Submit

JOIN THE STRIKE?
  YES
  NO
View Results

X-KINGROME-X
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:09 pm
wahmbulance TANKS HAVE BEEN NERFED SO YOUR TANK WILL NOT GLOW AS MUCH AS IT DID BEFORE.SHOULD WE JOIN THE STRIKE?I DONT WANT TO MAKE THE DECISION FOR EVERYONE,LETS MAKE THE DECISION TOGETHER. wahmbulance
PS:NOONE WILL BE BANNED OVER THERE OPINION IN THIS MATTER.EVRYONE IS INTITLED TO THERE OPINION ON HOW THEY WOULD LIKE TO HANDLE THIS SITUATION.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:19 pm
I hope that this guild will join. I am also a member of three other guilds who have gone on strike. I don't want to be banned from this one because I've joined the strike. Something needs to be done because this nerfing isn't fair. Many Aquarium owners have spent real money stocking their tanks and should be able to get full benefit from it. I think the strike will be over in a week, two at the most and hopefully things will get back to normal.  

Bluebelle Babe
Crew

Conservative Member

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Dusty Golightly

7,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:38 pm
I also joined and I hope you don't ban me from this guild. I got the same code that GailAnne Munchkin is using from T N H N. If you do join and wish to use the code for the Strike Picture, here's the code, just change the arrows to brackets:

http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv281/Blitzd/bootystab.gif  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:48 pm
LOOK NOONE IS GONNA GET BANNED.IM GONNA PARTICIPATE IN THE STRIKE.I JUST DONT SEE THE POINT IN TAKING YOUR FISH OUT OF YOUR TANK AND NOT GETTING ANY BUMPS AT ALL WITH THE FISH YOU HAVE ALREADY PAID FOR.PLUS WHAT ABOUT THE PPL WHO RELY ON BOOTY GRAB AS A WAY TO GET GOLD BECAUSE THEY CANNOT GET CASH CARDS LIKE OTHERS?NOW IF U WANT TO REMOVE YOUR FISH FOR A WEEK THAN GO AHEAD,IM JUST NOT GOING TO BUY ANYMORE FISH UNTIL THE SITUATION IS TAKEN CARE OF.....AND I PUT THIS HERE TO SEE HOW MY GUILD FAMILY WANTS TO HANDLE THIS SITUATION.IF YOU ALL FEEL WE SHOULD TAKE OUR FISH OUT AND YOU CAN EXPLAIN TO ME HOW THATS GONNA HELP THE SITUATION,MAYBE I'LL CHANGE MY MIND ON THAT PART SO JUST FEEL FREE TO LET OUT HOW YOU FEEL..I NEED TO KNOW..TY  

X-KINGROME-X
Captain

Pureheart1975

11,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:55 pm
Join the Boycott!!!

You can freeze your fish and they won't age. Removing them doesn't hurt you except you're simply not earning for a week or so. But once you put your fish back in you still have the same amount of time to earn off those same fish.

It's a symbolic gesture.

And honestly, you shouldn't be worrying about those that don't earn from bootygrab for a week...that's actually how this will be more effective. If no one is earning from bootygrab, then Gaia will listen even more. Why should the paying members of Gaia get screwed and the non-paying members benefit? That doesn't make sense.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:25 pm

User Image

I fully support the boycott! 3nodding

Robexa Nebulon

Feral Star

Ninja Uchiha-Itachi97
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:36 pm
Pureheart1975
Join the Boycott!!!

You can freeze your fish and they won't age. Removing them doesn't hurt you except you're simply not earning for a week or so. But once you put your fish back in you still have the same amount of time to earn off those same fish.

It's a symbolic gesture.

And honestly, you shouldn't be worrying about those that don't earn from bootygrab for a week...that's actually how this will be more effective. If no one is earning from bootygrab, then Gaia will listen even more. Why should the paying members of Gaia get screwed and the non-paying members benefit? That doesn't make sense.
3nodding 3nodding 3nodding I agree with her!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:54 pm
Since the fish don't age when we remove them from the tank, that means we won't have to replace them for a week longer. It really is a way to get Gaia's attention because there will be a blip in their income from selling fish. I think it's a good idea. We put off making Gaia gold and show them that they lose real money. The nerfing gets mighty annoying. I feel it's their way of influencing us to buy the new not-yet-nerfed fish, simply to increase their profits.  

Living Ink

Living Ink

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:55 pm
I think I will probably leave my mermaid in my tank, alone... She is the one who flips people off when they tap the tank. My own funny little protest there...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
my dragonsies: let me show you them. (click bitte?)

Honestly, I think Booty Grab has caused a ton of inflation, has made real money too big a part of the game, and disadvantaged those Gaians who can't afford to buy fish. I don't mind the game being kicked down a notch. I will not go on strike.

J.P. Chartreuse

The Day-Care Man

6,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:21 pm
Does putting our fish in Barrets tank make them freeze so their days left don't go down?
Cuz I would hate for my fish to die on me, but I really want to join the strike!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:21 pm
I personally think that it should be up to each individual person what they do. *I* just don't like that one of my other guilds is banning people is they DO empty out their tank.

I agree that Gaia needs to stop changing Aquariums without TELLING us. Even if it's a change we don't LIKE, it's better to be told than not. zOMG has always shown us the changes, for better or worse. It's just like the Cig thing all over again, but cutting into profits more.

I only ever buy from marketplace or when they're on sale, so I'm only taking some of my fish out.  

Genra Crimscon
Crew

Dangerous Nerd

12,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Nerd 50

Cookie1474
Vice Captain

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:18 pm
I am in full agreement with joining the strike, I love my fish and I spend good money on my tank, but Gaia should not being messing with stuff and not telling everyone what is going on, I really appreciate King for not banning anyone for removing our fish, I think there will be a greater impact on Gaia if the fish are removed and it will slow down the spending on Gaia  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:25 pm
I think we should strike, I am removing my fish for sure  

mookie1474

HardLinesAndKevlar

Dangerous Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:56 pm
I support this protest of underhanded behavior by Gaia's big bosses.

All three of my avi's currently have their fish in Barrett's tank in support of the protest.

It's about time Gaia LISTENS to its members, instead of enacting foolish policies that only hurt and sooner or later drive away its members.

Thanks for not punishing Guild members by banning them for protesting. I find that action by another (former) Guild I belonged to...distasteful.  
GAIA ISSUES ONLY

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff