5,050 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:48 am
¢ιηηαмση тσαѕт_ѕayѕ ;

User Image

What is Operation Beautiful?

Operation Beautiful is a project devoted to reminding yourself and other people that you/they are indeed beautiful and deserve to love yourself/themselves, one sticky note at a time. The goal of Operation Beautiful is to leave as many loving and positive sticky notes in as many places that you can: grocery stores, bathrooms, etc. The ultimate mission of Operation Beautiful is to be happy with your appearance.

--Click the banner. ^^---

Girls just to let you know, you are beautiful. heart

The Thread In The Banner is for:
                                              - Be happy with your appearance.
                                              - Spread love, one sticky note at a time.
                                              - Improve our self-esteem.
                                              - Discuss how the media portrays beauty and how we can rise above it.
                                              - Post images of our own sticky notes if we want to.
                                              - Discuss self-esteem, self-esteem related manners, and to comfort one another.

I don't know how else to describe this thread, so i copied and pasted. I wanted to help spread the word to the people who are down on low self-esteem. If you click the banner, it would lead to a thread and you can be able to talk to other people.
                                              Everyone deserves to feel good about themselves.

Discuss.? User Image

User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:18 pm
Thank goodness that there are threads like this around Gaia. I always get sad when girls give in to the thought that they should look a certain way because someone else says so. Thanks for posting! heart  

Lady Amalthea Stardust

Lady Vendetta Iceflame

Lady Vendetta Iceflame

Sweet Shapeshifter

15,425 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:09 pm
I myself am one of the biggest victims of self-desruction. I've always hated how I look, and wished I could look as fake as could be. Now... I'm finding inner solace, but still have a long way to go.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:07 am
I mostly look like my real self in gaia  

XoXo Hanisama XoXo

6,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Mrs Stone Blaze

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:45 pm
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:47 pm
We are fine just the way we are , we don't need to be look a certain way because someone tell us .  

sun kuran7

5,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100

Shadow 0f 0nyx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:00 pm
Whenever I hate how I look, I always listen to Perfectly Flawed. It's a song by Otep, and it basically says that everyone has flaws, and it's what makes them unique, and it's perfectly normal to be imperfect.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:03 pm
I have some of the biggest self-esteem issues. I have always hated myself for how I look. My friends tell me I am not ugly but who can believe others these days? I find it hard to believe.  

Fallen Echelon

1,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

llxStarscreamxll

Chatty Seeker

8,150 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:06 pm
i always hate the way i look and i still do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stressed  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:08 pm
Everyone is beautiful in their own way. Rather it be looks, Or a brilliant personality. <3
Everyone is Beautiful.

smuppets

iKawaiiKyle

5,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:17 pm
i look like my gaia self so... 4laugh
well exept the clothes and i'm not this rich redface  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:59 am
Why follow some stupid lines other people sets? Why should I feel ugly because I'm not looking like everybody else? Why should I feel ugly because I look like myself?

Be proud of who you are and how you look! (And now I totally steal some phrase for a make-up brand, lol) Because you're worth it!  

Katzzie

500 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Cinnamon Toaast
Crew

5,050 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:58 pm
¢ιηηαмση тσαѕт_ѕayѕ ;

My thoughts exactly. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I'm tired how girls look at their selves in a negative way, everyone is beautiful but it isn't always about your appearance. Being beautiful is not about looks, but about who you are, your personality.

I'm glad that there are girls who look at them selves at a positive way, and always thinking negative is not good for your health.
                                              Heck, there are skinny girls who go on a diet because they think they look fat, again, appearance isn't about everything. And if you really think your fat, you should choose more of a healthy way of loosing weight. (Not dieting.)User Image
                                              But yah, always stay true to yourself. No matter what others say, because the key in being happy in life is thinking positive. heart

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:10 pm
OP, thanks for the post. I've just joined their guild. 3nodding  

TH3_G1ITCH_

Enduring Receiver

13,300 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Cinnamon Toaast
Crew

5,050 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:20 pm
oO LinLin Oo
OP, thanks for the post. I've just joined their guild. 3nodding
¢ιηηαмση тσαѕт_ѕayѕ ;

No problem. ^^ I'm just glad that the girls in this guild would be able to have an opportunity of being part of Operation Beautiful because of this post.User Image

The Main Floor

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces