Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar: New Age of the Four Nations

Back to Guilds

An Avatar: The Last Airbender role-playing guild for AVATARDS! 

Tags: Avatar, Airbending, Firebending, Waterbending, Earthbending 

Reply Fire Nation
Ember Island Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blaise1897
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:46 pm
Ember Island is a small resort located in the outer islands of the Fire Nation. It is home to many luxurious resorts and vacation homes for the wealthy and powerful. The beaches are among the most popular in the country, and host many popular Kuai Ball games.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:31 pm
kogai had finally arrived at the island and is angry his parents sent him alone*sighs*"i wish there was someone here interesting......oh well i cant get that no matter how hard i try...."leaves to go to the beach...*thinks to self maybe ill find someone there....  

Gods Brother

Gods Brother

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:39 pm
kogai arrives at the beach*sighs sadly*"i wish 2 things....."says to self"i wish to find the avatar...to help and 2 i wish to find someone like me...........ugh!firebends in disgust
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:29 pm
Lee sat on the beach looking out over the water.  

RamboTiger

Friendly Tycoon

8,700 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200

Katagonia

Sinuous Goat

37,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:19 pm
Aurora flipped over the side of the boat gracefully - the people putting the ramp up always took far too long. She heard her father murmur in approval - not that she'd acknowledge it - she could do far better things, as her family knew. She gave a sly glance over her shoulder. She was right - the ramp still wasn't up. She smirked and started towards the beach house to get changed. She wanted to work on her tan before anyone decided to annoy her with Avatar talk, like they always did. Ugh.
Several minutes later, she came out in her bikini and sandals, her book in one hand, towel in the other. Naturally, her mother smirked. She thought that now that Aurora was of marrying age, she should look for a suitable fiancee. As if.

((here's the bikini)) User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:10 pm
Lee stood and drew his swords out and began to swing them around gracefully since he had been doing this for years it was easy to him. That and Firebending oh it thrilled him when he combined them both into an amazing display.  

RamboTiger

Friendly Tycoon

8,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200

Katagonia

Sinuous Goat

37,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:39 pm
Aurora cocked an eyebrow as she saw a boy playing with swords. "Kids shouldn't be playing with toys that sharp," she murmured. Then she laughed. "Oh well." On closer inspection, the boy looked about her age. "Hmm," she murmured, but let it go. Her brother would find her soon, and she didn't really want another audience for when he whined about her ignoring him.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:04 pm
Lee finished when his little sister came up to him "brother oh brother." "Yes what is it" Lee asked? "Mom said you had to watch me," "Um no I don't so go back to her now." "But mom said," "And who cares now go back to her" Lee let out a sigh of relief as she ran off. "Bout time" he said then laid down and looked up at the sky.  

RamboTiger

Friendly Tycoon

8,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200

Katagonia

Sinuous Goat

37,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:35 pm
After inspecting the new kid one more time, she turned to the beach house. Right on time, Pinion ran out in his togs, shrieking. She buried her face in her book. But of course, he noticed her.
"What are you doing?" he whined. "You're meant to play with me!"
Aurora sighed and stood. "I have never played with you, and I never will. You have friends here, go whine to them. Don't interrupt me again, or we'll see how good you've gotten at Agni Kais." She smirked as his eyes widened and he bolted. She picked up her fallen book once more and sat. Life was good when people were scared of you.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:41 pm
Lee saw they boy run off kids he thought to himself. He stood up and walked over to the girl siting there " Hello there"  

RamboTiger

Friendly Tycoon

8,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200

Katagonia

Sinuous Goat

37,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:13 pm
Aurora glanced up from her book. "Oh. It's you," she remarked briefly, before glancing down at her book again. Seeing his shadow still there, she huffed and stood. "What do you want? You're blocking my sun."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:40 pm
"Ah a temper I like it, names Lee and you?"  

RamboTiger

Friendly Tycoon

8,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200

Katagonia

Sinuous Goat

37,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:41 pm
She raised an eyebrow. "Aurora. Nice sword work there. Who taught you?" She hated to admit, but she was a little curious . . .  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:20 am
"I learned a little from my dad who is a fire nation general but after a little while I started just doing it on my own."  

RamboTiger

Friendly Tycoon

8,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
Fire Nation

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers