Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Help, tips, and conversations on CoD:MW2. 

Tags: call of duty, modern warfare, cod mw2, xbox, playstation 

Reply MW2 Clans
F.Y.F.I. Welcome to the frag Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ll B r i g h t ll

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:57 pm
Welcome everyone to the clan known as F.Y.F.I. also known as Frag Your Face In we welcome all players with a ranking of 40+ and this means before first prestige, although if it is a new account you are making thats fine I guess. Not to mention... were only on PS3 b!tches. Thank you all.

~ The Leader  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:02 pm
No lie, amigo, but you're pretty crude about your clan. If that's how your clan acts then good luck keeping good players in it  

Kinky Walrus

Ruthless Sex Symbol

Ichigo Kurosaki711

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:09 pm
******** u bitche  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:10 pm
Ichigo Kurosaki711

Me or him?  

Kinky Walrus

Ruthless Sex Symbol

ll B r i g h t ll

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:22 pm
Kinky Walrus
No lie, amigo, but you're pretty crude about your clan. If that's how your clan acts then good luck keeping good players in it
by sucking balls at this game in terms im saying below a .60 kd... and I dont think anyone on here has that xD  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:27 pm
You'd be surprised. Half of my friends on my friend list has a .5 K/D, but they're still pretty good. You gotta keep this in mind. It's human instinct to become the best. Don't knock someone down because they're not the best, at the moment, because one day you'll be the newbie to them  

Kinky Walrus

Ruthless Sex Symbol

ll B r i g h t ll

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:41 pm
Kinky Walrus
You'd be surprised. Half of my friends on my friend list has a .5 K/D, but they're still pretty good. You gotta keep this in mind. It's human instinct to become the best. Don't knock someone down because they're not the best, at the moment, because one day you'll be the newbie to them

true i guess I should edit it then xD  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:42 pm
it's your clan. Just be careful. Things have a way of coming around and kicking you in the butt.  

Kinky Walrus

Ruthless Sex Symbol

ll B r i g h t ll

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:44 pm
Kinky Walrus
it's your clan. Just be careful. Things have a way of coming around and kicking you in the butt.

true, but one thing is if they do get better and have a .5 kd wouldn't that raise quite quickly? unless by better its a match where its about 12-10 type of k/d rounds  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:50 pm
Well I have 37k kills and I have to do really good to bring my K/D up .01. Right now I have a 1.27 or 1.28 K/D. I don't remember, but anywho. I normally got 22-7 a game. Normally better. Sometimes way worst. Depending on the annoying kids I play with, ya know?  

Kinky Walrus

Ruthless Sex Symbol

ll B r i g h t ll

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:54 pm
Kinky Walrus
Well I have 37k kills and I have to do really good to bring my K/D up .01. Right now I have a 1.27 or 1.28 K/D. I don't remember, but anywho. I normally got 22-7 a game. Normally better. Sometimes way worst. Depending on the annoying kids I play with, ya know?

I hate it when the annoying kids have a mic with highest voice setting and never stfu  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:57 pm
Oh yeah. It makes me wanna cut myself. I hate their voices. They don't understand when they start screaming in the mic, I have to pay money to go to the doctors and get my ear fix. I try to be nice about it, but I'm only human. I can only take so much.  

Kinky Walrus

Ruthless Sex Symbol

Dannyxcores

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:46 pm
May I join? My kd is 1.17 and rising. Slowly. But that's because when I bought M Dub 2 I was knew to FPS's, and also the fact that I have many deaths..... So yes its rising. Slowly. -_-

I'll tell you my PSN name if you let me in :]  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:32 pm
dannyxcorekid
May I join? My kd is 1.17 and rising. Slowly. But that's because when I bought M Dub 2 I was knew to FPS's, and also the fact that I have many deaths..... So yes its rising. Slowly. -_-

I'll tell you my PSN name if you let me in :]

alright I'll accept you, right now im using my nub account, my main is in my buds clan. PSN: ShadowTurtles  

ll B r i g h t ll

Dannyxcores

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:10 am
So who else is in it? Any other gaian's? Or perhaps just buddies? Or am I the only member in it? Or did we get nuked? Or am I just going crazy?  
MW2 Clans

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff