Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writer's Club House

Back to Guilds

Love to write short stories? How about write poetry or even RP with a few people? This guild may be right for you! 

Tags: Writing, Literature, Roleplaying, Poetry, Short Stories 

Reply The Author's Room
Little Short Stories : D Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How'd it seem?
  Eh, alright for starts.
  Horrible. End of the conversation.
  It could improve, but, nice!
View Results

givenchi

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:56 pm
Yup, some of my little tiny short stories will go in this thread.

--- Story One: TO THE ISLAND!

•• ••• TO THE ISLAND!

User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image
                                                ■ Skyler xxxxxxxx■ Lucie xxxxxx■ Gino

kyler docked his boat into the East Shore of his own island, at 180 degrees E and 0 degrees.
    Bleh... Gino said, then asking, When do we leave?
    Skyler then rolled his eyes at Gino's remark, replying, We just got here, Gino. It's better than it seems.
    Gino sighed, muttering curses at Skyler. Lucie came out of the inside room of the grandiose boat, asking,
    We're here? Oh! Lovely beaches! She pointed to the pink and white sand near the dock.
    Yes, Skyler began, this is the coral beach, but, on the West Side, it is a volcanic beach, so it has black and grey colored sand.
    Gino came out, saying, Yeah! I want the deadly stuff!
    Skyler scoffed, and got off the boat. You guys coming to the mansion?
    Yeah! Gino and Lucie jinxed themselves.
    Jinx! Double Jinx! Triple Jinx! They both shouted.
    OH, WILL YOU GUYS JUST SHUT UP AND COME ON? Skyler yelled.
    Fine. Lucie and Gino jinxed themselves, again.
    YOU BETTER NOT DO THE JINX THING AGAIN! Skyler strictly stated, and the others obeyed.

few minutes later, after some tropical rainforest scavenging, they “finally”, in Gino’s terms, reached the mansion.
    Oh! I like! sang Gino, happily humming and singing along to random birds he’d hear.
    Pweety! Lucie exclaimed, while Skyler turned to reply to both of them,
    We’re not 5 anymore. Stop. Maybe tomorrow it’s going to pass by. But not today. Yes, he was being a killjoy, but he wanted some rest. I’ll be sleeping until tomorrow morning. So head out, have fun, and whatnot. Don’t go into the jungle. JUST DON’T.
    Alright, Sky, have a nice rest! Lucie replied, a bit happy that Skyler would be himself tomorrow.
    Alright, Sky, hope you die. Gino replied.
    Due to this, well, absurd talk about friends, who’ve been through everything, Lucie smacked Gino.
    Oh, shut up Gino! Go to sleep, Sky.

he next morning, after curing Gino of a snake bite, Skyler was ready to give them a tour of the island.
    You guys ready to go?
    Yup! Lucie grabbed Skyler’s hand. Let’s use the buddy system! Lucie jumped and cheerfully said.
    What about Gino? Skyler asked.
    What about him?
    Shouldn’t he also have a buddy?
    Who cares? He also has a bunny thing he got. So, yeah, I think he’s good. He has his buddy.
    Alright then…? Skyler awkwardly replied, with Gino coming out of the room he had sheltered the bunny.
    Let’s go Sky! Not much time left anyway.
    What? Why…? Skyler asked, again in an awkwardly manner.
    We went online yesterday and… uh… LUCIE WILL TAKE IT FROM HERE! Gino shoved Lucie in front of him.
    Well, you see, Lucie began, we, um, saw the value of how much your island cost if a country was to buy it, and we got a few country representatives coming over.
    YOU DID WHAT?! Skyler screamed, getting everything all nice so he could impress the representatives.
    We, could, um, help.
    I don’t need any help.

It actually turned out very well, but Skyler had his island sold. The country that bought it made it a separate region, calling it ‘Skies.’
    It actually didn’t turn out half-bad… Skyler agreed with Lucie and Gino, back home in L.A.
    Yup! Lucie agreed, with Gino saying a Yeah.
    How about we go there sometime soon…? Then everyone began to laugh.

