Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Gundam: Anathema's Followers (Accepting Profiles) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 407 408 409 410 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:39 pm
DISCLAIMER

I OWN NOTHING RELATED TO ANY SORT OF GUNDAM THING

User Image
Get off my back already

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:19 pm
Universal Century 0157.

Nearly eighty years have passed since the first need for the mechanical giants known as Mobile Suits came into fruition. In U.C. 0079, the original Mobile Suit battles took place. The Principality of Zeon, formally known as Side Three, a colony built in the far reaches of space, declared independence from the Earth Federation, and began to attack any and all aligned with them. This was known, as the One-Year War. Over half of the human population was lost in the first few months of the fighting. The Mobile Suit, known as GUNDAM, piloted by a 'newtype', a human with extraordinary mental capability, brought the seemingly hopeless Earth Federation to victory in U.C. 0080.

In U.C. 0087, war came again as the Earth Federation had grown corrupt and mad with power. The A.E.U.G., spacenoids (the people of space) who saw this corruption, were formed to combat the Titans, the highest branch of the Earth Federation for freedom of oppression. The Z(Zeta) GUNDAM was the key figure in this war. This ended not only in the Annihilation of the Titans and the Earth Federation, but also gave caution to Axis, a descended lineage to the Zeon legacy.

In U.C. 0089, Axis was reformed as 'Neo-Zeon' and waged war against the A.E.U.G. for domination of the entire universe. This chapter of the Mobile Suit Wars was brought to an end by the ZZ (Double-Zeta) GUNDAM.

Wars and battles of this nature continued until U.C. 0100, when it seemed as if there was no one left to fight. Peace, had finally come to the universe.

Fifty-Seven years of passed, and the universe is finally returning back to normal. Everything seemed to be going well, until there was a message given from the far reaches of space from an organization calling themselves 'Sol-Neo' commanded that all rights to the universe be handed to them. They had recreated the Mobile Suits of the old wars and were using them in armies, ready to end the peace humanity had fought for all these years.

On the other side of the universe, surrounding Earth, is KAVA; Those who have sworn to uphold to the good of humanity. Unlike the Earth Federation, they knew what it meant to be unwavering.

Eighteen years passed before the war came to an end, leaving both KAVA and Sol-Neo in ruins. With both powers left in ruins, the allies of KAVA who joined in the last year of the war, known as The Barons of Civility, stepped up to the role of taking control of what remaining people there was on the colonies and Earth. Rather than following the mistake of their predecessors though, the Barons did not give themselves complete control. They broke their power up into several branches, each one of them powerful, but not powerful enough to control all the branches.

Not even twenty years later though after the Barons came into power, a new enemy stepped into the light with as much power as Sol-Neo had before hand. They revealed themselves as the surviving Sol-Neo warriors. They called themselves Anathema's Followers, after the great Gundam used by Sol-Neo's leader, which was destroyed in the last battle between the KAVA-Baron army and Sol-Neo. Only one thing is known for sure about the Followers: they are hungry for revenge for their fallen brethren, and are not above what most would call 'senseless killing'.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:29 pm
The Barons of Civility
No one knows how long the Barons have been around, and those who do are silent. Once an uncontrolled group of space pirates, they now act as the peace keepers and government rulers of Earth and her supporting colonies. While they do not show off their presence, they are not afraid to make themselves known when the time comes.

Anathema's Followers
All that is known of the Followers is that they are survivors of the previous war, angry and hungry for revenge. Information gathered from the last war shows that the Gundam used by the leader of Sol-Neo had an ability to use mind control. It is believed these survivors had their minds permanently altered, and managed a way to convince people into their cause, gathering enough men to create an army that could withstand a fight against the Barons.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:40 pm
Rules
I have the power to not only enforce my rules when they are broken, but to add more as well.

1.) Good spelling, good punctuation, good grammar. I am getting tired of reading third grade mistakes. Either get your act together, or get away from my role play. No exceptions.

2.) There will no be killing of another person's character without their full permission. No exceptions.

3.) Absolutely no God modding. The only exception is when you are setting up a scene.

