Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar: New Age of the Four Nations

Back to Guilds

An Avatar: The Last Airbender role-playing guild for AVATARDS! 

Tags: Avatar, Airbending, Firebending, Waterbending, Earthbending 

Reply Earth Kingdom
Wan Shi Tong's Library

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blaise1897
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:22 pm
Wan Shi Tong's Library was an immense library buried within the Si Wong Desert.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:12 pm
Zero found the top of the library. "Now I finally end this search." He broke through the tough structure and slide his way down the walls until he reached solid ground. Careful not to step were the floor was cracked, he found himself trapped behind a metal gate. "What the?" He looked for a way through, the stacks of scrolls and books glowing with their knowledge on the other side. Zero quickly went from steady calm to overwhelming anxiousness.

He began shaking the gate until a bar was slipped off. It fell with great velocity and struck the ground next to him. "That was a close-" The heavy bar cracked and shattered the floor, sending Zero to the bottom level. "Ow." Once recovered, he began his search for a special scroll he thought lost. A scroll said to hold such simple secrets but could offer great power in the right hands.

If he could get his hands on this scroll, he could become stronger than before, possibly even rivaling the fully awakened Avatar. The scroll was said to offer information that could make Azula look like a pity magician and Sozin a folklore. The scroll could make a nonbender powerful enough to defeat any warrior. This knowledge was known as 'Zhi Gundong'.  

Taigamma
Vice Captain

Shadowy Paladin

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200

The_Foolish_One 102

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:25 pm
Dante came to the libray tired hungy and thirsty* and still drunk hello that big birdey here"he keep walking"i hate this place it a big cheat" he goes up to a book shelf it a small section and then he light it on fire ooo look at it go  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:19 am
Zero spotted the fire and the drunken b*****d from before. "What the heck are you doing?" He jumped from a upper level, landing on top of the book shelf. "You crazy drunk! You trying to destroy the library?" With a wave of his hand, the fire was ceased. "EXPLAIN YOURSELF!"  

Taigamma
Vice Captain

Shadowy Paladin

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150

The_Foolish_One 102

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:28 am
Cain Elite
Zero spotted the fire and the drunken b*****d from before. "What the heck are you doing?" He jumped from a upper level, landing on top of the book shelf. "You crazy drunk! You trying to destroy the library?" With a wave of his hand, the fire was ceased. "EXPLAIN YOURSELF!"
i hate this place it a big cheat didnt that big bird sink the place a long time ago why is it still here" he put his finger 2inch fromhis face and put his finger foward and a beam of lighting hit a book shelf  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:35 pm
"I said stop that!" Zero released a wave of force at Dante. "Wan Shi Tong is a sensible being. He only sinks the library to remove those who wish to use its knowledge for war and violent. He returns the library every so often to keep its knowledge alive. You're gonna get us both killed." He prepared to subdue the drunk.  

Taigamma
Vice Captain

Shadowy Paladin

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150

The_Foolish_One 102

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:28 am
im drunk i dont compermise then why are u here/take what u whant im going to destoed this place we are in a war dont u think some one else will come and and gather some knowlage to win the war"Dante go to a book shelf and light a fire  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:17 am
"That is why all war seekers are expelled you moron!" Zero huffed the fire. "You have no right to destroy this place just because of your displeasure." He flipped off the book shelf. "And if you won't respect other's belongings then I will have to remove you from the premises."

Zero placed his backpack on the ground and assumed a strange style. "Now are you gonna leave quietly or am I gonna have to remove you myself?"  

Taigamma
Vice Captain

Shadowy Paladin

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150

The_Foolish_One 102

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:29 am
normaly i willtake care of u but being that u are netral and that im good i will leave in peace all i ask of u is some water so i could make it out  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:15 am
"Pretty horrible good guy. A good person would be a good Samaritan and not destroy what wasn't theirs." Zero slowly lower his guard, staring at the seemingly now calm and sober fool. "And who said anything about me being neutral? My alignment is unimportant to all but myself."  

Taigamma
Vice Captain

Shadowy Paladin

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150

The_Foolish_One 102

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:05 am
well im going now better always stay on the good side or i will have to end you  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:00 am
Dante leave the place in to the desert  

The_Foolish_One 102

Taigamma
Vice Captain

Shadowy Paladin

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:35 am
"Better stay on the good side or I'll have to end you. Ya right." Zero mocked Dante as he began putting books back into their places while checking for how much damage was done. "Lucky for him, he didn't damage much. GAH!" Moving on to the next shelf, he slipped off the railing, falling nearly all the way to the bottom of the library before being saved by his backpack. "That's twice I nearly got killed in this place."

Slowly his backpack began to rip. "Oh come on..." The strap supporting him snapped, dropping him nearly 5 feet onto a large tome. The tome looked very valuable and of grand size. Rising to his feet, Zero read the tome. "The History of the World? Wow..." Within it was exactly what one would expect to be in a history book but a certain page caught his attention. "Gun-dong? Zhi Gundong?" The grand tome, illuminated by the light from the roof, told of the Zhi Gundong's creation and completion, even including a sample of the writing. "Incredible."

Zero began looking around. No visible stairs and no light source of any kind. Using his firebending, he lit a flame upon his finger and took a look around.

There were thousands of ancient books and scrolls just lying around. He came upon an interesting shelf that seemed to hold past remedies and tips on meditation. But then it caught his eye. A book, black in appearance and bearing a strange symbol on the front, was alone in a corner of the shelf. Covered in webs, it didn't seem to have been touched in years.

"Could it be?" He took the book and dusted it. Along the spine were a line of letters that spelled out the old master's name. "I can't believe it!" Zero quickly began to scan the book, compacting every detail into memory.

He had been there for days, reading and copying the teachings into a sketch book. The secrets were finally his and nothing could ever take them away.

When he finished, Zero used his newfound knowledge to climb up the platforms in no time. "Now my quest is done." He left the library as is with new confidence.  
Earth Kingdom

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games