Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Sailor Stars Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moo???
  Yes
  No
View Results

Icybrat01

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 11:06 am
Has anyone seen sailor stars at all yet? If you haven't just to reassure you it is the longest story arc ever! And it's awsome.

razz  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 3:25 pm
I've read it in the manga, but I haven't seen the anime version of it. u.u  

The[Princess]

Fashionable Millionaire

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

tehamanda

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 4:09 pm
I've seen the fan sub. It's so freaking awesome!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 5:20 pm
I've seen Stars. I'm pretty sure it's a fan sub but it was still pretty well done.  

Solar Kitty-chan

DarkPrincessOfAngels

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 7:07 pm
I've read the manga and seen almost all of the fan dub of the series. It's quite good really.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 8:16 pm
I saw like the first episode and half of the second of the last season the other day on YouTube.com but the others aren't up...it makes me sad inside. crying

Although they do have all of the episodes of the live action if you want to watch them. You can't download but if you go to youtube.com you can type in PGSM and you will get all the acts/episodes. I have to say, its the coolest thing ever.  

Kira Tsume

pink robotic techno kitty

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 9:04 pm
KiraTsume
I saw like the first episode and half of the second of the last season the other day on YouTube.com but the others aren't up...it makes me sad inside. crying

Although they do have all of the episodes of the live action if you want to watch them. You can't download but if you go to youtube.com you can type in PGSM and you will get all the acts/episodes. I have to say, its the coolest thing ever.
oh em gee. i love youtube. and now i love it even more. xd heart

i was using youtube for expanding my musical knowledge. whee but now i can watch pgsm without having to spend forever and a day downloading it. which sub is up on youtube anyway? i know there were two separate groups subbing it... i've already downloaded and watched stars, though. 3nodding it was lovely~ heart

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 2:03 pm
well i REALLY REALLY wanna see it soooo bad lol... and fortunately I'm going to!!! (YEeesssSsss!) lol.. well you see, I have a friend who moved a long time ago who also liked Sailor Moon, and she's coming to visit this summer, and she's bringing her Stars season DVDs!!! omg omg omg! ^_^" haha i just can't wait lol  

Coolcat607

Fatcat

ChibiWitch

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 7:17 am
Yes I have the bootleged version of the last season on dvd. And I love it. By far the best season of all.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 5:31 pm
ive never seen any of them u.u, but i want to soooooo much!!!  

Sakura123456789

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 9:29 pm
I recently ordered and got in the subbed version, but I"ve yet to watch it..though I'm eager to...I've heard good things.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 12:56 pm
I want to see that Season ssssoooo bad. I've seen so many preveiws for it(my favorite is in my sig) My parents won't let me get it though crying I saves up to over $200.00 so I could buy Sailor Moon things and my parents say "It's just a waste of money to buy crap like that save for the future" and I tell them "It's not crap, I have been saving to get this for a long time" and it just continues on and on crying  

Anglie

9,050 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100

Deflowered by a Lollipop

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 1:39 pm
I just got the Stars season on DVD
But I haven't gotten to watch all of them
So far
They're pretty hard to follow though sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 2:44 pm
I've seen -every- single episode of Sailor Moon. eek Even the Sailor Stars!! I loved them sooooo much!  

Celestial Stargate

Home

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces