Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Warren Masterpiece Theatre:: (Resident Evil Roleplaying)
Resident Evil Outbreak: Return

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChaosX216

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:14 pm
You have two bullets left. As you sit, starring at a broken wall, wounded, and before a dead gamma hunter. Your friend is waiting for you, in the other room, to retrieve a serum that you can't seem to find. Will you use these last bullets for you and your comrade? Or will you gather the will to survive?

Enter the Survival Horror.

RESIDENT EVIL OUTBREAK: RETURN

I'm Gamemaster Chaos. For the opening of this thread, it's still in the process of collecting members, so please introduce your character VERY briefly.

Your first Character Setup step.
Bio:
1.Age
2.Appearance (that includes ethnicity)
3.Non-weapon Equipment (By non weapon, I mean equipment that could still be used as a weapon, but wasn't nessesarily made for it. Unless he's a cop or a gun nut)
4.1 Word Personality Description (Joker, Shy, Violent, Serious are some examples)
5.1 word Occupation description (that can include student)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:17 pm
The Stat and Dice System, and more Character Setup

This is an RPG. Thus, you can very easily die in it.
You MUST work together to survive.

Here are stats that you can divide to help you survive.

Gun- Reload time/Gun use skill/Head shot ratio
Speed- Running/Working Under Pressure/Quick-response
Strength-Melee attacks/Punches, Rams, and Kicks/Pushing/Lifting Heavy objects
Evasion-Dodge Skill/Quick Reflexes/Ability to quickly realize where things are (clues)

Special Abilities: Will be given to you by me upon your character creation.

HP- Everyone is equal with this Stat: There are different levels of HP though.
1.Fine (100%-80%) (Completely mobile, no speed decreases)
2.Caution(79%-60%) (Completely mobile, no speed decreases)
3.Caution!(59%-40%) (Can't run for a long period of time without help, -1 Speed)
4.Danger!(39%-1%) (Can't run at all without help. -1 Speed, -1 Evasion)

If a teammate is in the same location as you when you are sent to 0% health, you will be set at another HP status known as Dying. At this point, you will be crawling on the ground and your teammate must run next to you to help you up.
When this is performed, your character will be set at 1% Danger and be standing again.

If there are no teammates around when this happens, you're simply dead.

If you are alone and have obtained a firearm, you may perform a "Last Stand" which'll allow you a last chance to kill the enemy(s) that has caused this damage to you. Failure to kill the enemy(s) will result in death. A successful kill will buy you time to being saved by a teammate.

You assign points to your stats, you have 10 points to spend.
You may not have less then 1 point in any category, nor may you have more then 6 points in one category.

For example: A Gun skill of 0 or a Evasion of 5 is not allowed.

An example of skill division upon creation:

Gun-3
Evasion-2
Strength-2
Speed-3
3+2+2+3=10 Thus, I have spent all my points correctly.

Q: What do the numbers mean?
A: To decide the fate of an event, a 10 sided die is rolled by me to decide how you may or may not have overcome it. For example:
A hunter stands before you on a moving subway, back to back with your friend Leon, you find yourself at a standoff between you and the monster, completely oblivious as to what lies ahead of Leon.

Your response:
"I will run to the right of it to get a better shot on it."

Enemy Reaction:
The Hunter reacts to you by jumping at you.
You have an evasion of 3, so I roll 3 dice for you.
You need at least one success to dodge the attack. A success is determined by a 7, 8, 9, or 10 being a double success. Landing a 1 would be -1 success.
Getting more then 1 success could increase your damage dealt on the monster, or negate failures during your attack.

You rolled a 4, 7, and 1.
7 was a success, but the 1 subtracts it.
thus you have 0 successes, the hunter hits you for 25% damage but you can still try to counter with your weapon.
undefined  

ChaosX216

ChaosX216

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:35 pm
Increasing Stats:

For each mission you complete successfully, you will be rewarded with stat points.

Graded by how well you perform the mission, you will receive a rank which'll effect your reward.

Ranks:
S-2 Points
A-1 Point
B- Half point
C- No points
D- No points
E- No points

You are graded by these standards:
1. Cooperation (if you decide to not cooperate, then following very close to number 2)
2. Keeping it interesting
3. How many times you needed help and how you handled it.
4. Usefulness during the mission  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:43 pm
Players needed for the next mission: 4

To Join: You must set your character up in a post as explained above.

No gameplay will commence until at least four players have posted, followed by a "Ready."

Questions or out-of-game comments regarding the game itself or anything else may be asked in ((Question here)) format.  

ChaosX216

::Warren Masterpiece Theatre:: (Resident Evil Roleplaying)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games