Welcome to Gaia! ::

FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Back to Guilds

The best final fantasy guild on gaia; covering for ALL of your Final Fantasy needs! 

Tags: final fantasy, kingdom hearts, square enix, gaming, forever 

Reply FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever
New Members Say Hello! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

smileycentralme
Captain

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:07 pm

This is the thread to say "Hello" to all new members!
Also for new members to introduce themselves to others of the guild!

New Members: Be sure to state something about yourself, and how you found about of this guild; was it someone who invited you? (who?) , did you search it up?, was it advertised in someone's siggy? (who?)

Have fun!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:35 pm
Hay thar. I'm new here in this guild. And it seems like I'm the first one to introduce myself for now!
I found out about this guild because I was invited; imagine that.
Final Fantasy VII is my favorite of the series. I have never played the actual FFVII game, but I played Crisis Core and part of DoC. Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core is my favorite video game ever. Zack Fair is the epitome of my fictional character obsessions. -exasperated sigh-
I currently am saving up my monies to buy FFXIII. That looks like an AWESOME game. But Versus, oh man. That's the one that I REALLY cannot wait for. Ohh Noctus. Though getting a PS3.. That might be a problem. -looks at Xbox- Oh why can't you magically play PS3 games? Anyways... Hay.

Dominashun

smileycentralme
Captain

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:41 pm
Dominashun
Hay thar. I'm new here in this guild. And it seems like I'm the first one to introduce myself for now!
Final Fantasy VII is my favorite of the series. I have never played the actual FFVII game, but I played Crisis Core and part of DoC. Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core is my favorite video game ever. Zack Fair is the epitome of my fictional character obsessions. -exasperated sigh-
I currently am saving up my monies to buy FFXIII. That looks like an AWESOME game. But Versus, oh man. That's the one that I REALLY cannot wait for. Ohh Noctus. Though getting a PS3.. That might be a problem. -looks at Xbox- Oh why can't you magically play PS3 games? Anyways... Hay.

I loved Crisis Core, It was one of the best so far

And FFXIII you're at least looking at your xbox which can play one of FFXIII
I'm looking at my PS2 here >.<

Embrace your Dreams, and Protect your honour... i <3 Zack

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:09 am
Welcome Dominashun! I hope you enjoy it here!  

xXazabazaXx
Crew

5,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Generous 100

Saint Loon

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:15 am
Hey there! ^_~ Call me Popcorn or Kitten. I'm Canadian, so my spelling probably seems weird to you. Bear with me!

I was sent an invitation to a guild and I was absolutely psyched to see that it was for a FF guild!
I wouldn't say I have a favourite Final Fantasy game, I adore them all, for very different reasons. I'm in the process of beating FFX and X-2 for the third and second times. (Going for 100%!)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:17 am
i love final fantasy and ur the one who sent me an invitation.........i got nothen else..... sweatdrop  

dolphinbear1

7,925 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

dolphinbear1

7,925 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:20 am
smileycentralme
Dominashun

I loved Crisis Core, It was one of the best so far

And FFXIII you're at least looking at your xbox which can play one of FFXIII
I'm looking at my PS2 here >.<

Embrace your Dreams, and Protect your honour... i <3 Zack

i LOVE crisis core its my all time favorite  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:28 am
[.Black.Kitten.]
Hey there! ^_~ My name's Ciara, but you can call me Popcorn or Kitten. I'm Canadian, so my spelling probably seems weird to you. Bear with me!

I was sent an invitation to a guild and I was absolutely psyched to see that it was for a FF guild!
I wouldn't say I have a favourite Final Fantasy game, I adore them all, for very different reasons. I'm in the process of beating FFX and X-2 for the third and second times. (Going for 100%!)

Don't worry! I'm Canadian too!

good luck perfecting X-2!! I was never able to perfect it >.<

smileycentralme
Captain

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100

Saint Loon

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:54 am
smileycentralme
[.Black.Kitten.]
Hey there! ^_~ My name's Ciara, but you can call me Popcorn or Kitten. I'm Canadian, so my spelling probably seems weird to you. Bear with me!

Don't worry! I'm Canadian too!

good luck perfecting X-2!! I was never able to perfect it >.<

Aha, I'm using walkthroughs to help me -cheats-

Oh cool! Fellow Canadian!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:55 am
Hello all ,im Emi the classic final fantasy lover  

I MIC MUFFIN I

2,850 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Statustician 100

smileycentralme
Captain

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:58 am
I MIC MUFFIN I
Hello all ,im Emi the classic final fantasy lover

hi! Welcome to the guild =D  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:21 am
Hello. I got an invitation to join the guild. The only Final Fantasy that I ever actually played is Final Fantasy VIII, and I was obsessed with it long before actually playing. I have Final Fantasy IX now because someone gave it to me but I haven't been able to play because our PS2 was stolen, along with every other system we owned. crying
I hope I can still fit in here even though I've only played one game.  

Rebel Rinoa Heartilly

smileycentralme
Captain

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:26 am
Rebel Rinoa Heartilly
Hello. I got an invitation to join the guild. The only Final Fantasy that I ever actually played is Final Fantasy VIII, and I was obsessed with it long before actually playing. I have Final Fantasy IX now because someone gave it to me but I haven't been able to play because our PS2 was stolen, along with every other system we owned. crying
I hope I can still fit in here even though I've only played one game.

Its okay! Everyone is welcome!
aww it sucks that your consoles were stolen >.<

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:21 pm
haha hey some one invited me here lol but unlike the other people who say they are here because they also got invited i was really excited lol i love all final fantasy my favorite chracter is Cloud Strife and Tidus lol they are so cool ohhhh and tifa she is cool too i hope this guild is as fun as it sounds lol and im happy to help with donations when ever i can  

Kotah May

4,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200

smileycentralme
Captain

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:55 pm
Roxastekauchiha
haha hey some one invited me here lol but unlike the other people who say they are here because they also got invited i was really excited lol i love all final fantasy my favorite chracter is Cloud Strife and Tidus lol they are so cool ohhhh and tifa she is cool too i hope this guild is as fun as it sounds lol and im happy to help with donations when ever i can

thanks for being so enthousiatic! we need more like you!
remember to check out the contests and events!

FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff