Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Arena 8 (Oopsie Battle.) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:01 pm
Arena 8
Freeze Ring

-Proctor-
Noa Hayato

-Fighters-
Giriko Chain VS Hyamura Mishiyona

User Image

A frozen ring of ice surrounded by jutting crystals marks this arena. Watch your step, as the ground can be quite slippery from the ice, as well as meltable by fire jutsu to form large quantities of water. The large crystals stationed all around reflect the fighters' image, making it sometimes difficult to tell which is the real fighter. No audience is here, only the harsh and chilling blow of wind.

Credit for arena goes to Fenrir Graveheart

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:25 pm
Hya also walked into the areana. he was really excited to fight in the chunin exams. He knew that he could manipulate the area to help him in the fight. He waited for the opponent.  

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:30 pm
Noa Hayato entered the arena as well. She walked past the genin waiting there, greeted him and looked for a high place to oversee the match. She waited with the introductions and rules untill the opponent of Hyamura Mishiyona would show up. It reminded her of her own exams that had taken place a while ago. She wondered if the genin of today were just as nervous as she was. Too bad she wouldn't comfort them about anything, they had to do it on their own.
''I wish I brought my cloak'', Noa muttered. It was freezing cold! She hoped the match would end soon.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:55 pm
"Why thats just perfect for me. i am used to the cold. Oh i and i was already here before you showed up. Well i guess we just have to wait for one person to come here."  

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:31 am
''I guess we have to. I am not your opponent'', Noa said matter of factly.
She grabbed a piece of paper out of her bag and began to write some things down. She had a really good idea for a poison she could create and she hadn't tried anything that wasn't in a book before, so she thought it good to write down her exact steps. And she had nothing to do anyway.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:22 am
((Isn't Giriko Chain one of Fenrir's RPCs? He's been banned.))  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:01 pm
(We all already know that. Scapples was going to play as him. If he isn't, does that mean i get to win this match by default?))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:12 pm
((I dunno. Just PM Scrapples. D smile )  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:19 am
(Don't think you get off that easy. twisted I just made an NPC that I will be RPing as for the fight. LET'S DO THIS!)

Basic Info
Full Name: Triko
Nicknames:
Birth Date:
Race: Human (White)
Ninja Type/Class: Ninjutsu

Favorites
Animal(s) :
Color(s) :
Number(s) :
2 Elements: Fire, wind
Weapon of choice: Katana
Strength: Quick Reflexes/movements
Weakness: Not that bright
Jutsu List:
[These are what Basic Shinobi Know. DO NOT ADD ANY JUTSU UNLESS TAUGHT ]
- Henge no Jutsu (Transformation Jutsu)
- Bushin no Jutsu (Clone Jutsu)
- Kawarimi no Jutsu (Substitution Jutsu)
-

-All wind jutsu up to genin
-Rain Village Taijutsu up to stage three learned.

Summoning: (Chuunin+)
Bloodline: Katon Blood Artistry
Clan: (Must Purchase One To Have One)

Character Description
Looks: Brownish grey hair, child like features. (Pic)
Personality: Very confident in everything he does.
Background:
Village: Rain
Family:

Missions Completed
S Rank:
A Rank:
B Rank:
C Rank:
D Rank:

Picture:
User Image

Arriving just in the nick of time Triko arrives across the arena from his opponent then, stops and bends over huffing and puffing from his run there. He was always the last one to a place no matter how hard he tried. After finally catching his breathe he stands up straight and looks across the arena at his opponent who stood there waiting. His confidence then builds and explodes and he lifts his thumb forward towards Hya then it spins facing towards the ground. "Your going down!" He says grinning.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:44 am
Finally, the other genin had arrived. Noa stood up and raised her voice a little, so it echoed against the ice.
' Today's Match : Hyamura Mishiyona versus Triko. Keep it fair, if you can don't kill your opponent. If you want to be rescued, or need medical care and forfeit, raise your hand and shout my name, which is Noa. I will end the match and declare your opponent the winner. Any questions? If not, let the match begin!'', Noa said as she jumped back out of the genins way so she wouldn't be a bother to their fight.  

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:12 pm
Basic Info
Full Name: Hyamura Mishiyona
Nicknames: Muse
Birth Date: 05/27/1990
Race: White
Ninja Type/class: Genjustu Type

Favorite
Animal(s) : Cats, Foxs, and Praying Mantis
Color(s) : Blue, and Turqois
Number(s) : 9
2 Elements: Water
Weapon of choice: Ubi Parsal (Chicada)
Strength: Speed, Chakera, Intellegence, Justu, Weaponary Skills, Will Power
Weakness: Power, Strength, Taijutsu
Jutsu List:
Non-Elemental
- Mizu Kagami no Jutsu (Water Mirror Technique)
- Uo Tsuba (Fish Spit)
- Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu (Water Clone Technique)
- Mizu Soujuu (Water Manipulation)
- Henge no Jutsu (Transformation Jutsu)
- Bushin no Jutsu (Clone Jutsu)
- Kawarimi no Jutsu (Substitution Jutsu)
- Kasumi Juusha no Jutsu (Mist Servant Technique)
- Kokohi Arazu no Jutsu (False Place Technique)
- Magen: Narakumi no Jutsu (Demonic Illusion: Hell Viewing Technique)

Water Jutsu
- Doro Bunshin no Jutsu (Mud Clone Skill)
- Mizu Peretto (Water Pellet)
- Suiton: Mizu Shuriken no Jutsu (Water Release: Water Shuriken Technique)
- Mizu Tate no Jutsu (Water Shield Technique)
- Suiton: Abura Bushin no Jutsu (Water Release: Oil Clone Technique)
- Suirou no Jutsu (Water Prison Technique)
- Kirigakure no Jutsu (Hidden Mist Technique)
- Aranu Atsubottai Kyouatsu no Jutsu (False Heavy Pressure Technique)
- Atsubottai Mizu no Jutsu (Heavy Water Technique)
- Suishi Hitokiri (Drowning Assassination)
- Kiridoku (Poisoned Mist)
- Kioku Fukikesu (Memory Wipe)
- Tsuiraku Nami no Jutsu (Crashing Wave Technique)
- Tsukaeru no Jutsu (Choke Technique)

Genjutsu
- Bunshin No Jutsu (Clone Technique)
- Fukushi no Jutsu (Double Vision Technique)
- Magen: Kokuni Arazu No Jutsu (Demonic Illusion: False Surroundings Technique)
- Magen: Narakumi No Jutsu (Demonic Illusion: Vision of Hell Technique)
- Meisai no Jutsu (Camouflage Technique)

Hyoton Jutsu
- Reido [Freezing Point]
- Reinigiri [Zero Grip]
- Koori Waku No Jutsu [Ice Slide Technique]
- Shikki Kansei No Jutsu [Moisture Trap Technique]
- Retsu Kaze No Jutsu [Cold Breeze Technique]
- Hyouga Bunshin No Jutsu [Glacier Bunshin Technique]
- Koorikoku [Ice Carving]

Summoning: (Chuunin+)
Bloodline: Hyoton Bloodline
Clan: (Must Purchase One To Have One)

Character Description
Looks: This sinobi has a more calm personality look. He always wears a kimono and has his Ubi parsol. he has black hair, black eyes, and carries a music device everywhere. Light skin make him look like a ghost. His physical character is lacking and has not alot of muscle. He does not like colors so he doen not wear much of them.
Personality: Calm, mellow, and very relaxed. he likes to organize his Zen Garden and browse shops. Not much for the outgoing type, he likes to listen to his music all the time. But he does have a angery side that only so many people know how to trigger. Talking trash and making others mad is not his thing.
Background: He comes froma peacful village hidden deep in the Forest. this area had many barriers due to the rich amount of agriculture in the area. His brother, Noru, lives in the villege with his father and mother, Koro and Mistuna. Wanting more than the simple life, but to gain power and protect his family, Hyamura wanted to seek training, knowing that one day the great wars would break out again. This village is one of his most prized possesions. He is know for being the assertive onoe for he does not like things being put off.
Village: Mist
Family: Brother: Noru
Mother: Mitsuna
Father: Koro

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:20 pm
"OPk how about i start this off eh?" Hya jumped high into the air. he looekd down and formed a series of handsigns."Kirigakure no Jutsu (Hidden Mist Technique)!" He filled the crystal chamber with a extremly thick mist. this made vision very blurry and hard to see. He then landed softly on the crystal. Thus doing this, he stomped the floor extremly hard, makinjg a huge crack in the crystal floor."Mizu Soujuu (Water Manipulation)!" Now he was making the water from the water table bellow them fill the room with water."Mizu Bushin no Jutsu (Clone Jutsu)!" Hya created 4 clones, making two of the clones hid in the mist. the other two were behind Hya, as he formed more handsigns, waiting for his opponent. to make a move."Magen: Kokuni Arazu No Jutsu (Demonic Illusion: False Surroundings Technique)!" Triko was trapped in genjutsu. He was seeing the neo-space of pure darkness, along being trapped in a heavy mist.

Mizu Soujuu (Water Manipulation)
Kirigakure no Jutsu (Hidden Mist Technique)
Mizu Bushin no Jutsu ( Water Clone Jutsu)
Magen: Kokuni Arazu No Jutsu (Demonic Illusion: False Surroundings Technique)  

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:53 pm
While Hya jumped into the air and made handsigns Triko had pulled out his scroll and drew a large bird and onto it, he then makes a handsign, which caused the bird to spring out of the scroll as Hya landed. The mist then began to form as Triko grabbed onto the back of the bird and flew into the air with it. He then makes handsigns as the bird flies higher, by this time the room would most likely be filled with water and he would be sitting on his bird which would be circling in the air. The bird would be able to avoid obstacles because around the bird and Triko formed an armor of wind which would give the bird the ability to see a foot ahead to move out of the way, since the wind would be blowing away mist as it moved. It is then when Triko looks around and only finds himself staring at blackness. Must be some sort of genjutsu. He quickly makes the kai handsign and the blackness fades away. He circles high in the air thinking of his next move.

30 Academy Level Jutsu
20 Gennin Jutsu -1=19
5 Chuunin Jutsu
1 Jounin Jutsu

Total Jutsu: 30 -1=29  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:46 pm
((Same rules apply for you MR. WIND & FIRE USER! If i can't have two elements as a Genin then you can't either! Your a Genin Too!))

Hya was thinking. He had 3 WATER clones out and he need to get past the wind armor.His first though would help him."Meisai no Jutsu (Camouflage Technique)!" He made himself as clear as the water, blending it to the body of water. He knew that Triko had the air, but he had the water. One of his clones then formed a series of handsigns."Mizu Peretto (Water Pellet)!" The clone began to shoot giant bullets of water at Triko's wind armor. this could be to help pierce it or destroy it. Hya himself then was moving around, trying to see a open spot.

Acadamy=30-3=28
Genin=20-2=18
Chunnin=5
Jonin=0
Total=46  

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:10 pm
(If those are shadow clones then that is a jounin jutsu to create each one. They must be shadow clones to have performed jutsu. So is that what they are? That's a lot of chakra used. Not only that but you have WAY more then 10 ninjutsu learned on your profile. Genin level genjutsu class ninja can only learn 10 ninjutsu. AND you are only allowed to know one element at genin level, you have water AND wind.)  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff