things to slip one's mind when under a lot of stress." The Egyptian woman slipped into thought, crossing one arm over her chest and resting her other elbow on its wrist -- tapping her lips with the middle knuckle of her index finger.

"Perhaps you should show the initiative and inquire as to the nature of the situation?" Yinepu suggested.

This time, Rashida did not argue. Instead, she gave a sharp nod, straightened her uniform and swept from the room. Smiling, Yinepu moved to follow, shimmering and vanishing in the air like a desert mirage.

((To the First Division Captain's Office --> wink )  
Division 2~Onmitsukido Force~Rashida Mubarak

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games