Hello to one and all! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chevalier iRain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:08 pm
Hey
I saw a friend of mine joined this guild *not sure whom exactily though* and I was like orly?
Anyway smile
Name: Ace
Myspace/Facebook: none

^^ I didnt join to pester or be a bother to anyone, I am kind and caring and I always have a soft spot for girls who just need someone to talk to, so if you ever need a helpin hand just let me know and Ill be here to save the day.
~ Ace  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:10 pm
your not suppose to be here .  

sun kuran7

5,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100

Chevalier iRain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:14 pm
My application was accepted so someone must not mind to much.
I promise, Im not nosy :]

Edit: A message between me and a new-found friend:

Me: You really want to be upset about me being in the girls guild? I personally know that its an all girls guild, but who ever accepted my application doesnt mind me being there. :] I just want to be of moral support.

Her: yeah but it is a girl club .

Me: Your point being...? If there was a guys guild wouldnt you want to join?

Her: no because I'm a girl .

Me: *sigh* there is no use fighting a war I obviously wont win. I joined mainly because I want to be a supporter of girls who need support. Ive seen, and been part of times when a girls doesnt want to go o other girls with issues because she takes more comfort in knowing that a guy cares about how she feels...where as girls, if close enough, will of course care how each other feels, its just how girls work. When a guy cares though its different.
I want to be a guy that makes a difference for a girl, to put simply.

Her message ended with saying I was sweet and that she welcomes me to the guild -May I say thank you for the welcome by the way- and in turn I thanked her and said that if she ever needed help that Im here for her.
And for those of you reading this, the invitation is extended to you as well. Guys, and many I mean as like my friends, can be rude and uncaring. I grew up with my mother and my three sisters. Being the eldest I know that girls can be easily hurt, and many of you can be very strong, but everyone, even guys, can use a helping hand or lend a shoulder to cry on.
We are all human, and sometimes we just need to be reminded that.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:37 pm
Click them~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cool! Welcome! I usually don't like these kinds of guilds, when then they allow one group of people in but not the other...

Though, I wouldn't go around posting about how your the only boy (you might actually get in some trouble). Since you say that you have a soft spot for girls, maybe you could stay in the Advice Thread! I feel that a lot of girls would want to get their boy questions answered by a real male himself.

Even though the guild is exclusive for girls, I dot mind you here so, Hello~ heart

Rooney Faire

moonyc141

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:37 pm
Nya! *chases Ace around with a plastic baseball bat* dramallama  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:38 pm
leave him alone moony141 .  

sun kuran7

5,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100

iGonorhea

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:39 pm
I don't mind you here. lol
Hello~ :]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:45 pm
Oh! So many replys already, well for starters:

Hello (again) and thank you for welcoming me. I have thought of renaming the thread because I agree it could get me into some trouble, so I will do that.
Hmm, advice thread, good thinking! Maybe I should/could. I suppose I could help there.
smile Thank you Sun lol.
<<
>>
<<
baseball bat....mmmeeehhh.....-runs in circles..- lol
Thank you all (again again again) for the welcome  

Chevalier iRain

Bitter Lemons

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:25 pm
Aw c'mon, don't chase him with baseball bats o.o; he's not doing any harm, he was accepted for a good reason X3
Welcome! :3

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:58 pm
Yesh i have to agree! xD (your a boy tho ) O_O
But since your doing no harm at all ^.^ i'll let yall stay *your actrylly nice*!!!!!!  

Cutedift

Wickersnap

Phantom

7,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:22 pm
I don't really have an objection to a couple of boys in here, but what about that post entitled "Boy's- See them report them"? Is gaige2121 gonna be happy about this?
'Sides, I can't imagine this guild would be very interesting for a guy. Lots of boy problems, makeup, and feminism in here, you know. Girlishness. Pink.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:06 pm
Lol
Thank you to those who have welcomed me, and wont mind my being here.
Though to the matters of gaige2121...Im not sure. I have a feeling she wont be to happy about me being here. Though I imagine I can talk to her and try to explain why I wanted to be here.
I dont think there can be anything completely correct here. If it was an all guys guild there would be issues just as seeing its a all girls guild.
Some perspectives Ive read here are out of context.
Girls dont know every single thing about guys, nor do guys about girls, so...you can see how it could get a bit sexist.
I not only wanted to be here to support, as I have pointed out, but I want to be able to help and relieve some questions or comments or concerns...
Im not worried about anything to girly, I grew up with all sisters and no brothers. Anything about your monthly gifts, or boy problems or pregnancy issues or anything else will bother me..  

Chevalier iRain

Wickersnap

Phantom

7,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:18 am
Suit yourself. I have no problem with a guy in here as long as he's a gentleman. *shrugs*
My only concern is that you might be the tip of the iceberg, if you will- with you in here, more guys might decide to join- and that sorta ruins the whole 'a guild for girls' thing.
It's sweet that you care so much for girls, though. If you keep up the whole polite guy routine, you might be allowed to stay. 'Course, I'm not in charge here, so...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:21 am
OMG. There`s a guy here. eek *Runs around and dies.* Lol. Hello, welcome to the guild. smile

angelaCG

Chevalier iRain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:52 pm
Lol
Well its not a routine its just who I am. I can see though why you may not want more guys in here because it really would defeat the purpose of a all girls guild.

lol @ angelaCG  
The Main Floor

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces