Welcome to Gaia! ::

FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Back to Guilds

The best final fantasy guild on gaia; covering for ALL of your Final Fantasy needs! 

Tags: final fantasy, kingdom hearts, square enix, gaming, forever 

Reply Roleplay/Fanfictions
Fanfiction REQUEST!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Penelo of Dalmasca17

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:40 pm
I am requesting a fan fiction. The promptish.

"I tried very hard not to be, but I was jealous of my own reflection."

I'm requestion a noah/baschish backstoryish story for some inspiration. I'm quite stricken with writter's block at the moment and it would be a huge help. A litte about how Noah is jealous of Basch/Basch is jealous of Noah, at about the age of fifteen. some how work the quote in there and I will be greatful times watermelon! (I have no clue....) yeah... so that's it I guess! Thanks message me if j00z are interested! :3

kthnxbye!  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 10:17 pm
Penelo of Dalmasca17
I am requesting a fan fiction. The promptish.

"I tried very hard not to be, but I was jealous of my own reflection."

I'm requestion a noah/baschish backstoryish story for some inspiration. I'm quite stricken with writter's block at the moment and it would be a huge help. A litte about how Noah is jealous of Basch/Basch is jealous of Noah, at about the age of fifteen. some how work the quote in there and I will be greatful times watermelon! (I have no clue....) yeah... so that's it I guess! Thanks message me if j00z are interested! :3

kthnxbye!

Hmm... *stumbled upon* I could try, but can't promise anything biggrin It sounds interesting, though. I can use this to work on my fanfic skills >.<  

HyperActivity

Tipsy Tycoon

6,150 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Roleplay/Fanfictions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items