4.) Control the smut (vulgar/sexually graphic/perverted scenes). I do not mind the occasional perverted conversation or joke (in fact, I slightly encourage it). I do mind, however, sex. Don't write it out. If your character must have sex with another, do a time skip. No exceptions.

5.) Please do not make random and worthless posts, such as a response to a conversation going on outside of the role play, or to comment on something done in the role play, or to inform others you have edited a post (which I discourage, unless it's something like an accidental spelling error). If you must reply to something, send it to whomever it's meant for in some other form. No exceptions.

6.) Control your language. I don't mind cussing, and do not require censorship, but this does not make it okay for you to use curses in every post, and to get extremely rude and out of hand with them when speaking to another person, both inside and outside of the role play. No exceptions.

7.) The role play stops for no one. No one likes sitting around for days waiting for a response. To completely stop a role play, and prevent others from moving on with the story, just so you may keep up is completely unfair and extremely rude. If there are going to be problems with keeping up please inform me right away and we will work out a solution. No exceptions.

8.) Control not only your characters, but yourself. I know we all get testy and on each other's nerves, but mind the rules of this role play, of this guild, and of Gaia. No exceptions.

9.) Try to enjoy yourself. We do this to have fun, so let's make it fun.

IF YOU CANNOT FOLLOW THESE RULES OR HANDLE BEING WARNED WHEN YOU ARE BREAKING THEM THEN YOU ARE IN THE WRONG PLACE.
PLEASE LEAVE IMMEDIATELY AND DO NOT EVEN BOTHER APPLYING.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:53 pm
Character Profile

Please send me all characters in a private message titled 'Anathema's Followers'.
I HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO REJECT A PROFILE FOR WHATEVER REASON.

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Affiliation:[/b]
[b]Status:[/b]
[b]Mobile Suit:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]History:[/b]
[b]Extras:[/b]
[b]Quote:[/b]
[b]Theme Song(s):[/b]

Status: Determines what kind of suit you use. Oldtype- Traditional Soldier. Mentally more stable, but not able to use advanced Moblie Suits.; Newtype- Naturally advanced soldier capable of using advanced Mobile Suits somewhat mentally weak.; CyberNewtypes- Artificially Advanced soldiers. Just like newtypes, but tend to be mentally unstable.
Mobile Suit: Leave blank. Your options will be discussed.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:56 pm
The Barons of Civility

Username: Randomly Gone Insane
Character Name: Rachel Brahn
Affiliation: Barons of Civility
Mobile Suit: Epyon; A Mobile Suit of incredible power. Its entire frame is practically a blade on its own. It comes equipped with only a Beam-Claymore and a double-edged whip - meaning no long-range capabilities. This lowers the energy-consumption and is what gives it its incomparable speed. It has the ability to transform into what looks like a mechanical, 2-headed Wyvern giving it even more mobility.
Appearance: Rachel
History: Being the third child of triplets, there wasn't much left for Rachael to do among her family. Her old brother and sister had already taken up roles of working in the shop and orphanage her parents were in charge of. Since birth, Rachel always loved the war stories shared by her parents, despite some of the more bitter parts of it. So when the Followers appeared and brought war once more, Rachel knew immediately what she wanted to do.
Extras: Due to family history, Rachel has many powerful connections among the Barons, causing many people to think she unfairly earned her status among them. In reality though, Rachel earned her rank as fairly as anyone else did.
It's also well known Rachel is connected to a large sum of money, causing many people to make kidnap attempts on her, and her siblings. Because of this, her family invested in getting Rachel her own form of security as she went off to join the Baron's army, just in case..
Quote: "I don't which came first, the chicken or the egg, peace or war. I don't know about you, but I like the chicken and war."
Theme Song(s): Crawling in the Dark

Character Name: Lady Baron/Irina Charmeine
Affiliation: Barons of Civility
Mobile Suit: Heavy Arms Gundam-A Mobile Suit built on the premise of superior firepower. Its power takes precedence over mobility, but it is capable of defending itself from all sorts of attacks.
It comes equipped with two dual-turret machine guns; the hands of the suit equipped with automatic fire; the shoulders, legs, and chest equipped with devastating missiles.
Appearance: Lady Baron
History: Twenty three years ago, Irina fell off the face of the Earth. It was believed she was murdered after a kidnapping attempt on her daughter and herself. After managing to save her daughter, not much was known until ten years ago when Irina revealed the secret of her survival. There had been a Baron agent among the group who kidnapped her, originally working under cover so the Barons could take out the group during their pirating years (eliminating the competition was a common practice for them). Knowing who Irina was and feeling pity for her, the Baron prematurely attacked the group he was with and took the badly beaten Irina to nearby Baron medics. Unfortunately, the body of one the kidnappers was found before Irina could be healed, and was misnamed as her. While she lied in a coma, the Barons took off, knowing there was no way they could send her back home without attracting any attention. Unable to leave, due to the fact the Barons had already taken her deep into space by the time she woke up, Irina joined forces among the Barons, quickly climbing the rank ladder. For thirteen years, Irina (now known as Lady Baron) dropped any and all connections towards her family, until the fateful moment where she was forced to be around her long lost daughter, Demi. Even then she refused to admit who she was, despite several accusations made against her and her relationship with Demi. Towards the end of the last war, Irina finally revealed herself to her family, despite her power and rank among the Barons. Since the end of the war, she's been living happily with her family as any person would want, with the occasional visit and terror spree among Barons when she takes up the role of being Lady Baron again.
Extras: Lady is known to be trigger happy...And hot headed...And violent...And psychotic...And protective of her family and men...These traits have left a countless group of men and women seeking new underpants...
Quote: "I love violence, I love shooting people, and I love killing people. To all of you who object to this, please stand up so it'll be easier to shoot you."
Theme Song(s): Preliator

Username: Zahzi.
Character Name: Matthias. (No last name recorded).
Affiliation: Barons of Civility.
Mobile Suit: Zudah Known as the fastest Mobile Suit ever created.
Its equipment consists of a solid machine gun, a beam-longsword, and explosive charges in the shield.
While the Zudah mobile Suits are normally weak, to compensate for the speed, this one has been refitted for reinforced armor plating, not sacrificing any of its speed. Also of note is that the mobile suit is painted black.
Appearance: Matt.
History: Very little is known about Matt. He was found by the Barons as a child and was trained under the art of war. Due to his training, he is commonly seen as one of the Baron Champions.
Extras: Matt's mental stability is sound, but he can become rather cocky. But, if the situation requires it, he CAN be calm...He is also rather a bit of a NUT when it comes to the fight...'Overkill' does not appear in his vocabulary...
Quote: "Ya know...I COULD have shot you before you even see me coming, but I like shooting people in the face and stabbing you...Just for fun~"
Theme Song(s): Anthem

Username: Zahzi.
Character Name: The Gray Baron.
Affiliation: Barons of Civility.
Mobile Suit: Gouf, Flight-Type.; The Gouf model has been in existence since the one-year war nearly eighty years ago. The Flight-Type was created seven years afterward in order to combat the Titans. This version has been re-vamped and redesigned in order to not only keep up with the mobile suits of today, but even excel with its power and speed.
Appearance: The Gray Baron
History: Any history of The Gray Baron is destroyed upon being named as such to keep all identities hidden. It is to that end that all that is known about him, is that he was a spacenoid from Side 8.
Any new history is as follows:
•One who led the assault against Sol-Neo which led to their defeat, and the Baron/KAVA victory.
•Leader of the Barons.
•Captain of the Mosakau, the largest battle cruiser ever assembled so far.
Extras: The Gray Baron carries a cane around with him. The bottom is a hidden shotgun, and the top is a hidden blade. The handle has a special 'anti-theft' system that will cause spikes to shoot out and slice through the thief's hand...
Also, he has boredom issues...
Quote: "Am I mad..? Maybe...But at least I don't KILL EVERYONE LIKE SOME PEOPLE..."
Theme Song(s):

