Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Occult Research Society

Back to Guilds

A guild devoted to the study of the occult, in all its forms. 

Tags: Magick, Psionics, Supernatural, Paranormal, Occult 

Reply The Grimoire (Techniques, Rituals and Methods)
retribution/Karma Spell.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silouz Imperial

3,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:34 pm
HEE heee

Traditional Indian-Black Magic is My favorite!!!!

If you can shake hands with "person which has done you wrong" I can lend you a spell, it is simple but.... may have some consequences...

ok so I see you are Looking for righteousness... Fire is what you need! Try getting Henna If you can and imprint (आग) on your palm {inside a circle}, make sure it doesn't go over you palm-joints. And simply convince him to shake your hands and retribution would seek him; but make sure you have done nothing wrong to him or had impure thoughts against him, for the retribution WILL seek you. and hear is a simple Karma spell. blaugh blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:39 pm
And... Why would you share this over the internet? So, you're casting dark magic on someone but you can't think any impure thoughts against the person? Um, what?  

Satrevi

Silouz Imperial

3,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:31 am
Satrevi
And... Why would you share this over the internet? So, you're casting dark magic on someone but you can't think any impure thoughts against the person? Um, what?

you can't have thoughts that justifies retribution against you.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:36 am
Satrevi

Mwuahahahaha, that is my point. you can't have impure thoughts against that person, thus the consequence. it will only work on or with a person who isn't aware of the karma draw back. example: a little boy who's mother drew the symbol oh his arm and adviced him to shake hands and become friends with his opponent, without him realizing any conditions of the spell that would intend his harm on his opponent.  

Silouz Imperial

3,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Satrevi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:56 am
silouz
Satrevi

Mwuahahahaha, that is my point. you can't have impure thoughts against that person, thus the consequence. it will only work on or with a person who isn't aware of the karma draw back. example: a little boy who's mother drew the symbol oh his arm and adviced him to shake hands and become friends with his opponent, without him realizing any conditions of the spell that would intend his harm on his opponent.
that sounds pretty lame and needlessly complicated. It still doesn't give a good reason as to why you would share black magic so callously for anyone to read.

If this magic was really dangerous or held any true power at all. Then wouldn't you be suffering Karma from sharing it so openly?

So, someone without having any background in magic could join this guild and find this without any idea of darker magic's retribution if not handled properly...

No, it looks like your post has no real point to it whatsoever from where I'm standing.

So, again, what makes you think it's a good idea to share dark magic so callously?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:26 pm
Maybe cause he can? People are weird nowadays.  

Taigamma

Shadowy Paladin

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200

Zurah

Tipsy Phantom

8,175 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:06 am
Satrevi

So, again, what makes you think it's a good idea to share dark magic so callously?

I'm a little new to this guild, but it does look like we get a lot of questions from people asking for retribution and instant karma spells that really shouldn't be casting them.

I suspect he's decided it'd be simpler just to post the spell for people who want it, and to hope that they're intelligent enough to understand that everything is a two-way street.

And hopefully, those who bother to read the warnings on medicine bottles will probably read the threads that other people seeking the same thing made, and reconsider their selfish act of vengeance.

The Grimoire (Techniques, Rituals and Methods)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games