Reply The Main Floor
Am I being unreasonable?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bitter Lemons

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:21 pm
Okay, so as some of you may know (the rest of the world does so I can't imagine why you wouldn't) ~ I'm going to Australia, whether it be forever, a few months, years, whatever.

& I wanted to have a leaving do, perhaps go to the pub or have some sort of party, you get the idea. So I asked a good friend of mine to think of ideas & I could have some sort of clue how to plan it out, because I'm absolutely hopeless at it.

The next thing I know, I'm getting a text from another friend saying that we'll be going out in a nearby town. I like going to the pub...But when it comes to clubs & the like, well, they're just not my scene. I've been to this nearby town a few times & I just CAN'T seem to like it ~ I'm not a partypooper, seriously.

I explained that I only asked for ideas & that I didn't want to have a huge thing, just maybe a few drinks & to see people before I go. I got a pretty hostile response something along the lines of, "everyone was so excited to see you. Oh well, you just plan something."

SURELY THAT'S WHAT I ASKED? FOR IDEAS?
Argh, argh. I don't see why I should feel so bad about it, but I do T~T

Sorry you lot. I think I just needed a rant.

In other news, can somebody please tell me how I can get set text in my reply box? Sorta like a signature, but not.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:19 pm
I don't think you're being unreasonable. It's your party, you should get to decide what you do and who comes along.

If you just want to go to the pub with a few mates then do that. If they don't like it then that's their problem 3nodding

Also, whereabouts in Australia are you headed to? It's kind of a big place lol xd  

Chibi_Sunflower

Angelic Slayer

9,800 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250

Bitter Lemons

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:13 pm
Ahah yeah [: S'what I thought. I think I just ask 'cause I still feel bad about it ¬¬'

I'm going to Perth :3 Eeee!

The Main Floor

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff