Welcome to Gaia! ::

FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Back to Guilds

The best final fantasy guild on gaia; covering for ALL of your Final Fantasy needs! 

Tags: final fantasy, kingdom hearts, square enix, gaming, forever 

Reply Game Hints/Cheats/Easter Eggs/Game Guides
Final Fantasy 1 Easter Eggs

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Todeskandidaten
Crew

4,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:02 pm
o.o Who noticed that one of the graves in the Final Fantasy Origins edition for Playstation mentioned Link, the hero from The Legend of Zelda? biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:58 am
I haven't played that but that's funny! I'll look out for that when the time comes. xd  

Oblivious Mischief
Crew

Tricky Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100

metal_blossom

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 9:31 pm
In the original FF... I mean the real original (like the first so many copies that came out) the gravestone said: "Here lies Edrick" Edrick with from Dragon Quest. There are some NES copies out there that have the one that says: "Here Lies Link"

Speaking more about gravestones and easter eggs. In FFVI in the tomb where the player gets Setzer's Friend's airship there is a room with four tombstones. Read all them staring from the lower right hand one and all them togehter say: "The World is Square"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:06 am
metal_blossom
In the original FF... I mean the real original (like the first so many copies that came out) the gravestone said: "Here lies Edrick" Edrick with from Dragon Quest. There are some NES copies out there that have the one that says: "Here Lies Link"

Speaking more about gravestones and easter eggs. In FFVI in the tomb where the player gets Setzer's Friend's airship there is a room with four tombstones. Read all them staring from the lower right hand one and all them togehter say: "The World is Square"

Wow. Thanks! Didn"t know that. o.o  

Todeskandidaten
Crew

4,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Sora Mokushi

Interesting Seeker

3,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:24 am
The broom(the one in Matoya's cave) in the GBA version of the game says "Tceles nottob B". It's backwards for "B button select", what you use to summon the world map.  
Game Hints/Cheats/Easter Eggs/Game Guides

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games