Reply The Gallery
Super Effective (webcomic)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

krusher0304

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:08 pm
Knowing the hardcores people here, I'm willing to bet this has been reposted at least 10 times.
However, I don't see it anywhere.
By the authors of VGCats, Super Effective brings back all those glorious days of Pokemon, and how they act besides noticing you, facing you, then giving money to you for simply slaughtering their animals.
(It's a webcomic, a comic on the web)
Super Effective
Tis all.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:24 pm
That's nice, even if it's old news, It hasn't been talked about in ages. However, it's still within the domain of the gallery.

A moderator will be with you shortly, to sort this out.

Have a nice day.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Sir Codin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:06 pm
The newest one wasn't really that funny since the issue of the Pokemon world's free healthcare has been touched upon and joked about countless times before.

Still, a lot of the comic series is pretty humorous and I like how crazy awesome the girl PC is shaping up to be.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:08 pm
Lord of Armageddon
The newest one wasn't really that funny since the issue of the Pokemon world's free healthcare has been touched upon and joked about countless times before.

Still, a lot of the comic series is pretty humorous and I like how crazy awesome the girl PC is shaping up to be.

Hey it's better than his normal comics.  

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

MaverickDrifter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:11 pm
Regulust
Lord of Armageddon

Hey it's better than his normal comics.
He has a normal comic?  
The Gallery

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces