Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar: New Age of the Four Nations

Back to Guilds

An Avatar: The Last Airbender role-playing guild for AVATARDS! 

Tags: Avatar, Airbending, Firebending, Waterbending, Earthbending 

Reply Fire Nation
Capital City Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blaise1897
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:40 pm
The Fire Nation Capital is the seat of the government for the Fire Nation. It is home to the Fire Lord, the royal family, and nobles of the Fire Nation. The capital is located on the Capital Island, a larger island in the western region of the Fire Nation.

The city is one of the larger cities in the Four Nations. It has a distinct layout, consisting of a harbor surrounded by a dock and the Royal Plaza, a industrial Harbor City behind the Plaza, buildings and homes scattered around the surrounding hills, and finally, another neighborhood in the crater of a dormant volcano known as Caldera, where Fire Nation elite live around the Royal Palace. The city has extensive defense works and is heavily fortified.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:55 pm
User Image
ΩZαkυrσΩ
"Stand up for what you believe in, even if it means standing alone."

Zakuro walked around the city and had her arms crossed. She wore her favourite outfit and a hooded cloak on top of it, the hood was up because she didn't want people to recognize her as Princess Zakuro. Stupid father, banishing me from the palace, all because of a little accident. He is so tempermental, plus, he probably hated me since I was born. She thought to herself and went and bought some Sizzle-Crisps.  

Blaise1897
Vice Captain

TheAwesomeSparky

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:36 pm
User ImageDerek walked the streets of the city, breathing in the cool crisp morning air. His hair swirled around his head as he pushed his way past the people. He pulled his jacket around him and sighed, his head pounding. He'd stayed up way to late the night before. Dark rings had formed under his eyes and his breath was quick and uneven.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:20 pm
User Image
Zakuro walked away from where she got her Sizzle-Crisps and started eating some. She wanted to go back to the palace, but she was banished from it and she just shrugged her shoulders. She finished eating the Sizzle-Crisps and set the bag on fire and the ashes blew away in the gentle breeze. Good thing I didn't get banished from the Fire Nation completely. I'd miss Sizzle-Crisps so much. She thought to herself as she put her arms crossed again.  

Blaise1897
Vice Captain

ChioroKisa

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:50 pm
Katarina walked around the city. A coat with a hood was on. She looked around with a grim look. Nothing interested her, but she needed to learn fire. She inwordly sighed and continued walking  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:31 pm
User Image

Kita sat primly on a bench in the heart of the city, her perfect doll-face unreadable. Although her family's mansion had many such gardens and parks as the one she was sitting in (and most of the ones belonging to her family were nicer than public gardens), Kita had no desire to see anyone from her family right now. Her mother and her were fighting again; sometimes with disastrous results. Only last week, Kita had set the west wing of the house on fire, and her mother, not being a fire-bender, had been able to do very little to keep the fire from spreading. Although Kita protested that the fire had been an accident; she had been severely punished for that little mishap. Kita sighed. These days, it was getting harder and harder to control her temper. And the harder it got to control her temper, the harder it got to control her bending.  

Stream the Angry Child
Captain

Chatty Prophet

6,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Blaise1897
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:27 pm
User Image
Zakuro continued to walk around the city, a gentle breeze blew her hood down, but she caught it before it fell completely. At least I'm not like dad, the power crazy Fire Lord. She thought to herself and chuckled lightly. She wasn't paying attention until she walked into a guy with dark rings under his eyes and pale skin. "Sorry sir, but I wasn't paying attention to where I was going." She said to the guy and looked at him with an apologetic look on her face. Dang, he's cute, but so are other guys from different nations. She thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:11 pm
User Image

Sighing, Kita stood up, and unfurled her umbrella. There was nothing interesting going on here, and she was getting bored of just sitting around and doing nothing. She didn't really want to keep acting like a perfect doll, but what other choice did she have? Here in the city, she was Lady Kita. Any mistake on her part would immediately be reported to her father. No, if it was fire-bender and fighting that Kita was looking for, she was going to have to lose the fancy dress. "No loss there; I hate this robe." She thought bitterly, all the while smilingly serenely as she made her way towards a darkened alley. "Although the long sleeves are a good place to hide weapons; the long skirt just gets in the way."  

Stream the Angry Child
Captain

Chatty Prophet

6,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Stream the Angry Child
Captain

Chatty Prophet

6,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:43 am
User Image

Several minutes later, a beggar walked out of the alley, two daggers strapped to each leg, and several throwing needles hidden in the grimy sleeves of the tunic. Kita smirked to herself as she stepped out back into the sunlight. Her clothes and umbrella had safely been hidden away in a place where no one but herself could find them. Kita would come back for them later. "Now," She thought, turning in a full circle. "To find some excitement, where would I go?" It felt so wonderful to be free of that clinging dress. Kita took a deep breath in, and the first real smile in days graced her full lips. Realizing she was probably drawing too much attention to herself, Kita slipped into the shadows, her black eyes taking in everything.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:34 pm
After a good training session atop the volcano of Crescent Island, I decided to treat myself to a visit to the capital city. I got to the capital city and basked in the glory of the people of the fire nation. Soon, we would be in control. Nobody suspects the girl. I had a bit of an evil grin on my face with that thought.  

xxsmalldad

FlameRunner22

4,050 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:32 pm
I walk outside in my royal robes, with my fighting pants on under, looking around at the people I know are fearful of my father and I ignore it, knowing I will take his life.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:23 pm
Luther slowly walks around town with his red kimono on and his hands hidden in the robes long sleeves. "Hmm I grow weary! when will the fire lord assign me another mission..maybe he will let me attack ba sing sa" Luther said as he walked passed the fire lords son unknowingly.  

makoto346
Crew

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100

FlameRunner22

4,050 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:19 pm
(I'm talkin in 3rd person now)
Kaiza sees Luther and waves before starts walking down the street  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:29 pm
I couldn't help but overheard the man. "Mission? Sounds like my kind of day." I couldn't wait to rule over other element benders.  

xxsmalldad

Fire Nation

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces