Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Help, tips, and conversations on CoD:MW2. 

Tags: call of duty, modern warfare, cod mw2, xbox, playstation 

Reply The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild
Whats so good about xbox? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Choice?
PS3
30%
 30%  [ 7 ]
Xbox 360
52%
 52%  [ 12 ]
WII
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Your mom in bed
17%
 17%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 23

ll B r i g h t ll

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:50 pm
Yeah sure some of the games are good, we have uncharted 2 as well. Section 8 moved to the xbox with improved everything, so whats to say other games wont either? Anyway the main reason is whats so good about xbox over PS3?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:22 pm
I didn't see that your mom in bed option the first time..... lulz  

Dannyxcores

ll B r i g h t ll

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:23 pm
dannyxcorekid
I didn't see that your mom in bed option the first time..... lulz

lol you should look it over more carefully next time xD  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:41 pm
Right now I can't think of any but usually people say it has better graphics. I don't so when you compare with the hdmi cable. Well to my eyes.

I can think of many reasons why ps3 is better.  

Dannyxcores

ll B r i g h t ll

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:43 pm
dannyxcorekid
Right now I can't think of any but usually people say it has better graphics. I don't so when you compare with the hdmi cable. Well to my eyes.

I can think of many reasons why ps3 is better.

PS3 has better faces of characters, Xbox has better background, PS3 has blu-ray discs which means you have to want to scratch the disk to scratch it xD  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:10 am

I dunno.
o:

Supiine II
Vice Captain

Kittymeeow
Vice Captain

Anxious Cupcake

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:08 am
[ I ] Like the 360 better for the simple reason that most all my friends have it and I enjoy playing multi-player games with them.

Plus, it was cheaper for me to get. : ]

As far as which actual system is better... I havent compared so I dunno.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:14 am
I love how Wii has no votes.  

Herr Kaiser

Aged Codger

Sir Different

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:17 am
360-Price, performance, visual quality, game selection and online
support  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:14 am
Thought of more!!
Xbox you can stream Netflix. Thats the BEST!!
The Wii also has that available now!!

Dont get me wrong, I love my Wii... but I play my xbox more... in fact, i play my DSi more too!!  

Kittymeeow
Vice Captain

Anxious Cupcake

Dannyxcores

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:47 am
I thought the Ps3 has netflix as well....

@sir different: what exactly do you mean by performance? Like how smooth your game runs? I'm not gonna take sides on performance but I'll disagree with that on fallout 3 for the xbox :/ when you travel the lands there's some lag here and there. T-T Haven't played it on my PS3 so I won't know if it will have the same issue.

I don't mean to hate on the xbox some more but I hate the noise of the fan. Or whatever makes that damn noise. Guuuhh!!! So I just raise the volume here and there.

But yeah like kitty meow said, more people play on the xbox (I think) as well as my buddies. I still prefer the playstation but playing with friends is fun right?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:52 am
well the site a went throught put performance as console engine wise..sure the ps3 wins but developers have easier time making games on xbox than ps3...thus why almost all multiplatform games arrive weeks – if not months – after their 360 versions.  

Sir Different

ll B r i g h t ll

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:27 pm
Sir Different
well the site a went throught put performance as console engine wise..sure the ps3 wins but developers have easier time making games on xbox than ps3...thus why almost all multiplatform games arrive weeks – if not months – after their 360 versions.

Yes, but I will prefer waiting for a game to come out on PS3 that is great quality, and blu-ray and such over buying it at the first moment with so many glitches on the 360  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:39 pm
Kittymeeow
[ I ] Like the 360 better for the simple reason that most all my friends have it and I enjoy playing multi-player games with them.

Plus, it was cheaper for me to get. : ]

As far as which actual system is better... I havent compared so I dunno.

I got it for the exact same reasons...so...yes? o .o  

Damned Nightmare

Sir Different

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:07 pm
ll B r i g h t ll
Sir Different

Yes, but I will prefer waiting for a game to come out on PS3 that is great quality, and blu-ray and such over buying it at the first moment with so many glitches on the 360
adding a hdmi cable would be a sufficient for gaming plus theres updates to remove those glitches... but givin all the other catagories.....youd rather get the ps3 becuz of blu-ray  
The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff