Submit

iKawaiiKyle

5,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:26 pm
I probolly have more guy friends than girl friends,
but theres one of them(refuse to say his name online) that thinks of me as annoying scream when all i say is "Hi,(refuse to say his name online)" and he goes "whatever" and he was like my best guy friend crying
any advice on how he can my friend again question  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:29 pm
Approach Him And Ask Him Why He's Acting In Such A Manner.Maybe Tell Him,You Enjoyed His Friendship And Want To Be Friends Again.If He Doesnt Understand Maybe You Two Werent Meant To Be Friends.  

Nocturnabelle

Omnipresent Rogue

9,825 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Lady Amalthea Stardust

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:26 pm
This has several possibilities.
1. Perhaps you did something to upset him negatively. If so, approach him and ask him what it is you've possibly done.

2. Something is going on in his personal life that he hasn't shared with anyone. Since you are/were his best friend, he probably feels uncomfortable that he can't even share it with you. Again, remind him that you're his best friend and he can tell you anything.

3. He just might like you but doesn't want to ruin the friendship. Nobody likes being in the friendzone!

Hope that helps.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:23 pm
She's nailed it bang on. The only other possible thing I can think of is he doesnt want to be friends anymore, but wont come out and say it. If all else fails, you may have to let this friendship go.

Lady Amalthea Stardust
1. Perhaps you did something to upset him negatively. If so, approach him and ask him what it is you've possibly done.

2. Something is going on in his personal life that he hasn't shared with anyone. Since you are/were his best friend, he probably feels uncomfortable that he can't even share it with you. Again, remind him that you're his best friend and he can tell you anything.

3. He just might like you but doesn't want to ruin the friendship. Nobody likes being in the friendzone!

Hope that helps.

Lady Vendetta Iceflame

Sweet Shapeshifter

15,425 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Noble Shade 100

vampires_cant_be_tamed20

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:26 pm
id say ask him what his problem is, and if he doesnt answer, then dump him as a friend. or somehow work the problem out, beg to get the problem out of him. i think that i have more guy friends than girl friends to.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:35 pm
Lady Amalthea Stardust

Hope that helps.

wow, u give good advice 4laugh , i think i did #1 redface , #2 could be a possiblility sweatdrop and i don't agree with #3 stressed cause we both get annoyed when ppl ask us if were going out exclaim  

iKawaiiKyle

5,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

sun kuran7

5,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:37 pm
i have guy friend . one my guys friend doesn't talk to me at all , so i know what your talking about .  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:01 pm
:c i have more guy friends too. before, it was just friends. now its heart , -your friend, [chinrubbs] i think he just is teasing you.  

Cupkat3

head_turner_chic111

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 5:54 pm
try to start a conversation with him instead of just saying "hi"  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 9:45 pm
If he was a good friend, maybe he's going through a phase and it's nothing personal, and maybe you can talk to him, alone and ask him why this sudden change of attitude, you know, tell him you care or else you wouldn't try to talk about it. Tell him your feelings are hurt because to you, he's really a friend and you'd like to keep it that way, I don't know, it's tough with guys cause they don't talk as much as we do, like women say what's on their mind and guys, the less they need to speak the better, but I would confront him about it and see what happens, nobody likes to be ignored!!!  

cassandra71

The Advice Room

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff