Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Worlds Divide

Back to Guilds

This Guild is stricty a Roleplay and Cosplay Guild. 

Tags: Bleach, Roleplay, Anime, Manga, Literate 

Reply Rukongai
Districts 1-80

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Albert_Zephyr
Crew

1,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:02 pm
The insinuation of Captain Sentetsu's knowledge stung, though Magaru deigned to keep his own council. He did, however, manage to pick a rather interesting fact from Kurei's audible thinking. "So," the 13th Division captain began, slowing to a stop as he did so, "are you implying that you did in fact attempt to access the private files of not only the Captain-Commander, but also the Punishment Division and the Royal Family?"

He let the question float in the air, reveling in the brief pause which was Captain Sentetsu's reaction. Scanning the area, Magaru noted that almost nothing had changed over the course of the past year. The streets before them were filled with souls going about their daily business, and shacks of houses bordered the pathways. Happy memories flooded Magaru's mind, bringing a content smile to his face.

With a renewed vigor, Captain Tsugamashi, started forth once more, only to stop dead in his tracks by the one sound he wanted to hear least of all. He turned at the barely audible ringing in the air, and witnessed what appeared to be a black monarch with red bordering its powdered wings. Magaru felt as if all the happiness was being sucked from his body, but he still lifted his hand, allowing the small creature to relay the message it was tasked with. His heart wrenched as he received the message, and it was only through a conscious effort that he was able to repeat the words to Kurei.

"Attention: This is a message to all Gotei 13 Court Guard Squad Captains. Good evening. Captain-Commander Kasumi Hayabusa has concluded her business in the human world. A Captain's Meeting is scheduled to begin in few minutes. All captains capable of attendance are expected. That is all."

Captain Tsugamashi gazed longingly at the streets only just before them, then behind them, back towards the Seireitei. Finally his sight settled upon his companion, who he looked forlornly upon. "Though I am greatly chagrined to say so, I am afraid that we must return to the Meeting Hall." Magaru could have screamed in fury at how the day's events seemed to conspire against him, but he somehow managed to keep control of his emotions. With his face strangely lacking of emotion, he gestured for Captain Sentetsu to take point. "After you."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:53 pm
Kurei stopped smiling at the note of his activities, which he hadn't intended to reveal with his explanations. Only a few thoughts swam in his head, most of which were excuses and lies, only to cover up the now obvious truth, at least in Magaru's head. After thoughtful contemplation, he went with a partial lie, as well as truth, "Well, my former captain was Kurotsuchi Mayuri... He taught me quite a bit, as well as showed me files that we shouldn't have been able to access. So, yes, I've tried to access them before, but only in times of suspicion." He chuckled lightly at the end of his explanation and shook his head. It wasn't quite the time anyone were to figure out what he did on his spare time away from science, but this was now unavoidable.

At about the same time Magaru looked behind them, Kurei noticed a faint ringing nearby. He massaged the area behind his ear to be rid of the sound, only to realize that this ringing was not psychological, nor a problem with the ear. He noticed Magaru lifting his hand to allow the dark insect to land on his index finger.
"Damn... what could it be this time?" he thought to himself, staying silent to hear the relayed message through Captain Tsugamashi's voice.

"Attention: This is a message to all Gotei 13 Court Guard Squad Captains. Good evening. Captain-Commander Kasumi Hayabusa has concluded her business in the human world. A Captain's Meeting is scheduled to begin in few minutes. All captains capable of attendance are expected. That is all."

"You have got to be joking. How long has it been since we left? Ten minutes? Thirty seconds? An hour? I lose track of time when I'm busy learning...," he smiled, looking at Magaru through the corner of his eyes. Kurei's face was now set in the direction of the Seireitei, more particularly the large white tower in the center. "Well, if it's a meeting they want, he outstretched his arms with his fingers interlocking with one another, cracking the joints in his hands, "Then it's a meeting they will get. Let's be there quickly. I'll be needing to make a stop at my institute, however... I've left Ao-Hoshi alone for far too long, I'm sure he's done with his nap and wondering just where I am." He rolled on the heel of his foot to turn his body in the direction of the massive gate and used Shunpo to get moving as quickly as possible.

[ Exit to Squad Twelve ]

Seth_Asairo
Crew

Quotable Prophet

6,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Albert_Zephyr
Crew

1,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:37 pm
Magaru nodded, completely agreeing with Kurei's sentiment of the meeting seeming unnecessary.He listened as the younger captain stated that they would need to stop at the 12th Division Barracks first, in order to retrieve his Zanpakuto, then watched as he spun about and sped away.

Captain Sentetsu now gone, Magaru stood there alone, letting all the sounds of the area mesh together until it was naught but a dull roar. He allowed the sound to wash over him, using it as a type of calming meditation, but was met with minimal results. The frustration continued to build within him, threatening to consume him, but then a gust of wind whistled past him. The air seemed to linger about him, swirling and carrying a faint, echoing note. Peace...

With the word resounding in his mind, the anger seemed to ebb from him. He closed his eyes, taking a deep breath, and set his hand upon the hilt of his Zanpakuto. Thank you. Releasing the breath with a sigh, he turned and made one last glance back toward the 25th District. I'm sorry. I will try to make it back before the day is over...

Without giving himself another moment to change his mind, he pivoted from his stance and leaped into the air, propelling himself after Kurei with the aid of his shunpo. Thanks to his years of training alongside Kasumi, Magaru had become one of the most capable employers of the flash step technique, and so it was only moments later that Kurei came into view.

- Exit to 12th Division -

Rukongai

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff