Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Worlds Divide

Back to Guilds

This Guild is stricty a Roleplay and Cosplay Guild. 

Tags: Bleach, Roleplay, Anime, Manga, Literate 

Reply Hueco Mundo~Nicodemus Celio
Birth by Sleep

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:15 am
The room where Nicodemus uses the Breakdown Sphere to create new Arrancar or Espada. A large room with multiple cubes around the area.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:33 pm
Ghant had been wondering around awhile after his talk with Arina, feeling kind of embarrassed. He kept wondering until he came across the Birth By Sleep room. "I wonder if anyone is in here today?" Being curious, Ghant entered to see Lord Nicodemus.  

Kaisho Takahashi

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:16 pm
In the center of the room a large mummified body sat in a kneeling postion, Nicodemus was standing next to it and was almost as tall as the massive mummy. "Ah Ghant, your just in time to see me create a new brother of ours" He held up his left hand, the breakdown sphere in it and the process was about to begin.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:26 pm
Tori walked in shortly after ghant. "Greetings ghant." Tori said as he entered. "So we are to have a new arrancar I see, that is good as we cirtainly use the extra power." Said Tori as he looked toward the mummified body kneeling on the floor.  

Shieru Fantomuhaivu

Charitable Millionaire

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:29 pm
Nicodemus nodded "Ah, but this one is special and is to be treated with the same respect as an Espada. It took me my whole lifetime to find him after Azien left me in charge. He is a rather unusual arrancar, but in a good way " The sphere surround Nicodemus hand, making his fingers like keys. The process of the breakdown sphere had begun.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:34 pm
"That sounds very interesting, I'm glad to be here for this." Said Tori moving closer but still keeping a distance as to not disturbde lord nicodemus.  

Shieru Fantomuhaivu

Charitable Millionaire

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:45 pm
A clear glass box encased the mummy and for a second it stayed together, then slowly it began to fog up. As soon as the box was full of fog the top began to crack and the box shattered. Heavy breathing could be heard as the wraps fell from the mummy "What is your name Brother?"

--o--

He rose up, standing tall over all of the Espada in the room, the fog conveniently covering his privates "Zarza, Zarza Barossa" He bowed to Nicodemus "I pledge my eternal alligence to you m'lord"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:50 pm
"Well, you cirtainly are a tall one, My name is Tori and I am the Premera Espada, a pleasure to meet you Zarza." Tori Said looking up at the impossing arrancar.  

Shieru Fantomuhaivu

Charitable Millionaire

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:07 pm
(It's an e in certianly intead of cirtainly)

Zarza was hesitant at first, but bowed a little "The pleasure is all mine, Tori the Primera Espada" Several servant Arrancar brought clothes to Zarza, after he dawned his new attire Zarza looked similar to Yammy. Except for the fact he had no hair and was wearing pants instead of the traditional Arrancar attire.

--o--

Nicodemus smiled, how many years had he taken from his time to find him and subdue his Hollow form to final get Zarza on his side. This was truely an accomplishment for the Arrancar and a large step forward "I will be calling a meeting to discuss our next move toward our goal. Zarza come along." Nicodemus exited the room with Zarza trailing behind him.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:14 pm
(Sorry, I try to spell the best I can, but I'm not perfect.)

"This meeting will begin shortly I think so I will continue on to the hall of lost souls, See you there Ghant." After Tori finished his sentence he left the room and went on to the hall of lost souls.  

Shieru Fantomuhaivu

Charitable Millionaire

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:17 pm
(I know your only human blah blah blah. I am a grammer Pirate XD sorry)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:25 pm
Ghant looked upon the tall arrancar, he was impressed at the goliath named Zarza. "If there is anything Zarza, anything you need, just ask." Ghant bowed to lord Nicodemus then to Zarza, before exiting to his quarters.  

Kaisho Takahashi

Hueco Mundo~Nicodemus Celio

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff