Reply The Main Floor
Sometimes I just think..

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dinosaurr-Rawr

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:31 pm
Sometimes I wonder if my friends are really "my friends". Of course we all hang out with each other, but lately I've been feeling left out. Two of my friends, M and S, are going to a concert of our favorite band with Five tickets. S had to invite N since N is short and she couldn't really see the last time S and N went. So there's three. And then S and M wanted to invite me, but N wanted to invite H because "H was a really big fan." So N invited H without telling S and M and now I cant go. The fifth ticket went to S's mom since they needed an adult to go with them. Now I'm thinking that N doesnt really like me.. and I feel left out. And all of them went to J's party, when I've known J for 4 years. I thought J was my friend too.. But.. sad Has anything like this ever left you considering your friends? Because these are the friends I mostly hang out with. . .  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:36 pm
Sometimes I really don't consider my friends as ''friends'' We have our differences, but we eliminate, and set aside our fights, our differences, whatever it is.

Things happen. We all feel left out sometimes, but have we disregarded the differences? Are they really your friends? Don't abandon your friends over a silly situation like that. Have a talk with them. Tell them how you feel. I can't tell you to remain friends with them, or remain friends with them, I can't control your life, but maybe you have over- looked the situation.  

YourEpicSweetHeart

4,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Nocturnabelle

Omnipresent Rogue

9,825 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:44 pm
Yes,Ive Had The Same Thing Happen.Things Happen Sometimes Though.But Ask Yourself These Questions:

Are My Friends There For Me?Through Good And Bad?
When We Get Into Fights,Whose The First To Say Sorry?
Do They Treat Me Well?

You Cant Always Hang Out With Your Friends,There Will Be Other Times To Hang Out.And If You Feel Left Out,Talk To Them About It.If They Are True Friends They Will Understand How You Feel And Will Try Not To Leave You Out Anymore.If They Dont Seem Like Friendship-Material.Hang Out With Other People Who Are Friendship-Material.There Are More People In The World,Not Just The People You Hang Out With Currently.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:16 pm
I don't hold on to friends for very long cause of past issues.  

IvyRose-Wolf-Demon

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Dinosaurr-Rawr

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:14 pm
Mmkay .. Thanks (: You guys really helped. I talked to them a bit more. Now my weekend is booked.. Haha(:  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:28 pm
Hahah I see that you and your friends have got back together. Thats great! biggrin  

Tumbling Stars
Vice Captain

5,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
The Main Floor

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items