Quite frankly, I'm already tired of the tension between Boosters/Modders and legit players. So take this message into consideration.

For Boosters: You are cheap, etc. I don't care, and you don't either. Also, I was a pretty good TDM player and one of the best SAD players of my GB on CoD4. So I know you're not a bunch of skill-less players. You just want the easier way (mostly). I understand you are generally on the defensive side of the argument. But please, just tell the flamer to ******** off, and ignore any message. Trust me, it kills the flamer when you completely ignore their God-sent message.

For Haters: Just get the ******** out of the subforum. There's no need to bring all your arguments about s**t you can't do anything but b***h about into this subthread.

Yes, I've heard all your bitching about how modders and boosters suck, and just want the easy way out. And the whole "Good luck in life" lecture is always comical. "Do you own a washing machine? Yes? Well you're cheating at life. Get a tree and some water in a pale and wash your clothes yourself."

This subforum is for the sole purpose of boosting/modding. That means there will be posts in here about boosting and modding. This guild is for all kinds of MW2 players. Not just legit players. Join a clan or GB for that. So stop bitching.

With that said, any flames I see after this message will result in a ban. I have already locked topics with arguments in them.