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:57 pm
Anathema's Followers

Character Name: Vincent Iver
Affiliation: Anathema's Followers
Mobile Suit: Devil Gundam; Little is known of the Gundam. No one knows where it came from, who built, or why. What little is known is it's weapons: four Vulcan Gun, a Beam Cannon, and eight devastating projectile missiles known as 'The Devil's Fingers'.
Appearance: Vincent
History: Little is known about Vincent. All records show he was a Sol-Neo soldier, and a survivor of the last battle. His mind underwent heavy alterations due to the presence of the Anathema being constantly around him, hence the origins of his army's name.
His reasons for war are known less than he is, as there are a number of possibilities: revenge, madness, lust for battle, missing the adrenalin rushes of war. No one truly knows.
Extras: No one knows how Vincent managed to gather an army as loyal and as large as Roggshide's without the previously used obedience drug. It's just know that he has it.
Quote: "I'm not mad. I just view the world from a different angle."
Theme Song(s): Voices

Character Name: Bon Yari
Mobile Suit: Me-02R Messer; It comes equipped three Vulcan Guns, a Beam Saber, a Beam Rifle, Missile Pods, and a Shield for protection.
Appearance: Yari
History: Since birth, Yari has been a bored child. Nothing has kept him entertained for long, despite his parents best attempts on pouring their money out to keep him happy. Bored of his poor life, Yari began to wander Earth and all the space colonies. Somewhere along his travels, he stumbled upon Vincent. Rather than reporting his insanity to someone who could do something about it, Yari joined forces with him 'to see how things would end'.
Extras: Yari shows no emotion what so ever. For anything.
Quote: "So what if he's a lunatic? His insanity and his war is more entertaining than any show you could throw."
Theme Song(s):

Character Name: Wyck (No recorded last name)
Mobile Suit: Chaos Gundam; A Gundam capable of massive destructive of nearly insurmountable proportions. It comes equipped with multiple weapons, many on the wings, and around the cockpit. It also comes with blades which come from the fists.
Appearance: Wyck
History: Not much can be said of Wyck. Son of a whore and an unnamed lonely soldier, Wyck's life started off bad. With a mother barely around to take care of him, and unable to do so decently, Wyck had to raise himself. Unfortunately, he went along the style of violence and crime. His childhood quickly developed his thirst for blood. When he heard of a new army looking for soldiers, he couldn't sign up fast enough.
Extras: Aside from his lust for bloodshed, Wyck seems to have this unusual obsession for knives..
Quote: "Nothing's more peaceful than being rained on by your enemy's blood, don't you agree?"
Theme Song(s): Slow Burn

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 4:03 pm
Earth. The origins of man, which had now advanced far in the arts of technology. So far in fact, man no longer resided on Earth alone, but many other planets. Earth's brothers and sisters among the family called the solar system, and in many colonies built in between the inhabitable planets.

The solar system had a great deal of history too, because of this new technology. As man reached the once far away planets, so did war. Each planet bore it's own scars from the wars, each having a story to tell. None could tell more stories than Earth, where most of the human population resided.

On the planet too resided one of the branches of the Baron government on what was now Germany, though the German culture had died long ago. It was here, the Judicial Branch of the Barons was built and ran.

A second branch was located on Jupiter. What was once an old fortress for the dreaded Sol-Neo now acted as one of three bases for the Barons. This is where the Legislative Branch called home.

And last, but certainly not least, there was the Executive Branch which could be found on what the Barons call home. Side 8.

It was there, on the colony, a ship, the Dragonheart, was built and created for one purpose and one purpose only - war. And with the new war clouds looming over on the horizon, the Dragonheart's purpose finally came to be. All she needed now was a good, strong crew. . .

"Now... You're sure you want to do this?" A woman sighed sadly, staring at the Dragonheart before looking down, staring down at a teenager. Rachel.

"Yes!" Rachel whined, bouncing up and down. "I'm sure, I'm sure! We went through this a hundred times already, Mom!"

"I know, I know..." Demi sighed, slumping over. "It's just... It's just..."

"It's just what, Mom?"

"Well... War bites sometimes. The stories your Dad and I told you weren't as great as they sound now. When those things happen, it's some of the worst things you can experience..."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 9:36 pm
"Yeaaaaah...Burning in the atmosphere HURTS..." A man groaned, slumping over.
"...Oh, and be sure to give that package I gave you to the Gray Baron when you meet him..." he said, pointing to the gigantic crate behind Rachael.

Meanwhile, on the ship...
"Hey....Heeeeeey....HEEEEEEEEEEEEY..." A kid whined, in the bridge, staring at the person in the captain's chair.
"When are we leaving..? When can I blow something UP?!"  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 9:45 pm
"I told you..." A female voice groaned from the chair, as it spun around slowly, showing a Baron sitting in the seat. Though her face was masked, everyone knew who she was. And the glare behind her goggles could be very well felt on the boy's skin.
"FIFTEEN MINUTES. All Barons assigned to this ship have FIFTEEN MINUTES to get their asses on board. In FIFTEEN MINUTES we leave, even if someone didn't get on.
"As for your request to blow something up... When we get enemy contact. Or find you some asteroid that's in our way."

"Oh it couldn't be that bad." Rachel scoffed, rolling her eyes before looking back at the crate, frowning.
"...How am I suppose to get that on the ship AND carry all my gear?" She pouted, quivering her lower lip back at him.

"That, is where I come in... Master." A robotic voice sighed, walking up from behind Demi.

"Ah! Perfect! You're here." Demi said, giving a closed eye smile.

"Rachel. As a parting gift - and a precaution - your father and I wanted to send HK-47 with you."

"Yes, yes... I get to follow the youngest Meatba- I mean Master, onto her path of suicide and war. This would be SO much if I could join in the battle field. But alas... I was not built to kill." HK sighed in a depressed manner, walking towards the crate.

". . .What do you mean 'precaution'?"  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 9:51 pm
"Ehh....." Gil said, looking away.
"...You'll see..." he said with a nervous laugh.

"Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine..." The boy groaned, laying back in his chair.
"I need in an in-flight ******** movie...AND PEANUTS!"  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 9:56 pm
"My youngest granddaughter is boarding the ship with an entire crate of movies and the like." The woman growled, scratching her nails against the arm rest of her chair.
"Once the Gray Baron picks through his spoils, you may have his left overs."

"..........But... Dad..." Rachel pouted.

"Now, now." Demi grunted, roughly turning her around and shoving her towards the ship. "Quit whining and go. If you don't leave now, I'll end up dragging you home and refuse to hand ou over." She groaned.

"But... But..." Rachel stammered, stumbling forward as she just stared at the two, batting her eyes with confusion.

"Come along, Master..." HK groaned, carrying the crate and heading towards the Dragonheart. "We have exactly twelve minutes to board before your crazed grandmother launches. Best we don't test that b***h's patience."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 10:00 pm
"...I want to go on record saying I did not teach HK to say that.." Gil said, shifting his eyes.

"...If it's a bunch of shitty sitcoms and soaps, PASS...That's something someone YOUR age watches while they're glued to a rocking chair..."  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 10:07 pm
"...Your eye shifting begs to differ." Demi grunted, giving Gil a dull glare.

"Come on..." She sighed, grabbing him by the arm and walking away.

"I wanna get a good view of that ship launching."

Lady's eye then began to twitch as violently as her fingers did. Her gaze slowly turned down to a series of buttons at her arm rest, each one labeled with a different seat.

Without warning, the floor in front of the boy's seat suddenly opened, and the chair tipped forward, dumping him down the shoot. At the end of the tunnel, he would find himself at the front of the ship, where Rachel and HK were boarding.

". . .Uh. . ?" Rachel stammered, just staring down at him.

"...It seems your grandmother has already begun to hit menopause." HK commented, looking up the tunnel the boy had fallen from before it quickly closed up.
"...Hopefully she's forgiven me for 'accidentally' lighting her hair on fire."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 10:10 pm
"Ohhhh, that ******** b***h!!" The boy barked, his eye twitching as he glared at the front of the ship.
He then looked over at the two.
"...The hell you two lookin' at!?"  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 407 408 409 410 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas