Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply Introduce Yourself!
New Lyndrians Come Here! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:10 pm
Let us know who you are and what you love! Go! smile

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:12 pm
-Steps in and looks around.- Mm..well, I suppose me in a nutshell is just a video game, roleplay addict. I love Ramen and geasy, messy foods. Anime is greatly superior to live TV and movies in my eyes. And on a final note, this place seems sorta empty. I guess most of the people who come here aren't that new? xD  

Crevan Kyros

Mfable

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:37 pm
Howdy. My name is Fable, or Scott if you would prefer. I was born during the year of the Monkey and under the sign of the Gemini. Since I am a Monkey, I tend to get confused easily, and unfortunately for me, it happens a lot. Because I am both a Monkey and a Gemini, I have multiple personalities. Not really clinical, just to a tad minimum where I have different views and opinions each day. I am obsessed with both video games and role playing. I own two Guilds, an active Pokemon one, and an empty, but soon to be active one. I am also in many more. If you would like to know more, send a PM my way. I also quite enjoy friend requests.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:01 am
*steps in and walks up to the podium* I'm Kroska and I'm an alcoholic. I'm not sure what all of you are doing in my house but your welcome to stay. *Feels the liquor fighting with his stomach and pulls a trashcan closer* Keep you right Mr.Life saver trash can. *gets down to his knee's and supports himself on said trashcan* Care for some tea...or a bagel bite?

I'm glad all of you joined up and I hope you all enjoy my bizarre humor later on. I'm one of da old timey members here and am very glad that all of you joined and bothered to post in this thread here.

But yeah when RP's start really rollin' things are going to go great. We really care about the story of an rp here and the direction it goes in; later on we might have little meetings and things when a rp story is getting near its end or is switching gears so it continues smoothly and to the benefit of the people rp'ing in it.

Plus if you guys start an RP and want help or suggestions will give you thought out insightful suggestions, rather then most people just saying, "It needs more explosions and mutant pandas." We'll just assume that you already have given those two ideas some thought before hand.  

kroska
Vice Captain

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:11 am
Yes, yes, Explosions and Mutant Pandas all around.
I can still remember back to when this whole thing first started as a topic in Barton town. We stretched that topic for months until we finally made this Guild, which lasted about the same amount of time.
I guess, in all, this guild is where I've had some of the most fun in recent years.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:29 am
And also what spurred my alcoholism!  

kroska
Vice Captain

Qhuinnkichi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:46 pm
well uhm...allo all! My name is as stated above my avi. Spawned from my favorite Resident Evil character, Leon S. Kennedy. Or, if you would prefer, my name given at birth was Samantha. I'm twenty years old, left handed and an Aries. Most of the information that you will ever need to know about me is written on my profile, from my favorite books to food to well...just about anything me thinks.

As it were, I've been around for many a year to this wonderful place. My roleplay days began in a guild called HVN. To my dismay it died off many years ago. From there I had taken a long break from any sort of roleplaying being that I did not have a stable internet or computer source. Within the last year I have fallen back into the loving arms of my ridiculous amount of characters, some of whom I have dusted off the profiles of and resurrected their much loved beings.

Anything you'd like to know? Do not hesitate to ask me. I'm rather easy going and look forward to roleplaying here. That and I hope the large array of colours will not end up blinding someone...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:34 pm
Um...hello everyone. My name is Just Before An Eclipse. Um....wow, I started roleplaying I guess six or seven years ago. Though there was a period that I only roleplayed via the phone. Um...I'm not really comfortable giving out my information, but I love to get to know people so yeah...  

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

kroska
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:16 am
@Kennedy: Thats what Hexidecimal colors schemes are for ^_^ Lots of color without the blinding power of contrast!

@Eclipse: Good to meet you Eclipse. Its good not to put out too much info cause Gaia is filled with crazies ^_^. And I can't help but replace your, "so yeah..." with, "So mrow...:3" Is that a bad sign?

@My Avatar: I'll draw you soon enough, where did those Prisma colored pencils go?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:16 am
Well, I suppose I should post something in here too.

It's nice to meet you all. My name is XxDemmyxX, but you can all call me Thorn. I am twenty years old and currently attending school to get certification as a Medical Office Assistant.

The things I like... well, at the moment, I am currently obsessed with Kingdom Hearts and Yu Yu Hakusho. They are things from my past which suddenly came up again, and I fell in love with them, again. XD

As for roleplaying, I have been doing it since I was about eleven. I started out on AIM, and eventually moved to forum boards. I actually run a few of my own. I roleplay anything from original characters, to characters from anime and manga, to real life. XD

Well, I think that is about it. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. I won't bite. ^_^  

