Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar: New Age of the Four Nations

Back to Guilds

An Avatar: The Last Airbender role-playing guild for AVATARDS! 

Tags: Avatar, Airbending, Firebending, Waterbending, Earthbending 

Reply Water Tribe
Northern Water Tribe Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blaise1897
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:31 pm
The Northern Water Tribe is the northern division of the Water Tribe, Sister of the Southern Water Tribe. Its people are entirely contained within one city located at the North Pole, which is referred to by the same name.

The city is the only surviving city of the Water Tribe. Built inside high walls of ice, and in inhospitable tundra terrain, the city prospers in its isolation. No attack by the Fire Nation on the city during The War has ever succeeded, including the massive Siege of the North.

Unlike its southern sister tribe, the people of the Northern Water Tribe are still many and prosperous.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:13 pm
User Image
Miami tapped a foot against the smooth ice bridge impatiently. "How much longer do I have to wait here?" She thought in annoyance, fingering her two daggers out of habit; nervous habit. Times when she could get away from the Princess and the Royal Court were rare enough, but times when she could met up with her parents were rarer still. She only saw her parents (and now baby brother) once in a blue moon, so it struck Miami as slightly rude that her parents wouldn't even bother to show up. "They're probably too busy caring for Tochi." She thought, glaring down at pristine river at flowed through the city of ice. "I mean, now that they finally have a little boy, why should they care about their older, worthless, silver-haired daughter?" The river rippled slightly, as if disrupted by Miami's anger.  

Stream the Angry Child
Captain

Chatty Prophet

6,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Stream the Angry Child
Captain

Chatty Prophet

6,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:20 pm
User Image
Miami clicked her tongue in annoyance. She was done waiting. Over the past couple visits, and through the decreasing number of letters that had been exchanged between her parents and herself, Miami's parents had made one thing clear. They were done (or very nearly done) with their daughter. Shaking her head, and folding her hands through the sleeves of her robe, Miami began to head back towards the palace. She should have been upset that her parents no longer cared, but she wasn't. She still loved her parents, that was true, but now there was nothing holding her back. "Nothing but the Princess of course." Miami thought with a trace of bitterness. It wasn't the she didn't like the Princess, or was ungrateful. It was just that Miami was...bored. She wanted to leave the Water Tribes once and for all. But the way things looked like they were heading, Miami could make a guess that leaving just wasn't her fate.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:10 pm
we walk from a shop and go to Miami. Star: why are you so upset at us?  

Katrina_Petrova

Stream the Angry Child
Captain

Chatty Prophet

6,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:41 am
User Image

Miami turned to the two girls, a look of polite confusion on her face. "Sorry, were you talking to me?" She asked, raising a silver eyebrow slightly. "My memory seems to be failing me at the moment; who are you?" Miami struggled to be polite, but it was hard. Right now, all she wanted to do was get away from everyone, and let her temper go. She just wanted to cry and scream and bend the water until her anger faded away.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:22 pm
the water princesses of course. its alright. we look @ each other. Hope: lets go swimming. Star: ok. come on. runs to the forest.  

Katrina_Petrova

Stream the Angry Child
Captain

Chatty Prophet

6,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:49 pm
User Image

(Just so you know, there is no forest ;p We're living in the middle of a giant city made completely out of ice that surrounded by ice mountains on one side, and the ocean on the other. Not really any forests around ;p)

"Oh, Your Highnesses!" Miami said, feeling flustered as she bowed. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be so cold. You just caught me at a bad time, please forgive me!" Her pale cheeks flushed with color as she continued to stare at the icey ground, her back still bent in a bow.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:43 pm
Star: no harm done. we jsut got out here. Hope: were gonna go practice, u wanna come? (sry forgot)  

Katrina_Petrova

Stream the Angry Child
Captain

Chatty Prophet

6,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:54 pm
(LOL, it's okay. I thought I should just let you know ;p)

User Image

Miami straightened, and nodded. "Yes, I would like to train with you." She said softly. After all, it was the least she could do, and Miami was trying to do everything possible so that she wouldn't fall into the twin princesses bad graces.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:03 pm
we both smile. come on. we np this perfect place. its n the palace though  

Katrina_Petrova

Stream the Angry Child
Captain

Chatty Prophet

6,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:13 pm
User Image
Miami arched a silver brow in confusion. "In the palace?" She asked, bewilderment clear in her voice. "But..." She trailed off. "But the palace is full of people, and girl's aren't supposed to waterbend, except to heal. I have been sneaking out, and hiding it from people. It's okay because I'm not a royal. But if people found out that the Princesses were waterbending, the two of you might get in a lot of trouble." Miami shook her head, and bit her lip. "Alright. Lead the way your Highnesses."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:15 pm
its calld the underground lake. were the only people that no bout it. thats were we go to practice  

Katrina_Petrova

Stream the Angry Child
Captain

Chatty Prophet

6,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:28 pm
User Image

Miami breathed a sigh of relief, though she didn't let the two girls see. "That's amazing!" She said, smiling. "How did you find such a place? I though I knew the palace inside and out, but," Miami smiled ruefully, and shrugged. "I guess not, since you found something that I've never heard of before."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:30 pm
they smile and take one of her hands each. come on. we go to an abandond room and pulls on a lever behind a shelf. a door opens and we let u go n front of us  

Katrina_Petrova

Water Tribe

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces