Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Help, tips, and conversations on CoD:MW2. 

Tags: call of duty, modern warfare, cod mw2, xbox, playstation 

Reply Introduction Thread
Hey guys! I'm new here (: <----gurl lawl Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DreamSt8

Hallowed Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:25 am
As you can see, I am a girl... yet another that plays MW2... I play this game and Fallout3. That's about it. But back to cod.

I just wanted to say.... people that own MOD controllers have no true skill. It's FACT. If you think other wise then you are messed up in the head... like for real. If your thing is to "cheat". Well then good luck in real life.

But seriously its totally annoying!
Also the people that have entered or that have done the level 10 prestige lobby's and junk.
Pure failure.

Get there the good ol' way and have fun while doing it... Why rush? My boyfriend is a legitimate 10th prestige... so what if it takes you 36 days playing cod to get there.
(He got to 10th in only 16days-less. He's a REALLY good gamer. Challenge him some time, I dare yuh ;D)
Bleh anyways....
A lot of the people I know play with mods and its sad.
If you where sitting next to me using your mod controller Id beat the s**t out of you.
(:

RAWR

Anyways hi everyone.
How's it goin?
What's happenin on MW2 for you?

I also found out that people can have multiple perks. Like Cold-Blooded Pro AND Lightweight Pro... due to those that know how to hack the s**t to do it.
Really guys? confused
What... the... f**k....

exclaim exclaim exclaim  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:35 am

Welcome!

I'd just like to say I agree with everything you just said. Seriously hate modders/boosters.
:3

Supiine II
Vice Captain

DreamSt8

Hallowed Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:56 am
They seriously suck! I can't get over it. gonk
My bf and I HATE that s**t. It get's really old D;

But besides that...
How long have you been playin? surprised

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:31 am

Haha, hmm coming up to two days I think.
Not that long I know..
>.>

Supiine II
Vice Captain

DreamSt8

Hallowed Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:19 am
Well, there's nothing wrong with that (:  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:00 am
Welcome!1!!!
You know, I wouldn't have known about these modders and boosters if it weren't for this guild. :[ I thought mods could only be done with a pc. But I guess there's people that are desperate to having an advantage.  

Dannyxcores

DreamSt8

Hallowed Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:12 pm
dannyxcorekid
Welcome!1!!!
You know, I wouldn't have known about these modders and boosters if it weren't for this guild. :[ I thought mods could only be done with a pc. But I guess there's people that are desperate to having an advantage.
Yuuuppppp, pretty much. Society today... lol  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:24 pm
well for one...I agree with you. Then I love how people complain about every little thing that happens in a match, LIKE MY FRIEND....just sayin'. and some people that play video games can press the trigger fast, but angry, jealous people like to say they mod just because they can't win. Then of course they start talking crap to them. well my point is that we just have to get over modding because it'll always be around as long as there's something to mod...  

Damned Nightmare

Damned Nightmare

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:25 pm
oh and ******** YEAH! I almost forgot to say ******** yeah >w< and I didn't wanna just EDIT my other post cause what fun would that be? 8D  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:31 pm
and I've never known about that mod about the extra perks o.o;;;  

Damned Nightmare

Aanika_Phaeton
Vice Captain

4,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:06 pm
Hey! You definitely sound like an intelligent CoD girl. A lot of girls I've played with are like "omg omg omg... i knifed him! Heeheheehee!" And it annoys the s**t outta me. They're boyfriends are probably sitting there trying to get them to understand the difference between a frag grenade and a flashbang.

And agreed about the cheaters...ugh play the game right! If you don't, then what's the point in even playing, you know? GAH

What system do you play on? We should totally kick manly a** sometime ;P  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:48 am
xl Nightmare lx
and I've never known about that mod about the extra perks o.o;;;
Yeah, my boyfriend is all into game battles and stuff and he plays with his friends. Word got around and it's fact. I was watching him play and this one guy was running super fast, my bf killed him and he didn't have lightweight on. So Yeah. I agree though, they are going to be around for ever and we are all just trying to get use to them and junk. It just sucks though because it makes the game pointless to others that are new and don't have mods. They don't even stand a chance if they run into a really good modded person. It's sad like that but it is what it is.

Nice avi btw (:

DreamSt8

Hallowed Explorer

DreamSt8

Hallowed Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:55 am
Aanika_Phaeton
Hey! You definitely sound like an intelligent CoD girl. A lot of girls I've played with are like "omg omg omg... i knifed him! Heeheheehee!" And it annoys the s**t outta me. They're boyfriends are probably sitting there trying to get them to understand the difference between a frag grenade and a flashbang.

And agreed about the cheaters...ugh play the game right! If you don't, then what's the point in even playing, you know? GAH

Your post made me LOL. lol Fo sho, That's ******** hilarious! We should definitely bust out together. I have a 360 elite (:
My boyfriend gave it to me a year ago xd So hmmm 3nodding It's also really annoying when girls are like "Omg im so fookin bad a**! I'm tough cuz i play video games! Batch!" rofl Yeah, take that "lifestyle" of yours into the real world and say that to some pro fighter(or someone that knows how to fight/stand their ground). It's dumb, I just like to play and have fun, really that's what it's all about. My gamer tag is Eboreo. Same as my Gaia user name.
I'll be looking forward to kickin a** with you soon Aanika wink

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:37 am
hmm your bf does gamebattles..wats his team and wat game type does he play?  

Sir Different

Aanika_Phaeton
Vice Captain

4,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:08 pm
Eboreo
Aanika_Phaeton

Your post made me LOL. lol Fo sho, That's ******** hilarious! We should definitely bust out together. I have a 360 elite (:
My boyfriend gave it to me a year ago xd So hmmm 3nodding It's also really annoying when girls are like "Omg im so fookin bad a**! I'm tough cuz i play video games! Batch!" rofl Yeah, take that "lifestyle" of yours into the real world and say that to some pro fighter(or someone that knows how to fight/stand their ground). It's dumb, I just like to play and have fun, really that's what it's all about. My gamer tag is Eboreo. Same as my Gaia user name.
I'll be looking forward to kickin a** with you soon Aanika wink

I play to have fun too, I'm not really that great! I suck at aiming lol I always laugh when i kill someone and only about a fourth of the bullets i shot actually hit them. I know they'll watch the killcam and think "wow..that b***h actually killed me like that?" Lol But hey, I just play 'cause it's fun smile

And now I'm sad because we can't play together... I'm on PS3 sad  
Introduction Thread

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces