Submit

God is good!
  Yes he is!
  Nope.
View Results

Scarlet_Teardrops

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:05 pm

We're all members of this guild, and all of our ideas are important. This is a place where members of the guild can post:

1. Feedback on renovations
2. Feedback on any rule changes or banning (uncommon but may occur)
3. Thoughts and ideas on how to make the guild better

So don't be shy, and don't feel like your ideas are stupid. It's better to share your idea than to keep it to yourself. Never know what people will think until you try! heart

As an important note this time around: any feedback you have on the renovations is very important. Do you like the new subforums? Should we make different subforums? Do you think it is right for us to kick out the inactive members (note: they can come back if they want)? Please share with us.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:06 pm
All looks good to me.

About kicking inactive members out, I wouldn't. You never know why they are inactive and they could post again any day. But nevertheless I am not the crew of this guild, so it's up to you.  

Shadows-shine

Invisible Shapeshifter

Scarlet_Teardrops

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:35 pm

Squeakygirl and I have talked about that.
We're thinking of:

1. Sending out a newsletter about it
2. Mailing each individual personally

Some of them may not even want to be in the guild anymore and have forgotten to leave.

Thank you, Shadows. heart

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:54 pm
in a guild i run when we were getting rid of members with no posts we sent out an announcement and it worked pretty well. turned out we just had alot of lurkers  

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200

Shadows-shine

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:04 pm
Scarlet_Teardrops

Squeakygirl and I have talked about that.
We're thinking of:

1. Sending out a newsletter about it
2. Mailing each individual personally

Some of them may not even want to be in the guild anymore and have forgotten to leave.

Thank you, Shadows. heart

I would do what Shanna66 has suggested, send out notices to all the members and see who responds.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:48 pm
i think the guild is perfect
as for kicking out inactive members, i dont think we should do that
they have lives outside of the guild and they are probably busy with whatever
and they might feel unwanted after being kicked out. think of the damage that would do, ecspecially feeling unwanted by CHRISTIANS  

Lucky-Emi

Scarlet_Teardrops

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:17 pm

The Ancient Scrolls subforum will eventually be very, very full.

Squeakygirl and I have talked about this in the past, and I thought I'd ask what all of you think we should do about the Ancient Scrolls subforum.

I want us to keep archives so that people can get answers from them. But I don't know if we can keep those archives forever. What can we do?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:32 pm
Shadows-shine
All looks good to me.

About kicking inactive members out, I wouldn't. You never know why they are inactive and they could post again any day. But nevertheless I am not the crew of this guild, so it's up to you.

I agree with her even though it is a good idea.  

Riku Elmwick

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

squeakygirl
Captain

6,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:37 am
Great idea to start this thread Scarlet.

As for all the feedback - thanks!!! It is greatly appreciated.
Scarlet and I value your opinions. Keep them coming.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:22 pm
I can't really think of anything at the moment.  

Miss DaMeanor

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Scarlet_Teardrops

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 12:13 pm

How are you guys liking the Newsletter system?
Is there anything you feel we could do better on? Are there changes you feel we should make?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:57 pm
Can I just say that I really like this guild? I know I have stated it in a thread I created already, but seriously. All of the members of this guild, especially Scarlett, who I converse with on a regular basis when I come in here, are really accepting and receptive. I definitely feel welcomed here, unlike a few other "Christian" Guilds I am a member of make me feel, especially since I am LDS.

EDIT: And the Newsletter system seems to be working well. I like it. Helps keep people up to date about the guild and what not.  

Shadows-shine

Invisible Shapeshifter

Scarlet_Teardrops

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:39 pm

I'm glad you like this guild. People generally enjoy a truly Christ-filled atmosphere. Even non-believers, because Jesus makes them feel good.

I'm glad that you like the Newsletters! I have been wondering. You'll need to thank primarily squeakygirl for that. I don't do anything except remind her, lol. razz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:23 pm
This is a nice guild. ^^ I do have some suggestions - preaching in towns? Maybe have a sticky or something about when people will be going out to towns to preach to people (kind of like how Christ went out to different cities with his disciples to preach the word).
Also, if there isn't already, how about a music subforum?  

Grace from God

Blessed Informer

Grace from God

Blessed Informer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:29 pm
Oh! Another (probably silly) thought. We should designate a House in Gaia Towns as the guilds house where people of this guild can go to and hang out with other fellow Christians from this guild if they are board. :] Kind of like a headquarters or something. Just a thought.  
~*Proud Christians of Gaia*~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff