Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writer's Club House

Back to Guilds

Love to write short stories? How about write poetry or even RP with a few people? This guild may be right for you! 

Tags: Writing, Literature, Roleplaying, Poetry, Short Stories 

Reply The Main Room
The Writer's Club House Rules & MORE [MUST READ] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The WCH Mule
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:07 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Can't see the images? Do this: My Gaia > Account Settings > Scroll Down to Image Preference > Show all images.

Once you enter the club house, the first thing you see is a big poster that says 'Rules'. You thought it would say 'No Boys Allowed' or 'No Girls Allowed', but you were wrong. It's an actual list of rules that you must read. The next poster is 'FAQ's'. You read through it, but didn't really think of it that much. The last poster you need to read is 'The Rooms'. It's a list of rooms and places located in and outside the club house. It's super important so it seems necessary that you memorize it.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:11 am

Always follow Gaia's Term of Serivce.
xxxxx If you are breaking a rule from Gaia's TOS, then you are breaking a rule of The Writer's Clubhouse.

Keep the forums PG-13.
xxxxx Please prevent writing with excessive foul language, bloody or gory scenes, and especially erotica stories. (There are young children on this site).

Do not spam any of the forums.
xxxxx If you are caught spamming you are automatically banned from this guild.

Post in the correct forums.
xxxxx Read the The Rooms post before creating a thread. There will be a possibility of deleting your thread or moved to different forum.

Respect your peers in the guild.
xxxxx We don't want anyone to cause tension between another person. You will be banned if you do.

Stay active in the threads you create.
xxxxx We don't want the sub-forums filled with junk.

Do NOT create multiple threads of the same subject in the same forum.
xxxxx It'll just be deleted and if you keep repeating creating a new thread of the same thing, you will be banned.

If there are any problems, please PM The WCH Mule or Any of the other moderators.
xxxxx Please PLEASE talk to a moderator to mediate the problem.

We have the right to add / edit rules whenever it is necessary.
xxxxx AND you can't do anything about it. :p  

The WCH Mule
Captain

The WCH Mule
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:13 am

|Q|: Hi, I'm new here. Where do I go?
|A|: Well, you can first introduce yourself here then browse around the sub forums.

|Q|: The Writer's Club House is so cool! Can I invite my friends?
|A|: Sure! We would love to have more people join. Either post in here OR tell you friend to join!

|Q|: Can I make a banner for the guild?
|A|: It would be greatly appreciated.

|Q|: Can I request to be a moderator?
|A|: If Deceived Truth is hiring.

|Q|: I want to donate. Where do I donate?
|A|: Ah, please do not donate to the guild. Send all donations to The WCH Mule.

|Q|: What will you do with the gold?
|A|: It's for prizes when the guild hold contests!

|Q|: My question is on here!
|A|: Then by all means, please POST your question in this thread(:  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:14 am
Credits to Gaia Job Center for the format

The Main Room| The first room that you walk in to once you enter the club house. There's bulletin boards everywhere with lots of announcements.

The Author's Room| A crowded room located on the Second Level of The Writer's Club House. A place to post Short Stories. Includes One Shots and Chapter Stories

The Poetry Cafe| Just down the street from The Writer's Club house. It's fill with dim lights and round tables. This is the place to post Poetry of every kind.

The Fanfics Corner | A corner room located in the First Level of The Writer's Club House with lots of posters and pictures taped to the wall. A place to post Fanfic Stories.

The Lobby| It's the meeting place to talk with other writers. Basically the popular hangout spot in the club house.

The Costume Shop| Right next to The Poetry Cafe, this shop is full of people who likes to role play as a different character.

The School | Right across The Writer's Club House is The School. The School offers class to those who wants to learn more about grammar, punctuation, and become a better writer. Exercises and Workshops are also offered.

The Backyard| The Backyard is where the competition is. These intense contests are ones to look out for!

The Last Room| The Last Room is where everything important is stored. Guild member may store all their personal files such as their own works of art or even RP profiles!

The Lounge| The Lounge is right next to the The Lobby. This is a place for having writers and role players search for other writers and role players. Basically an OOC forum.

The Vacant| The Vacant Rooms are rooms that are empty and saved just in case any of the other rooms are too crowded or will be use for new rooms in the future.

The Trash Can| Once in The Trash Can, you'll never see it again.

The Headquarters| Private rooms for those who moderate The Writer's Club House
Credits to Gaia Job Center for "Crew Cubicles"<3  

The WCH Mule
Captain

The WCH Mule
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:15 am

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/?guild_id=298249&_gaia_t_=1272]
[IMG]http://i999.photobucket.com/albums/af120/SakuraHashi/az6iya.png[/IMG][/url]

Credits to Simperson<3
User Image
Click to JOIN!

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/?guild_id=298249][img]http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t102/simperson/Decorated images/write-a-research-paper.gif[/img]
[/url][u][size=14]Click to JOIN![/size][/u]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:16 am
AFFILIATES;

The WCH Mule
Captain

The WCH Mule
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:15 am
reserved  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:17 am
reserved  

The WCH Mule