NOTES: This is totally random, therefore, I only did this for fun. >>; and that I handed it in as extra credit in class. Haha. I didn't check spelling OR grammar, so, anything that helps is very much needed.
This is just one... for now. I'll be posting more, for sure! : D

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:07 pm
---------->The ending died.

And all the talking sort of threw me off. Needs more descriptions of what they see I believe. And maybe do a different paragraph for the talking? You did say you did not grammar or anything so I won't get on your case for this (YET). But if you were being grammactically correct having a different paragraph each time a person spoke would be how you do it. I love the idea though. Maybe expand a little more?

Cassandrahaven

givenchi

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:12 pm

O.o.C.;;

Oh yes,
the ending did die, VERY MUCH, and yes, I do know that each person gets a separate paragraph when speaking... but I was just too bored to fix all the speaking and whatnot. I'm going to try to expand if I make it a fully blown story. *goes ahead to fix the talking*

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:17 pm
Yay! Sorry total OCD problem here. The littlest things get me and I gotta point them out. Anyways, it is really good, Bro. You could totally build off this and make it something big. Whether it's just he island or based on the friends it doesn't matter.  

Cassandrahaven

givenchi

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:20 pm

O.o.C.;;

Yeah...
I need to try a collaboration... maybe I can play Skyler, someone Lucie, then another person Gino? Except... I'd make it RP-ish like. D: *is trying to come out with random ideas*

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:22 pm
Yes it would, but if you wanted a colab then just do a chapter and then have someone else do a chapter and then you do a chapter. Ect, ect, ect.

------->Open for colabs whenever you wish.

Cassandrahaven

givenchi

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:26 pm

O.o.C.;;

Yes, I did think about that, but,
I want to get it in a sort of RP-ish like form. So, whenever I say stop, I could take all posts made so far, merge them, and edit them to flow into each other and whatnot.
You want to be Lucie? *gets ready to hand WIN sign*

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:30 pm
*Eyes win sign. Steals and runs away.* Mhm. I'd quite enjoy that. Now you just need one more person. Unless you add characters which for a book will be needed. Anddd, in this 'chapter' she seems perky. Mind telling me her personality because I'm really gonna have to work if she's perky.  

Cassandrahaven

givenchi

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:33 pm

O.o.C.;;

Hey! MAH WIN SIGN! D":
>.> She can be very perky sometimes. She's usually nice, and will go anywhere with Skyler because she loves him, accustoms herself to any situation, good or bad, (see how she tried not to get Skyler angry? Hehe.). She goes places with Gino only if they're safe. Nobody really trusts Gino sometimes. X D Any ideas for more people? Like, you know, parents of each kid, etc., etc.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:37 pm
*Strangles Lucie* Hm? Oh just ignore that dead body...I only hate perky people...Um... xD Anyways, How about siblings?

*Walks over and hands win sign* Like, uh, Lucie seems like she would have a four year old brother. Sky seems like he would have two big brothers, And Gino is stuck in the middle of two sisters. Whatever you want, just suggestions.

Cassandrahaven

givenchi

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:51 pm

O.o.C.;;

Nice ideas. : D
Sky is going to have an older brother and a younger sister. Lucie seems fine with the little four-year-old brother, and Gino's idea seems fine also. >.< To search for a guy to play Gino though now... D:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:54 pm
Ohhh, I feel so smart! xD Um, who knows? You should go post this whereever the rps go in here. And you have a larger photograph of Lucie? I would positively love to make a pretty design for her posts but that photo you have is far too small for my liking.  

Cassandrahaven

givenchi

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:11 pm

O.o.C.;;

X D
Lucie < link.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:14 pm
Gosh, she looks like a perky wanna be emo slut. >.<
Sorry I'm judgemental.

Cassandrahaven

givenchi

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:28 pm

O.o.C.;;

X D
AHAHA. She's a scene girl. (Real name of scene girl: Brokelle Bones)

The Author's Room

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff