Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Worlds Divide

Back to Guilds

This Guild is stricty a Roleplay and Cosplay Guild. 

Tags: Bleach, Roleplay, Anime, Manga, Literate 

Reply Bleach: Worlds Divide
Captain - Lieutenant - Espada, Applications

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kasumi Jaegerjaquez
Captain

1,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:48 am
Bleach Divided world, is accepting applications for Captains in each Division. In order to apply for any High ranked position such as Captain/Vice Captain and Espada/Espada leader, you need to fill out the form below and provide an example of your Role play. These players must be active in the forum or will be removed.

Warning!!!

-------------

And possibly more as we push further into the story line.

Ja ne!

User Image

[size=9]
[b]Captain:[/b]

[b]Why do you want to be captain?:[/b]

[b]Which Division are you requesting?:[/b]

[b]What abilites will help you in this Division?:[/b]

[b]Roleplaying Example: (Must be 2 to 3 paragraphs) [/b]

[/size]

------------------------------------------------------------

[b]Espada[/b]

[b]Why would you be a good Espada?[/b]

[b]What rank are you requesting?[/b]

[b]What abilities will help you in the desired rank?[/b]

[b]Roleplaying Example: (Must be 2 paragraphs)[/b]

[/size]

--------------------------------------------------------------------

[center][size=9][b]Lieutenant[/b]

[b]Under what division do you wish to Be a Lieutenant?[/b]

[b]What abilities will help you in this division?[/b]

[b]Roleplay Example 1-2 Paragraph[/b]

[/size][/center]

You will be notified through Pm, whether or not you get the position

Each Role must be taken seriously smile

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:20 am

Captain:
Squad 7
[if you mean my character, I will create him/ her fist if you like]

Why do you want to be captain?:
I want to become the captain because I'm a very literate RPer and I enjoy being able to RP with people of mu level and to help others reach the same or higher.

Which Division are you requesting?:
Seventh Division

What abilites will help you in this Division?:
My characters kind and gentle nature will help build the moral and friendship within the squad to make use more effective within and outside Soul Society.

Roleplaying Example: (Must be 2 to 3 paragraphs)

((um I didn't know what to put so I just typed up an Air Gear Sample, sorry if you want be to change it I will))

Osaki arrived in at the temple after going from the Fish market all the way here. He seemed to have a very irritated look on his face seeing that this area was already claimed, and by a very powerful group. He than began to skate around in a circle for a bit until he decide to learn the trick that was known around this area. "I better give it a try, and Prox-kun will be jealous too..." he said with a grin. He was still wearing the cloth the old man at the fish market gave him as he used the smooth side of the steps to ride up to the shrine on. When Osaki got to the very top he was in the air after he jumped. He did a front flip before landing on the ground and looking around for a few moments. "This place is kinda dull if your telling me..." he said as eh slowly road tot he center of the area scratching the back of his head. He also noticed a few others practicing to learn this trick and failing horrible. "Man, that trick must be brutal if these guys of the same rank are having trouble with it..." he said before he than closed his eyes and began to focus a bit more. In his mind he created is own range of hear to avoid any outside distractions around him. It was something like a ninja would do in a way, to find their inner peace.

Osaki that saw a rail and went for it, ti was the only thing that mattered at this time. He jumped and landed on the rail that was in the center of the stairs that lead up and down the temple. As he road down people screamed and shouted to him to get the hell out to the way. But because of his focus he didn't hear them nor care about their safety what so ever. He was to into to the wanting to learn the trick that was known here. "I won't fall behind others..." he said as he was near the end of the stairs rail and he saw another near the street he was coming at and grinding in it and than he went up a telephone pole and than on the wires grinding. Other Air riders looking at him as if he was crazy to even try this. Osaki that jumped to another Power line and headed back toward the temple with a glare in his eyes the made some other the other air riders clear a space for him to land. As Osaki got near the line he jumped to another power line that head down toward the temple grounds. But instead of grinding down he jumped. He jumped from a great height and came down on the ground hard. He slid down to on the ground still on two feet. He didn't stop until he was almost head first near the hard wall of the temple. "Damn that was close..." he said as he took a deep breath of relief. He than looked at other air Riders and gave the a thumbs up.

The others looked at him for a moment as if he was insane. "What never seen a person of your same rank on power lines before..." he remarked with a rude voice that pissed of some air riders and normal people just visiting the temple. "Why not listen to my guitar..." he said now putting his heavy steel case down and opening it, revealing a very beautifully made wooden guitar. Osaki's eyes as he grabbed the guitar turned gentle as he stroked the strings once and than began to play a very light and heart warming tone. It was peaceful to the very soul as he played with his eyes closed and and lightly sang to the pitches of the notes he played with every stroke. He made peoples' faces light up and more people began to listen and gather around him as he than sat down on his guitar case and played more. The harmony of the music made it as if he was never going to stop for any reason, even if there was a gun to his head. The music would still be playing for the people at the temple. Suddenly the music stopped and people began to clap as Osaki took a light bow and then packed up his instrument. "Sorry about this have to go..." he said but not before getting a few girls numbers and begin told he should be a pro musician.

Osaki than gave a quick wave to some people he spoke to and began to ride off. He road down the stairs down to the sidewalk. He than jumped int he street and began to ride down the street back to Tokyo's Skyscraper District. He was humming his tone as he left.

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Princess Snowbelle

650 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 1:33 pm

Captain:
Kaiyo Amaya

Why do you want to be captain?:
I would like to be captain of this squad/division I am applying for because I have an interest in medical assistance. Also, I have a creative imagination and a skill in story writing and RPing.

Which Division are you requesting?:
I am requesting Division 4.

What abilites will help you in this Division?:
I have knowledge in medical assistance from previous RPs, and I watch a lot of bleach so, I have knowledge on every ability.

Roleplaying Example: (Must be 2 to 3 paragraphs)
Today was just one of those days for Kaiyo Amaya. She had been sitting down by the shore with her feet buried below the soft chilly sand, thinking of her beloved friend and the accident. It had been 5 years since Kaiyo died in that tragic earthquake, trying to save Miko, her best friend. Kaiyo remembered the look on Miko's face as the steel rod peirced through Kaiyo's back as she jumped in front of her. After that moment, everything went blurry for Kaiyo and she had found herself in a strange world, the world she resides in today. The Soul Society. Kaiyo unburied her feet and stood up, carefully rubbing the sand off of her white robe. "I swear to protect everyone that is near or dear to me" she said quietly, making a newly vow to herself. She began to walk at a distorted pace as flashbacks of that day kept reminding her of the reality that she cannot protect Miko anymore. Now angry, Kaiyo dashed of towards her house not caring of the other souls watching her. She wanted to get back to her bed and not caring if she was being stared at.

Finally Kaiyo had made it back to her place. It wasn't much but at least she could call it home. As she layed down on her bed, she began to think of that vow she had now made. Protection. She wondered how could she protect people in the state she is in? Then she thought of it. "I'm in the Soul Society, so why don't I try to become a Soul reaper?" she said to her pillow, as if it was going to give her an answer. "That's it! It'll be a tough journey but i'm sure I should be able to make something out of myself." she declared.

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 10:08 am
Under what division do you wish to Be a Lieutenant? Squad 7

What abilities will help you in this division?I'm fair, serious,dedicated,active,knows how to have fun,respectful, and knows when to lead and we to follow.

Roleplay Example 1-2 Paragraph

Nekico braces him. Pinned down by the Espadas zanpakutou he knows he's dead. A Gran Rey Cero was coming and racing fast towards him."Well... Looks like I'm down..." As he said his final words the Gran Rey hit. Fire crashing,energy waves, and smoke filled the sky as it hit it's target. After the Gran Rey died down Nekico as no where to be seen.

Koigokoro Konjou

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:54 pm
Nekico
Under what division do you wish to Be a Lieutenant? Squad 7

What abilities will help you in this division?I'm fair, serious,dedicated,active,knows how to have fun,respectful, and knows when to lead and we to follow.

Roleplay Example 1-2 Paragraph

Nekico braces him. Pinned down by the Espadas zanpakutou he knows he's dead. A Gran Rey Cero was coming and racing fast towards him."Well... Looks like I'm down..." As he said his final words the Gran Rey hit. Fire crashing,energy waves, and smoke filled the sky as it hit it's target. After the Gran Rey died down Nekico as no where to be seen.

I will approve you, but I want to see serious improvement ^^  
Bleach: Worlds Divide

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff