Welcome to Gaia! ::

FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Back to Guilds

The best final fantasy guild on gaia; covering for ALL of your Final Fantasy needs! 

Tags: final fantasy, kingdom hearts, square enix, gaming, forever 

Reply Game Hints/Cheats/Easter Eggs/Game Guides
FF13 battle paragrim hints

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flames of Rebirth

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:58 pm
One of the paragrims I use is Comando, Ravager and Medic.

My reasoning for this is Ravager to bring the stagger up, Comando to slow the stagger from going down, and Medic to heal the other 2. Leave some paragrims in this thread.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:12 am
When you were able to access the entire party, I used Fang/Vanille/Sazh since their abilites basically covered the paradigms.

I used them as:

Sab/Med/Syn (for buffing characters and debuffing bosses while healing because Sazh has haste, and Hope doesn't get it until much later in his crystarium)

Com/Rav/Rav (for dealing damage once buffs are up and building the chain gauge)

Com/Med/Rav (for healing when I need to, but once healed switch back to Relentless Assault)

Until I started missions I never really used any other team.

Got any questions about missions? Feel free to ask. Oh, and just for the record, I HATE ADAMANTOISES. They're so cheap and they never drop the traps or platinum ingots I need! scream  

I Koneko I

Codebreaking Fatcat

9,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Gravity boy 97

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:43 am
I am often uses, Ravager, Commander, Commander.
And it's works fine ^.^  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:29 pm
Gravity boy 97
I am often uses, Ravager, Commander, Commander.
And it's works fine ^.^

Rav/Com/Com would only work if you were facing one enemy that way their attacks would be focused. Ravagers focus on the Commandos target and if there are multiple enemies then other Commandos will just target whatever they want. It may seem nice in the beginning, but later it it'll be a pain as you face stronger enemies.  

I Koneko I

Codebreaking Fatcat

9,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Todeskandidaten
Crew

4,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:22 am
I personally like to have in my arsenal:

Evened Odds - Medic/Synergist/Saboteur
Relentless Assault - Ravager/Ravager/Commando
Combat Clinic - Medic/Medic/Sentinel
Diversity - Ravager/Medic/Commando
Agression - Commando/Ravager/Commando
Delta Attack - Commando/Ravager/Sentinel

Active paradigm: Relentless Assault.

Relentless Assault usually takes care of everything that needs to be taken care of. If I run into a Juggernaut or something, I use Evened Odds so that I buff myself and debuff the enemy. When need a quick heal, I use Diverity, but if I'm getting brutally killed, I automatically switch to Combat Clinic. Agresssion is for lots of small things (I love Ravage/Blitz), and Delta Attack is nice for when it's a strong enemy with powerful attacks is beating me up and I just needa fill his stagger bar a little bit more before I go all Relentless on him. ^^

Though, sometimes, I switch Delta Attack for Solidarity (Commando/Medic/Sentinel). Never underestimate the power of Fang as a Sentinel.

The party I use is Lightning, Hope, Fang. Lightning's roles are on the left, Hope's in the middle, Fang's to the right, respectively.  
Game Hints/Cheats/Easter Eggs/Game Guides

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games