Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Worlds Divide

Back to Guilds

This Guild is stricty a Roleplay and Cosplay Guild. 

Tags: Bleach, Roleplay, Anime, Manga, Literate 

Reply Captain's Meeting Hall
Captains Meeting - The Revealed [Closed] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kasumi Jaegerjaquez
Captain

1,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:40 pm
User Image

Kasumi Hayabusa;;
[Commander General];;

Kasumi paced her office. Her arms were secured in the depth of her commanders cloak, and her hair was in a messy bun. She had been thinking for the last few hours. What has been going on? This alien feeling she gets, when she thinks back to the meeting she had with the Hueco Mundo leader. Something big was going to happen. She was most definitely not looking forward to it.
Just how many more lives would they have to spare?

User Image
"Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation”

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:02 pm
Memnoch, who had been injured in the previous skirmish within the World of the Living, had received the Hell Butterfly's message and arrived in the meeting room as quickly as he could, it seemed after a quick glance around the room, that he was the first one here besides the Head Captain. Memnoch, who had been defeated was ashamed, he bowed politely and humbly and spoke, "Please, forgive me Head Captain, I failed you in the World of the Living, I did not think that the Arrancar would bring such strength on a first meeting." He looked up, his face was paler than before, there seemed to be something behind his eyes, something that wasn't quite Memnoch.  

Echo of Memnoch
Vice Captain

everily

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
§§§xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox§§§
Josselyn Ichimaruxoxoxoxoxox
§§§xoxoxDivision Five Captainxoxox§§§

What good am I...

Josselyn walked into the Captain's meeting chamber and looked around, it seemed that she was the second to arrive.
"Hello, Head Captain." She said to the Head Captain..
She took her normal spot in the Captain's hall, and waited for the Head Captain to say something, or the rest of the Captains to show up, whichever came first.

...If I can't keep his dying wish?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:28 pm
User Image

Kasumi Hayabusa;;
[Commander General];;

Kasumi’s eyes blinked quickly in shock. She was so caught up in her mind she had not fully realized two of her captains have arrived. She looked towards Memnoch, nodding her head as a short greeting.
“No please forgive me Memnoch san, I should not have been so careless to send out so few, believing that so few in number were capable to take on the Espada.” Her eyes held his own, she couldn’t help but think something bad was going to happen once more. Did he change because of her? No…She could not think of things like this. She was pleased to see Josselyn show up so quickly, she gave a short smile despite her current worrisome mood.
“Good evening Josselyn. Please stand by for as long as you can Captains. This meeting is of urgency and I can not begin until ‘ Every’ Captain is here.”

User Image
"Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation”

Kasumi Jaegerjaquez
Captain

1,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

King Tripp Veltryn

Original Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:03 pm
King entered the hall slowly, arms crossed across his chest. His hair was messy like usual. He had been studying personnel files all night. The news of the new Captain's meeting had shocked him, and he was determined to show up on time for this one.

"Hello everyone, Head-Captain." King gave a quick and gentle bow. "Hopefully, I have not come late to another meeting?"

King noticed that only two other Captain's were present. He smirked, thinking he may have to jump through hoops to receive the intel of the meeting again.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:12 pm
User Image

Kasumi Hayabusa;;
[Commander General];;

Kasumi instantly recognized the on coming rietsu, another captain has arrived. As he entered he greeted himself. Kasumi gave a short smile in response.
“It is nice to have you on time King san. Now please stand by and be patient. We have yet for the other captains to arrive.” Kasumi sighed inwardly. She was desperate to start this meeting, but few captains have yet to show up. Though the elected time slot has not ran out for captains to show up, she could not suppress the anxious feeling her body got. She could only hope the meeting would be adjourned no more.

User Image

Kasumi Jaegerjaquez
Captain

1,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

King Tripp Veltryn

Original Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:30 pm
King gave a small smirk at his punctuality, and bowed gracefully once more to the Head-Captain as he continued to walk to an open seat.

"Captain Ichimaru, Captain Lioncourt. How are you both fairing today? How are your wounds Memnoch?" King had genuine compassion in his voice. He still had yet to become familiar of most of the Captains, and was curious to learn of their personalities.

He sat at the edge of his chair, arms still crossed, waiting for an answer. He hoped their small talk would pass the time as they waited for the rest of the 13 Captains to arrive.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:40 pm
Memnoch turned to King and smiled as well as he could, he was still pale, and rage seemed to still flow behind his eyes.

"I'm..." he paused for a moment, unsure of what to say, "I'm still functioning it would seem, and that is all that I need to continue."His voice was different, rougher, yet retained it's tone of loyalty.

He knew what King was trying to do, but right now, he was far to distracted by what had happened in the World of the Living, the espada's power was far beyond anything he had read about, even he, a captain didn't pose much of a threat it had seemed.

Echo of Memnoch
Vice Captain

Shikairu Nara

Dangerous Lover

10,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:43 pm
Kairu walked in yawning, "what is this about I heard emergency meeting while I was sleeping and came over here as fast as I could, whats going on?" Kairu said as he sat down on the floor awaiting an answer.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:51 pm
King nodded, he understood Memnoch's feelings. The Espada must have been extremely dangerous if one left those wounds on a Captain, both physical and emotional.

"Tell me Memnoch, how devastating are they, the Espada?"

King knew this would upset him, but it was a necessary question. He would know first hand, what they are capable of. It would prove most useful, yet King still hated asking.

King noticed Kairu's entrance and gave a quick glance before giving his attention back to Memnoch.

King Tripp Veltryn

Original Lunatic

Echo of Memnoch
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:08 pm
Memnoch strained when he looked back at King, it was clear that this had struck a chord.

"They are clearly powerful enough to damage a Captain using a limiter, they use cheap tricks and insulting techniques, it's clear they don't consider nearly any of us a threat, but trust me. Next time I'm going without my limiter, and there will be a major difference in our powers." It seemed obvious that from his previous battle his personality seemed to change, like he was straining to keep himself in check.

"They have been trained, and their leader was clearly confident enough to go into the World of the living along with what i imagine is one of his higher ups due to the abomination's power." He was looking directly into King's eyes now.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:11 pm
Kairu sat quietly until he had heard enough, "ok so there was a battle a Captain was injured and now we are having a meeting, ok so is this meeting to see how powerful the enemy is or is it something different?" Kairu said still sitting.  

Shikairu Nara

Dangerous Lover

10,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Marathon 300

King Tripp Veltryn

Original Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:18 pm
King meet Memnoch's gaze. He could see the pain and anguish in his eyes, but what burned the most was vengeance. King knew that Memnoch would obliterate the Espada he fought, given the chance again. King smiled, he couldn't hold back.

"Well then, I see that you would be more than willing to take on all the Espada single-handedly. None the less, an effort by all Seated Shinigami will be needed I believe. I also believe, you will get your vengeance on the Espada you encountered."

King was looking at the ground now as he stood, the smile faded from his face.

"I hope you rest enough to take advantage of the situation at full strength when it is presented to you Memnoch." He realized how this upset his comrade and decided to say no more on the subject until the meeting commenced.

King once again stood with his arms crossed, and a smile came to his face once more. "Kairu, It's not that late in the evening. Why would you be sleeping now?"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:23 pm
Kairu smiled, "well not that I need to explain to you but I have been busy lately and a lack of sleep makes me nearly useless in battle so I slep when I get the chance, I am just wondering why this meeting is being held?" Kairu kept the smile on his face as he sat there.  

Shikairu Nara

Dangerous Lover

10,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Marathon 300

King Tripp Veltryn

Original Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:48 pm
King smiled and shook his head as he sat down once again. Now he placed his hands behind his head in a relaxed position. He was expecting to be waiting for quite a while.

"Once all the Captains are here, we will be told the meaning of this meeting apparently. Until then, it's just wait and see my friend."

King stared up at the ceiling, thoughts running through his head so fast he humored himself with the idea of one getting away and revealing itself to the others present. He shook his head once more and lost himself in thought...

Captain's Meeting Hall

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff