Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar: New Age of the Four Nations

Back to Guilds

An Avatar: The Last Airbender role-playing guild for AVATARDS! 

Tags: Avatar, Airbending, Firebending, Waterbending, Earthbending 

Reply Profiles
The Different Souls of Blaise

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blaise1897
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:58 am
User Image
-Basic Info-
Name: Zakuro
Nickname(s): None
Nation: Fire Nation
Bender and what kind if yes: Yes, I'm a firebender.
Orientation: Straight

-Looks-
Hair colour: Black
Eye colour: Gold
Skin Tone: Fair
Height: 5' 8"

-More Info-
Side: Good
Weapon(s): None
Dislikes: My father, seafood and burnt food.
Biography: I was born in the summer, the season most firebenders are born in and it's such a nice season. I'm also the middle child of three, it's quite a pain if you ask me, but it doesn't matter, I love both of my brothers. When I was 15, I was banished from the palace all because I almost burnt it down to the ground and my father wasn't all too pleased about. I hated my father since I was 10, he'd always praise my brothers and always told me that I was a mistake and that I shouldn't've been born. So, now I'm 17 and heard about what my father's going to do what great great grandfather, Ozai failed to do: destroy the Earth Kingdom. So, as soon as I heard that, I automatically want to join the good side because I really despise my father, if the Avatar'll let me. Oh, I'm the Fire Lord's only daughter, just to let you know.
Theme Song: Sweet Sacrifice by Evanescence
Other: N/A

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:34 am
User Image
-Basic Info-
Name: Koyuki
Nation: Water Tribe
Bender and what kind if yes: Always have and always will be a Waterbender.

-Looks-
Hair colour: Brown
Eye colour: Blue
Skin Tone: Slightly tanned
Height: 5' 8"

-More Info-
Dislikes: Jerks, sexists, prejudice people and Bloodbending.
Biography: I was born in the Southern Water Tribe and grew up with only a dad and an older brother. My mom died after she gave birth to me, so I never knew her. When I was 8 years old, I found out that I was a Waterbender when I was fishing with my dad. I kept practising, until I finally mastered it a year ago, I can also heal people. The night of the full moon, I had a fight with my friend and then she stopped moving, I then knew that I used bloodbending on her. I started to cry and ran to my hut, I was about to walk in when I heard someone tell my dad that I was the new Avatar. I was so shocked, I was still crying at the time and I fled from the village. I got to the Northern Water Tribe and finally I was at peace for a year.
Theme Song: Good Enough by Evanescence
Other: Hopes that nobody in the Northern Water Tribe knows that I'm the Avatar.

Blaise1897
Vice Captain

Stream the Angry Child
Captain

Chatty Prophet

6,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:47 am
You already know the answer for Koyuki ;p  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:59 pm
User Image
-Basic Info-
Name: Yuzuki
Nickname(s): Yu, Yuzu, Zuki or just Yuzuki.
Bender and what kind if yes: Waterbender

-Looks-
Skin Tone: Tanned
Height: 5' 10"

-More Info-
Dislikes: The Fire Nation, sexists and prejudice people.
Biography: I was born and raised in the Northern Water Tribe, only with a father. My mother was killed trying to protect me, even though I wasn't the Avatar, I was her only child, by a member of the Fire Nation army when I was 7. The only thing I have left of her is a picture of her, my dad and I during the same year she died. I found out that I was a Waterbender when I was 8 by accidentally freezing my dad feet after a spill. I was taught how to heal using waterbending by the healing teacher, I mastered it in a year and when I wasn't learning how to heal, I'd practice fighting using waterbending. I wasn't allowed to learn how to fight because I'm a girl, which I hate because it's sexist. When I turned 18, I went surfing and a Fire Nation ship came and spotted me surfing. They took me as a prisoner all because I'm a Waterbender, I lied of course and told them a friend was doing the waterbending, while I was only surfing the wave on an ice board. They knew I was lying to them, so one of them burned my left calf which later became a scar. They let me go and told me that was a warning and next time I lie to them, they'll cut my tongue off. They asked me if I knew who the Avatar was and I told them the truth, I didn't know who it was and they let me go. Now, I'm 22 and I still surf, which I'll never stop doing. I hope to find love one day and be given a betrothal necklace.
Theme Song: Luigi's Mansion Theme

Blaise1897
Vice Captain

Stream the Angry Child
Captain

Chatty Prophet

6,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:10 pm
Also accepted!

LOoOove the picture ;p  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:54 pm
User Image
-Basic Info-
Name: Kaito
Bender and what kind if yes: Waterbender
Orientation: Gay

-Looks-
Skin Tone: Tanned
Height: 5' 10"

-More Info-
Side: Neutral
Weapon(s): Just my bending.
Likes: Polar Bear Dogs, waterbending, guys and making friends.
Dislikes: Homophobes, jerks, liars and prejudice people.
Biography: I was born and raised in the Southern Water Tribe. I grew up with only a dad because my mom left us and went to the sister tribe, I also have an older brother who's 3 years older than me. I first showed signs of being a waterbender when I was 9, when I accidentally froze my brother. So, I practiced waterbending ever since and mastered it when I was 19. I even know how to heal.
Theme Song: Majora's Theme

Blaise1897
Vice Captain

Stream the Angry Child
Captain

Chatty Prophet

6,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:25 am