Reply The Main Floor
I don't know what to do :(

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IAzn_Jennifer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:22 pm
Ok, my friend's crush likes me i mean loves me and askes me out and i didn't know what to say(beacuz he is soo hot) then i had to give up sad and i just said no and he is crazy over me and yea and he is like my best buddie
(as in friend) i didnt know what happened to him and my friend wont talk to me any more or sit with me at lunch or at the churh meetings

what should i do ?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:27 pm
It Isnt Your Fault He Likes You.Your Friend Shouldnt Be Mad At You.Explain The Situation To Both Of Them.Your Friend Cant Force This Guy To Like Her.Talk To Them,Explain That You Want To Be Friends With The Both Of Them and Dont Want Something Like This Getting In The Way.Do As Your Heart Says,No One Can Tell You What To Do.We Can Only Give You Advice.Good Luck.I Hope Everything Works Out For You.  

Nocturnabelle

Omnipresent Rogue

9,825 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Tumbling Stars
Vice Captain

5,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:43 pm
Talk it out with them. I wish you the best!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:35 am
I agree with LittleMissHeartBroken225 & Tumbling Stars, you need to try talk to them. From what you've said your friend really shouldn't be mad at you. I mean, he came on to you and you said no to him.

Your friend might need some time to calm down and become rational again but if she is really your friend then she should listen to you. As that old saying goes, boys come and go but friends are for ever heart

Good luck ^_^  

Chibi_Sunflower

Angelic Slayer

9,800 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250

Basilia Ann E

3,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:23 am
IAzn_Jessica
Ok, my friend's crush likes me i mean loves me and askes me out and i didn't know what to say(beacuz he is soo hot) then i had to give up sad and i just said no and he is crazy over me and yea and he is like my best buddie
(as in friend) i didnt know what happened to him and my friend wont talk to me any more or sit with me at lunch or at the churh meetings

what should i do ?

You need to talk to your friend.

While, crushes may be intense, they are not a relationship. The 1st step to a good relationship is friendship. It's weird, but the romance stuff just doesn't work. You can never see who the person really is. Hanging out watching TV will.

If your friend still has a crush, she needs to try and meet him (just to say hi). Sometimes, that's enough to end a crush. If you do this together (as a group) it's more relaxed - and not a serious (less pressure).

Hot does not mean that you will get along. It also doesn't mean that he's a nice guy. I know a number of "church" guys who - are one way inside church - but are nasty (to girls) outside. They will tell girls anything so long as they can get something out of it.

From what I've seen of hot guys (in my family - cousins) they usually have one main girlfriend and several "options" on the side.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:23 am
everything changes you know
and everybody is different
she might be the jelus type
but well you know if they want to be that way
they can

friendship changes too  

xX-cO0k1e-Xx

Topaz896

5,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:25 pm
i had the same problem...in a way. I couldnt date at the time and i still can't date now. but when he asked me I WUZ READY! i explained him EVERYTHING!!! i knew him since the 2nd grade. He wuz my bestfriend, i guess. HE COMEPLETLEY UNDERSTOOD EVERYTHING!! and now we have been waiting for 1month, 4weeks and 3days smile U SHOULD TALK TO HIM!....just like i think everyone said....AND EXPLAIN TO HIM EVERYTHING!!!!!

the nest time u see him...just tell him u want to talk to him. DONT HESITATE OR ITLL BE TOO LATE! sad  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:57 pm
LittleMissHeartBroken225
It Isnt Your Fault He Likes You.Your Friend Shouldnt Be Mad At You.Explain The Situation To Both Of Them.Your Friend Cant Force This Guy To Like Her.Talk To Them,Explain That You Want To Be Friends With The Both Of Them and Dont Want Something Like This Getting In The Way.Do As Your Heart Says,No One Can Tell You What To Do.We Can Only Give You Advice.Good Luck.I Hope Everything Works Out For You.

agreed  

twilight_lover_5000

Zenally

4,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:21 pm
Tough one. Now, the right thing to say would be to go with your friend all the way, but seeing as you didn't do anything wrong and she won't even talk to you, that may not be right. Then again, I don't know the boy, he could really be nasty, how much does he mean to you as a friend? Only you know how long you've known both people, and how well you get along. By all means, get them both in a room and talk it out, but you may want to have your priorities straight before, just in case of dire emergency.  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 3:52 pm
the best thing to do is talk to ur friends about it.  

Heart_Broken653

8,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Market Browser 100

Shakespeares_Sister

Shameless Elder

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 11:49 pm
That same situation happened to me, there was this guy named james I liked him a lot and he liked me, but my bff liked him as well so i stopped persuing him because she was my bff from 7th grade, he expalined he didnt like her and she was debastated, but later on she found the love of her life. Me and James never hooked up because his best friend liked me as well so we were screwed, I used to wonder what wouldve happened if we were to ignore what was keeping us from getting together, but you know what everything happens for a reason. Now I'm with the guy I love, we were going to go through the same problem because he told me his bff liked me but he told him that i was his woman and he wasnt going to give me up because i was the one. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 7:34 am
well say that you have something to talk about with her and tell her what happened then probably she understand and go talk with him or something...... smile  

llxStarscreamxll

Chatty Seeker

8,150 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

vampires_cant_be_tamed20

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 6:11 pm
id say talk it out with both of them and just explain the situation. ive been there, done that, and dont want to do it again. i hate that type of situation. talk it out and hope that talking works out for you.  
The Main Floor

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games