Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Help, tips, and conversations on CoD:MW2. 

Tags: call of duty, modern warfare, cod mw2, xbox, playstation 

Reply Help Thread - Online Gameplay
Hardline vs Cold Blooded

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

miles21beast

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:45 pm
(No stopping power only helps 1 bullet)
When ever i get on a kill streak they always get a uav and kill me and whenever i dont get on kill streak they never have a uav or any killstreak. i feel i probably wouldnt get on that kill streak without hardline tho. what should i use?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:01 am
I find using hardline is always best, i generally play with a group of mates and at least 2 of us have stinger set up.. UAV really doesnt last long against us. So to me cold blooded is a waste of a perk... unless you face an annoying Thermal sniper xd  

fear3x3range

jwmonty

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:44 pm
I use cold blooded all the time, its great for when you are playing against a organized group that most of the time has at least one uav up. The map is a key element to non hardcore mode, taking that element away from your enemy is key. Especially if you play around that style, sneaking around to get them from behind because you know they wont see you. I use silencers on everything to haha.  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 10:52 am
I don't worry about using Cold-blooded, because in most maps you can shoot a UAV down with just bullets alone. It's very easy with an RPD. An SMG, probably not a good idea. =] But I usually have an AT4 and they lock on as well. 3nodding  

Get Off x

Tipsy Paladin

Cookies-Kun

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 10:58 am
depends on the mode your playing: Core matchs like TDM you might want hardline because 2 kills= UAV and if you keep dying after that you get constant UAVs lol. HC matchs you might want to use coldblooded because people use thermos and they have to look at the map to get a kill and air support X_X *HC S&D player*  
Help Thread - Online Gameplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games