XxDemmyxX

Taju

6,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:45 pm
Well this one is in new, so I guess I should post something is here. Though my avi is clearly a guy I am actually a girl that loves roleplaying, anime, bloody video games, and a whole bunch of other stuff. You'll probably find out that it is hard for me to get on at times becasuse I am in marching band/ Drumeline, meaning I am very busy. Thoough drumline season just ended, I have to get ready for much more of the other things during the summer. Anways you can jus call me by my username, Taju since everyone at school likes to call me that too. I'm a fourteen year old, about to be fifteen on May 27, with a crazy imagination that is often locked in a cage by my parents unfourtunately and by a lot of my school work. Oh another thing, ts one is also an artis, so if you want me to draw you something don't be afraid to ask....the only thing is I can't draw girls for some reason. If you want to see some of my art just click on my DA account in my siggy(ignore the random cosplay pics and drumline pics XD)

My roleplaying on the other hand, I consider myself as a semi-lit to literate. So, I can write anywhere from about three senteces to about a good four paragraphs depending who I am rping with. I usually enjoying playing as the male character that has a split personality that completley dufferes from his noral personalaity. So basically a quiet person who has some crazy, twisted, and insane other half of him. To leave sanity is so much fun, eh? But, I will pretty much roleplay as anyone if asked.

Other than that I believe I properly introduced myself....well then again about half the things that I do aren't considered proper to my family but oh well. This is just some things bout me, but I don't mind answering questions if anyonereally wants to know. I'll try to join some of you in roleplaying sometime soon. (this one is gorounded X3. Another thing, I sometimes refer to myself as this one without realizing it so yeah....)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:00 pm
System.out.print("

Howdy, I'm Horntastic!

I'm a 19 year old, not really starving college student majoring in Computer Science.
I like some fantasy and sci-fi, computers and technology, and riding my bike.
Whatever my avi currently looks like, I'm actually female, and so is she. I'm also a band nerd... well, mostly.
I march the Mellophone right now, though I used to play the French Horn as well.
Fall is my favorite season and semester, winter to spring is just too depressing.

As far as roleplaying goes, I honestly don't do it much...
I mean, I can write, and I've done casual roleplays on and off for several years, but I never really got all that into it.
So if I do anything stupid, please bear with me... I'm willing and able to learn, just lack experience.

That's really it for now! Hey guys!
(oh, and you probably won't see me in character until after exams)
");

Horntastic

Dapper Phantom

Princess Augustine

Beloved Phantom

11,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:24 pm
Hello, everyone. ^^ I will start off by saying that I fail miserably at introductions. You'll have to bear with me.

Well, I consider myself literate to literate advanced. My maximum was seven pages long....although I was speaking for three characters... I used to roleplay alot, but nowadays my appearances in roleplays are limited, mostly due to the fact that whatever I joined almost instantly died. Well, hopefully this will have changed!

I'm sixteen years old, and I'm actively involved in my school's Color Guard (The one that marches with the band, not the American flag kind). I love my band-nerds and my guardos. <3 Every last one of them.

Hmmm, I like video games, good music, dancing/singing (though I can't do either well. xD), Sims Machinima and musicals. I think there are others, too....Bit I guess you'll have to ask me about them, huh? Well, thank you for reading, and I hope we'll have lots of fun together! <3

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:12 pm
The new RP guide is getting there guys. Soon you'll know which RP's are open, asleep, closed or to be opened. Then you won't have to do so much searching and can organize with the crew to start up asleep RP's which simply don't have enough people.  

kroska
Vice Captain

kroska
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:43 am
@ Demmy: If you finish or have finished Yu Yu Hakishu, I'd move on to Bleach, the new hotness of popular anime. If you want something drastically new and mentally scaring watch Texhnolyze, not even I've seen that yet.

@TAju: I actually think we have several new people that around your age here and they seem to have as much enthusiasm about role playing as you do. Which is fantastic to see cause you can defiantly connect with your closest peers that way and pump out some really good posts to form a really good story. I sure does love good stories <3

@Horntastic:
Computer science...you poor man. If your out of work but pretty good at fixing residential computers I'd suggest being a solo contact for richer, older guys that are chaining together computer fix it guys into one company. Sometimes you can tag along with some other guys small fix it business too. All that matters though is who gets the most calls and has the best references to past customers. Past references means infinite work to make up for the dry spells.
Oh and about role playing skill, don't worry about it. Just try to have fun with other players and keep in mind to support the story as you go, but you know all that anyway...so woo!

@Leading Ladies:
You know Horntastic is in a marching band too. Anything goin on there? eh? eh? Haha, I kid of course. Yay for literacy Leading Ladies, its one of the things that peaks my interest in Gaia, almost as much as when someone writes in minimalism in Gaia. I will literally drop my jaw if I see someone write that good and then I'll demand they role play as George Orwell's "1984" Thought Police. Cause you read that book and wonder if you can write that good to accurately RP the Thought Police and then you realize, no, no way. That's what I was thinking anyway.

Its good to have you all in the guild, I look forward to seeing what characters you make later on. Plus check out the Lyndrian Athenaeum if you want to make a very rock solid Profile using the history in there or references to one of the religions. I've used it myself a few times and it sure did help with story plot.

Introduce Yourself!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff