Submit

Wanna Share?
  Sure
  No thanks
View Results

Scarlet_Teardrops

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:02 am

Well, I'm not sure how many people will participate in this, but maybe it will be well-received.

I know we've had threads like this in the past, so I thought I'd make a new up-to-date one.

Facts about yourself. Basically, you can post facts about yourself here. As few or as many as you like.

So, I will start! heart

Let's see...
I'm from Indiana. Born, raised, and currently living there. I'm a member of the Church of the Brethren. I will be going to college hopefully in the fall to become a pastor and biblical counselor. So that can also be a prayer request. I love writing. I write poetry (as you know), and I also like to write non-fiction things about history and how God is working in my life. You can find those kinds of things in my journal, mostly. And I love to write fantasy. I like coming up with worlds, cultures, different species, languages, and more.

Of course, I don't have any books published right now. But I want to change that someday, and I'm getting better about not giving up on a story because I think it's stupid. Let's see...I'm 21 years old. I think you can find that out from my profile. In fact, you can discover a lot of things from my profile.

I love my friends and my family. And I love God (Jesus, Father, Holy Spirit) more than anything and everything. Um...yeah. A lot can be discovered on my profile.

Here's one of my favorite songs by Casting Crowns, whom I just recently started listening to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwsvqVmFV6Y

It's very meaningful to me, and makes me cry when I listen to it. But then, it also makes me happy. 3nodding

So post away! heart

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:51 pm
I was married at the age of 19  

Shadows-shine

Invisible Shapeshifter

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:30 pm
im in eastern Va and a huge animal lover. i prefer animals to people in most cases. i mostly keep reptiles but ive also got some rat boys and i enjoy doing a little bit of fish keeping.

im trying to work on making a childrens book based on some of my rats and their adventures.

i really enjoy cleaning out my tanks and i find it very relaxing. i also enjoy drawing. and im constantly trying to up my standards of reptile keeping and try to keep up with all the latest care information.

and i have the worst allergies to pine tree pollen and am slightly allergic to rats xp ill always live with rats though, nothing will stop that  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:37 pm
Born in a little town in little old Ohio. I am fourteen, feeling pretty young compared to all you oldies (kidding)! I have one half brother on my father's side, a half sister on my mom's side, and a pureblood sister. (ages 21, 19, and 16.) I am the youngest.
Mah na na na, what else?
I am curly haired blonde, blue eyes. From that German Blood.
I'm going to see how much stuff I can put down, though I'm not all that interesting.
I love to doodle cartoony things, write stories, and I'm picking up photography from the bit my oldest sister did before going to College.
Oh. I can't swim well. I hate the water.
I don't like big crowds, I fear change, Can't stand blood, and rap music makes me want to scream.
I love all kinds of music (besides Rap. ugahh!). I like to listen to a wide variety of bands and genres, and I'm always looking for someone new to try. I'm actually a bit of a classical lover. Listen to it at nights sometimes, and when I'm sick or down. I think music is like a keyhole into people's feelings. They listen to the kind of music that fits them at that moment. Well, that's what I do at least.
Oooh one last thing! (yes, I can hear you groaning. haha) I love fruit. I prefer fruit to any sugar recently, and it's actually quiet.... weird.....
Alright. I'm done now! I promise! (haha)  

awesomecacy

Thirteenth Lover

Scarlet_Teardrops

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:47 pm
Shanna66
im in eastern Va and a huge animal lover. i prefer animals to people in most cases. i mostly keep reptiles but ive also got some rat boys and i enjoy doing a little bit of fish keeping.

im trying to work on making a childrens book based on some of my rats and their adventures.

i really enjoy cleaning out my tanks and i find it very relaxing. i also enjoy drawing. and im constantly trying to up my standards of reptile keeping and try to keep up with all the latest care information.

and i have the worst allergies to pine tree pollen and am slightly allergic to rats xp ill always live with rats though, nothing will stop that

A story about your rats and their adventures?
THAT'S SO CUTE! whee

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:48 pm
Awwah! We had oodles of Rats and mice for a while. And we have snakes Currently. High-five for particularly odd pets! (POP! x D )  

awesomecacy

Thirteenth Lover

LilacInk

6,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:49 pm
I'm the youngest out of 10 children
I had small part in a movie as a baby
And, I know the the youngest lawer in all of South Africa  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:28 pm
I own the cutest rodent of all time! A chinchilla!!!! 4laugh  

Shadows-shine

Invisible Shapeshifter

Scarlet_Teardrops

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:57 pm
Shadows-shine
I own the cutest rodent of all time! A chinchilla!!!! 4laugh

Lol.
Nice heart

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:23 pm
awesomecacy
Awwah! We had oodles of Rats and mice for a while. And we have snakes Currently. High-five for particularly odd pets! (POP! x D )

yes! they may make dating tough but they are so worht it ^.^

@ scarlet
it would be cute if i could think of a way to write it. the drawing bit im fine with but im no writer, i have toruble enough with writting in my blog XD i keep on making the stories too dark and i want it to be a story for really young kids, though maybe i could use less pictures and try to make it for young teens or something.
i cant wait to get going on it once im able though, the main character will be my first an favorite rat ever and he was always getting into trouble and going on adventures on his own. art wise im debating on either a very kidsy style or a more realistic style with some cartoon flare  

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200

Scarlet_Teardrops

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:58 pm

I can have difficulty writing children's stories too (I have before, none published though). A lot of my stuff is dark, even for Christian fantasy.

Pray that God gives you the gentleness to write it!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:25 am
One of my many hobbies is writing.  

Shadows-shine

Invisible Shapeshifter

Scarlet_Teardrops

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:20 pm
Shadows-shine

You like to write too?! Oh goodie! ^_^

What kinds of things do you write?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:19 pm
Well, my name is VK. Not really, though that's as close as you'll get on the internet =)
I'm about to begin studying for entry level network engineer certifications, so that I can support myself and my lovely bride to be through the next few years. My ultimate goal is to become a minister, or even a chaplain. However, I'm many years away from being able to stand before the Christian Church / Church of Christ Endorsement Commission. Twelve judges, eight of them are PhD's.. Yeah. My stomach turns just thinking about it.I haven't yet decided which seminary I want to attend, but I got time.  

rosadria
Crew

Shadows-shine

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:14 pm
Scarlet_Teardrops
Shadows-shine

You like to write too?! Oh goodie! ^_^

What kinds of things do you write?

I recently started journaling again, I take lots of notes from my scripture studying, I TRY to write short stories, but I never can get the plot to go any where beyond a certain point in the story  
Getting to know each other

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff