Welcome to Gaia! ::

FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Back to Guilds

The best final fantasy guild on gaia; covering for ALL of your Final Fantasy needs! 

Tags: final fantasy, kingdom hearts, square enix, gaming, forever 

Reply Roleplay/Fanfictions
Continue the Story! [FREE] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

smileycentralme
Captain

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:20 pm
Hello, please continue on the story, it may get interesting as more people reply!

(yes, i know that this is kind of.... the same as FFVII but continue the story in a unique way please!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cloud looked up to the sky, with Zack in his arms, breath seeped out of him. He had no clue what to do next. Cloud looked up and took a long stretch, his close friend had just left him; what would he do.
He saw a patch of rock nearby and lay Zack down beside it. "That should do it." he thought.
He dragged Zack's most prized possession with him, as he walked down the isle. Hoping for a new beginning, a new journey, a new life...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:09 pm
Auron trudged through the wasteland toward the large city of Midgar in the distance. The people from Kalm Village said he might see someone he knew there. He doubted it. His story was over.

Sin was destroyed, Spira was saved, and he was dead. That's the way it should be. For some reason though he was alive and in a different land. A dying land.

Suddenly he heard the sound of metal being dragged through dirt. He looked and saw a young man with spiky hair. The boy looked sick and weak. His body was covered in blood. It might be a good idea just to leave this stranger alone.

Still he was intrigued. This boy was the first person he had seen since he left Kalm. He would follow at a distance, for now.  

Unwritten Duck

Ultimatum of a Hero

5,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:34 pm
smileycentralme
Hello, please continue on the story, it may get interesting as more people reply!

(yes, i know that this is kind of.... the same as FFVII but continue the story in a unique way please!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cloud looked up to the sky, with Zack in his arms, breath seeped out of him. He had no clue what to do next. Cloud looked up and took a long stretch, his close friend had just left him; what would he do.
He saw a patch of rock nearby and lay Zack down beside it. "That should do it." he thought.
He dragged Zack's most prized possession with him, as he walked down the isle. Hoping for a new beginning, a new journey, a new life...

As his new life began, so did his new formed internal struggles. "What should I do? He was the only thing I had left. Now all I have to remember him by is this wretched blade..." he thought to himself as thoughts streamed out from his mind. "I have nowhere to go to. No direction to follow, no cause, and nothing to look forward to..." "I should end it here..." He said to himself aloud as he stood on the edge of a gaping canyon broken into the ground. As he began to step, he already remembered him... He then took a step back. He knew that if he were to give up now, he would be completely disappointed in him. He couldn't give up. He must not give up. He began to look back to where he set him as he traveled back to find Tifa, hoping he would be able to find an answer somehow.

(I feel like my post is pointless, it doesn't have too much but internal conflict going on in it. Sorry :/ )  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:43 am
Auron walked closer and closer, as he saw that boy trudge through the land. Has he almost just committed suicide? He thought. He watched him as he ran back with the blade in his hands, tears in his eyes. Should I go up to him? Should I confront him? Or should I stay back, and let him take care of his own business? Auron paced around thinking, but as he had finally come to the conclusion to confront him; Cloud was already nowhere in sight. But something else was...

"AH!" Auron jumped, he had just witnessed a guy, covered in blood, laying by the rock.  

smileycentralme
Captain

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100

Unwritten Duck

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:03 am
Auron knelt down next to the body of a young man with dark hair and a chest full of bloody holes. Judging by the look of him he had only died recently. Auron wondered how a sending was performed in this world, was there even a farplane here, or much worse were all dead humans destined to become fiends? Just what in Sin was this accursed place?

Then suddenly the body shuddered and began to speak, "If you see Aerith, say hi for me." Was this boy alive?!

"Don't speak," Auron said sternly, "You're badly wounded." Auron checked his pockets. He didn't have any potions on him and he sure as Sin didn't have a down. There wasn't a damn thing he could do to help this boy. Then Auron remembered the familar weight of his Katana. Was that all he could do for this wounded man? Put him out of his misery?

Auron thought heavily on the matter and then took his Katana and held it over the boys chest.

"It will be quick." He whispered.

Suddenly the boy reached up to the sky and began to float. Auron backed away and watched as the boy erupted into a bright green light. He heard the boy's last words before he disappeared completely "Hey, would you say, I became a hero?"

It was the most beautiful thing he had seen since he first arrived in this wasteland. If that was the case then maybe if he died in this world that wouldn't be so bad. There was no time to think on the dead though. He best get moving to Midgar. If he found that other boy along the way, he would have some questions for him. Auron hefted his Katana up onto his shoulders and started his march for Midgar.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:19 pm
Unwritten Duck
Auron knelt down next to the body of a young man with dark hair and a chest full of bloody holes. Judging by the look of him he had only died recently. Auron wondered how a sending was performed in this world, was there even a farplane here, or much worse were all dead humans destined to become fiends? Just what in Sin was this accursed place?

Then suddenly the body shuddered and began to speak, "If you see Aerith, say hi for me." Was this boy alive?!

"Don't speak," Auron said sternly, "You're badly wounded." Auron checked his pockets. He didn't have any potions on him and he sure as Sin didn't have a down. There wasn't a damn thing he could do to help this boy. Then Auron remembered the familar weight of his Katana. Was that all he could do for this wounded man? Put him out of his misery?

Auron thought heavily on the matter and then took his Katana and held it over the boys chest.

"It will be quick." He whispered.

Suddenly the boy reached up to the sky and began to float. Auron backed away and watched as the boy erupted into a bright green light. He heard the boy's last words before he disappeared completely "Hey, would you say, I became a hero?"

It was the most beautiful thing he had seen since he first arrived in this wasteland. If that was the case then maybe if he died in this world that wouldn't be so bad. There was no time to think on the dead though. He best get moving to Midgar. If he found that other boy along the way, he would have some questions for him. Auron hefted his Katana up onto his shoulders and started his march for Midgar.

*later at Shinra HQ*

"Money huh? eheheh..We got plenty of that.." Said The President, Just fill in this form and Kunsel will give you info on your first mission." Said The president.
The strange man filled the form with the information needed and handed it back.
"Hmph! Alright mister... Leonhart."

Later as Cloud reached the Gate of midgar..

"Stop where you are...!"
Cloud turned around and noticed a man standing on the roof of a little shack, wearing leather clothes and carrying an unusual weapon.Cloud glanced at the man.
"what do you want.." muttered Cloud.
"you.."The man exclaimed camly. He rushed at Cloud. Aiming at him,
he thrusted his unusual weapon.

Cloud Blocked the Gun-like sword with the Buster sword.
"Gaaahhh..!" screamed Cloud as he struggled to hold his ground.
suddenly a rush of flashbacks played in clouds head.
"for..the both of us...you will...Live....You are...My...Living..Legacy.."

An eerie noice filled in Clouds head,Then a familiar voice.
"Your Mako addiction isnt Healing...Need a Hand?"
"GAAAAAAH!!!" a sudden gush of strength rushed into Clouds arms and threw squall back,As Squall roughly landed on the ground..he got back up.

"have no time for the weak.." Muttered Squall.
a bright blue colour enveloped around Squalls Gunblade.
"perfect.." he Jump high in the air. "this is..THE END!"
"ugh..He's probably right..." muttered Cloud..
Looking down on the rough,dusty and dirty ground. He could hear foot steps.
The man was getting closer and closer..and closer...

The familiar voice in Clouds head muttered: "Braver..."
Cloud was then covered in a bright beautiful blue glow..The buster sword was the brightest source of the glow. he starting sprinting at Squall, just about when the two men where about to clash,
"THATS ENOUGH!!!" Auron quickly appeard in the middle of the fight.

Cloud:"Huh..?"
Squall:"...?"  

Aeshien

Unwritten Duck

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:47 pm
CLANG!

Auron stood between the two blades. One he blocked with the Katana the other with the bracer on his forearm. He took into account the strength of the two men and came to one conclusion. He was getting too old for this. He used what strength he had and pushed the both of them back.

The boy with the over sized blade fell to the ground in a heap. Auron also took notice of this. He had shown such desperate strength earlier, but that had vanished as quickly as it came. Something was wrong with this boy. Then he turned to the other. Strange leather clothes, Long brown hair, a unique weapon, and an attitude to boot. A mercenary perhaps?

Auron faced the the youth and began to speak, "I don't know who you are or what your business is with this boy." Auron motioned at the blond hair boy, ", but I ask you leave him be for the time being. I have some questions for him. Now what say you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:17 pm
Jecht and Tidus straggled towards the battle. "Jeez, you're getting too old for this, old friend," he called to Auron, rotating his armored arm as if preparing to fight.

"Huh?" Tidus exclaimed, running over to Cloud and Squall. "Hey, how come you guys are fighting?" He placed his hands on his hips. "Didn't we learn to work together, especially after Cosmos died? Sheesh, you guys are wound so tight nowadays you'd think both of you would have snapped already!"  

Snowpaya

Fallen Guildsman

10,325 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Eclairsu

Eclairsu

Princess Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:21 pm
Rikku waved to Tidus, "Hey you! Nice to see you here, Tidus."

"You are way to happy for your own good, Rikku," Lightning sighed.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:29 pm
Tidus waved to Rikku. "Heeeey! Come here!" He pointed at Cloud and Squall. "These are two of my friends, Cloud and Squall. We kinda met during that whole world-compression thing by the gods."

Jecht looked to Lightning and smiled. "Well, she sure seems to have some fire in her eyes," he said. "Doesn't look too much like a crybaby, either."

"Shut up, old man!"  

Snowpaya

Fallen Guildsman

10,325 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Eclairsu

Eclairsu

Princess Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:31 pm
"Oh, please tell me I didn't just get hit on by a old timer," Lightning shock her head.

Rikku smiled, "Hiya, you guys."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:46 pm
"What, can't an old man give a compliment?" Jecht asked Tidus. "I'm not so old I can't give you a baby brother or sister."

"Keep talking, and I'll have to kill you again," Tidus warned, hanging his head. "Rikku, help me out here, will ya?"  

Snowpaya

Fallen Guildsman

10,325 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Penelo of Dalmasca17

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:37 pm
"Eh?"

The Bahamut finally out of the way of the capital city of Rabanastre, what's left of Vayne's ultimate weapon emits one last blast of the nethecite.

The Strahl absorbs what she can but not before the Mist has it's way.

*cough* Gabranth turns his head to the beauty in his arms. It is Penelo. That fool dancer that was his brother's companion.

"But.... She wasn't injured. Why is she with me?" he thinks to himself.
He looks down at the girl, who appears to be sleeping, or perhaps knocked unconcious. Gabranth tries to shift in his armor, in this spirit world his injuries should have been healed, yes?

No. Gabranth's attempts are met with the feeling of hot blood seeping out of his mouth.

The girl stirs.

"Huh? What? Where.... Where am I?" The girl looks at the man who is holding her tightly to his chest as he coughs.

Gabranth.

Penelo works her way from his grip and reaches immidiatly for her chemist's bag. Gone. Sitting near her chair in the Strahl. Where was the ship anyway? Then she remembered. The Mist.

The ship lerched as the mist seared through the air. Penelo quickly unclassped herself and ran to the bay where Larsa and Gabranth were saying their final goodbyes. Bump. Crash. Penelo was thrown onto the small bed with Gabranth.

"HELP! SOMEBODY! ANYBODY!" Penelo yelled into the air. They seemed to be trapped in the middle of a wasteland.

"Hold on Gabranth. I'm not going to let you die! Hold on!" Penelo's determined face looked to the injured judge, and she grasped his hand in her's.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:26 pm
Tidus heard a young girl screaming. "Stay here, old man!" he ordered Jecht, running towards Penelo and hoping that Rikku would follow. "Gabranth! Wow, you're kinda messed up." He laughed, even though it was inappropriate to laugh at the warrior of antiquity. "Here, I know a Cure spell until Rikku arrives." He used Cure on Gabranth, although it wasn't nearly as effective as a Potion or a Cure from Yuna.

"Always going to help others, huh?" Jecht sighed as his son ran away. He turned his attention back to Auron, Cloud, and Squall. "Hey, if you guys keep fighting, mind if I join in on the fun?"  

Snowpaya

Fallen Guildsman

10,325 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Penelo of Dalmasca17

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:34 pm
Penelo = Black
Gabranth = Dark Red

Gabranth restrained a gasp as he felt his bones moving back into place. "For the love of the Gods!" he shouted, gasping. He tried to move, but Penelo laid him back down. "Leave girl. It is time for me to leave this life." He felt a quick blow to the face. The twit had slapped him! Him! A Judge Magister of Archadia!

"I will not sit here and watch you die! I loved him, your brother... And I will not be pulled forever from him, only to watch him die in front of me. I could never forgive myself!" Penelo stood. "I'm Penelo, of the city of Rabanastre in Dalmasca... In Ivalice... Anyways... More important do you have a..." Penelo trailed off. She noticed something shiny in the dirt.

"loved... not love..." Gabranth thought to himself. He didn't deserve this. He just wanted to die. "Like a coward... he thought to himself. He didn't want to be saved, because he didn't think he could live up to his new expectations... "OUCH!" he cried out as his body continued its mending.

Penelo dug out a small vile burried in the dirt. "SCORE!" she shouted. She used the elixir, and ran back to Gabranth's side. "This will only hurt a bit. Then it will all be fine." Penelo stood up, and cast Esuna, and Curaga on Gabranth. The man shouted one last time, and arched his back as the rest of his bones were mended back to perfection. The Esuna worked to cure the rest of his ailments, and stop the bleeding.
"Are you alright?" Penelo asked.

"I'm truely sad to say that yes... I'm perfectly fine." Gabranth managed a weak smile as he lay his head back down on the ground. Finally, the pain in his heart was gone. It felt as if he had finally been given a fresh start. He gazed up at the pretty girl who had just saved him from the brink of death. He motioned for her to come closer... She bent down. He propped himself up on his elbow and pulled her down into a hard kiss.

Penelo's face got hot, as she felt the heat rising in her ears. She parted from the man as soon as she was able to fight against him. "NOAH FON RONSENBURG!!! HOW DARE YOU!" another slap to the face. She watched as the man snickered and fell back to the ground. a giant grin on his face.

Noah Fon Ronsenburg. How long had it been since he had been called that name. It felt, for the first time since the last time, beautiful playing that way off of the girls lips. He licked his own trying to remember the last person he had kissed. Trying even harder to remember the last time he had smiled.  
Roleplay/Fanfictions

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff