Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writer's Club House

Back to Guilds

Love to write short stories? How about write poetry or even RP with a few people? This guild may be right for you! 

Tags: Writing, Literature, Roleplaying, Poetry, Short Stories 

Reply The Main Room
New to The Writer's Club House? POST HERE! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deceived Truth
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:25 pm
So you're new to The Writer's Club House, aye? Then why don't you introduce yourself!

Let us get to know you!

Username:
Real Name / Nicknames: (Optional)
How long have you been going Gaia?
How long have you been writing / RPing for?
What types of Genre do you like to write?
One random fact about yourself:
Additional Information: (Optional)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:29 pm

Username: Deceived Truth
Real Name / Nicknames: Gail, some people call me Gailee.
How long have you been going Gaia? 2O1O would be my 6th year running<3
How long have you been writing for? For a couple of years now(:
What types of Genre do you like to write? Romance and trying mystery(:
One random fact about yourself: I have two fishes as pets. Vanessa v2.O ( Because the first one died so I got the same fish. ><; Haha! ) And Tyler. <3
Additional Information: I'm currently writing a book at the moment and I'm hoping to publish it one daay!

Deceived Truth
Vice Captain

XxLeSkitzxX

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:45 pm
Username: XxLeSkitzxX
Real Name / Nicknames: Danielle, you can call me Dani :3
How long have you been going Gaia?: Oh...I think I joined in '05 or '06 so...4 or 5 years I think o.o
How long have you been writing for?: I've been rping for 6 or 7 years and writing poems for a few years. I always made up stories in my head and such but I only started trying to put my ideas on paper this year lol.
What types of Genre do you like to write?: Fiction/Action/Romance/Horror/Mystery
One random fact about yourself: I love Horror films and LOVE making up gruesome ways to torture people I dislike. :3
Additional Information: I'm writing a book based on a series of similar dreams me and a friend had back in high school. I'm not very good at writing but I'm hoping to get good enough to possibly publish it one day. :3

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:55 pm
Username: PannytheAngel
Real Name / Nicknames: Pann
How long have you been going Gaia?: Since '04
How long have you been writing for?: Years.
What types of Genre do you like to write?: Fantasy and action/adventure
One random fact about yourself: I'm also an artist. :>
Additional Information: I'm working on bettering my writing so I can one day publish a good book. :'D

Pann-yu

Deceived Truth
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:57 pm
I thought I remembered seeing you at the Writer's Forum(:  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:02 pm
I have like, one thing posted on the writer's forum. xD I haven't been on gaia in forever, and I was reacquiring myself with the art forum when I decided to give the writing forum a try too. ;D

A lot of...immature middle schoolers there. A lot. No offense to intelligent middle schoolers, of course.

Pann-yu

Deceived Truth
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:08 pm
Haha, that's good. I just recently got back in to Writing as well(:

Immature middle schoolers in Writer's Forum?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:09 pm
It's how my friend put it. xD I was browsing the original stories forum recently and half the threads made me cringe.  

Pann-yu

Deceived Truth
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:14 pm
Haha, some. Especially with a lot of grammar mistakes! D:

I can't critique at all. Like, I don't know what to look at.
All I can do is edit their grammar. D:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:16 pm
(<< >> I think we should start a chatterbox thread so we don't take over the introduction thread. xD; )

I know hooks and intro now, after reading 34853524324324 stories that just fall flat on its face in the first paragraph. >_o I know more of what not to do than what -to- do. xD;

Pann-yu

IHU NANYA

5,300 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:23 pm
Username: XDFunkyNigerianXD
Real Name / Nicknames: Chine/Chinechinchin/Chinana
How long have you been going Gaia? Since last September but i go on almost everyday.
How long have you been writing for? Since 2nd grade; my school really believed in Writing/Reading Workshop
What types of Genre do you like to write? Mostly Fiction, Poetry, and Coming of Age(not sure if thats a genre though)
One random fact about yourself: I feel sad when i eat Taco Bell because the dog died cry . Though im still going to eat it because why would you waste perfectly good food. biggrin
Additional Information: Im pretty good at making things up. But sometimes i go off topic. I have a story in my mind- that maybe ill write when im older- that im way too lazy to put on paper. Im also reluctant to put it on paper because im not good at mystery and because its a Coming of Age story.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:37 pm
Username: Midnight_wolf_dream
Real Name / Nicknames: er my newest nickname I gave myself would be; Hanaka Michiko, I'm finding a fascination in japanese names this one means; The wise and beautiful flower, trying to find one that means something about wise and one who weaves poems...
How long have you been going Gaia? I'll be on for a year on the 16! ^_^ (help celebrate with me on friday or saturday?)
How long have you been writing for? Ever since I could write.
What types of Genre do you like to write? Starting fan fiction/ fantasy
One random fact about yourself: Lol people think I'm a little weird because I own a girl leopard gecko which I named Rocky. She is unique like me because she had a different coloring than more leopard geckos being a tanish color with brownish or orange spots on her back. She is a LEOPARD GECKO people, not lizard, not gecko LEOPARD GECKO! Just thought I would get that across some people get mixed up leopard geckos live in the desert geckos live in the rain forest BIG difference.
Additional Information: I am EXTREMELY random sometimes. Lol but alot of times it is because I so tired from school and track (yes I'm in track + volleyball....)  

midnight_wolf_dream
Crew

Deceived Truth
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:43 pm
Yay for your first year<3

EDIT.

Yay for Volleyball<3

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:33 pm
Username: simperson
Real Name / Nicknames: Lenni, Socko, Lense, you name it!
How long have you been going Gaia? 12/26/06
How long have you been writing for? First Grade! <3
What types of Genre do you like to write? Love, Seasons, and Pain
One random fact about yourself: I am a music, school, and adorkable nerd!
Additional Information: I enjoy RP's and Collabs, so hook me up! XD

daddylatrell
Crew

O.G. Noob

Deceived Truth
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:37 pm
Definately! I've always wanted to try a Collab.  
The Main Room

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff