Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Worlds Divide

Back to Guilds

This Guild is stricty a Roleplay and Cosplay Guild. 

Tags: Bleach, Roleplay, Anime, Manga, Literate 

Reply Bleach: Worlds Divide
Absences and Leave thread Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

singin Fighter
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:24 pm
Post here, why you are going to be gone and such.
Well....since I am putting this up, I will not be able to be on for 3 weeks due to my laptop going under repairs so, expect no help from me. I'm sorry all.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:23 am
i am going on a bisness trip and will have limited time to check in, so i may be gone for a few days.  

Avenir Vide

Feel Good MD

Gracious Guildsman

4,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:50 am
Spring break is at its end so yeah Expect me very little for the coming months. Ill try to check in as much as I can but no real promises can be made.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:14 pm
I just got in a car crash yesterday and have many injuries, i will try and be on when i can, but the hopsital looks like its going to be my home for a while.  

Kasumi Jaegerjaquez
Captain

1,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:24 pm
I give you my regards and hope for the best  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:24 pm
IKasumi Hitsugaya
I just got in a car crash yesterday and have many injuries, i will try and be on when i can, but the hopsital looks like its going to be my home for a while.

That's not good, hope you get better soon.  

TheShadowintheMist

Demonic Strawberry

Kasumi Jaegerjaquez
Captain

1,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:12 pm
I am currently in a musical lol. so i will post when i finish my Work. Im sorry, the show goes live tomorrow and started today. D:

so i will post if i am not too tired. If not. please wait till saturday D: or sunday Thank you!  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 11:15 pm
I'm sorry that I must make my own post here, but I'm afraid that circumstance facilitates the need. Planting season has started here on our farm, and I've been pulled into the work force by my grandparents. I get up at six every morning and get back home at about seven in the evening. Needless to say, I am exhausted by the time I get home, and normally just take a shower, eat dinner, and rest.

This said, I will try to find time to get on during the next month or so, as planting will be at least that long to completion, but I can't guarantee any set amount of activity on my part. Even now, I've fighting off exhaustion, and after this post, I'm signing off of the AOHell I have access to, and shutting down my grandmother's stone-age laptop so I can get to sleep.

I'll try my best to catch up with what's been going on, and post in response when I can. Any summaries of the going-ons of the roleplay would be much appreciated.

-Albert Zephyr, Division 13 Captain

"Unin mor'ranr eitha."  

Albert_Zephyr
Crew

1,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

Duke of the Fiend

Dapper Reveler

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 4:38 am
This is a stupid stupid stupid absence but yeah...

I didn't know where to post/interact next.

Apparently last time, Ueda was sent to the Seireitei* to recover from his lost. I have this weird problem of ADD and perfection and for me, I'm usually in the battlefield and not the first to go out. So I had no idea how to come back.

So please ,oh please, forgive me for this lame excuse. I wouldn't blame you if you didn't. But I'll pull my share back again.

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 1:51 pm
I really apologize for my absence - to those that I 'locked up' especially. My ability to use the internet is reliant on a wireless card that we've had trouble with for the longest time. Now it's really starting to bug out. Anyway, I do apologize again, but I should be posting much more regularly, since I seem to have made a temporary alternative.

Seth_Asairo
Crew

Quotable Prophet

6,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 8:02 pm
I will not be active for a while due to my own Guilds falling behind, I must get them back on track sorry and thank you!!!  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 10:45 am
I am currently in the process of moving so I wont be able to be on much/at all.  

Mister Trotter

Gatekeeper

Echo of Memnoch
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 7:11 am
Working at my familiy's farm in Ohio for a week.  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 10:31 pm
im preparing for my graduation^^ so i may not be on much^^  

chisanoko

StarriiEyes
Crew
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:10 pm
I won't be very active because of my final exams. They start from the 10th of june and will finish on the 26th.
I will try to get online and check the rp but I won't be able to post much. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.  
Bleach: Worlds Divide

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff