Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply Reviews
Persona

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you played one of the Persona Games?
  Are you kidding of course I have!
  No, and I never will!
  I'll never say! *Walks forebodingly into black hole.*
  *Rides train in yoinks gold catches taxi out*
View Results

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:16 pm
My little brother, Iakun, turned me onto the Persona series. Now I started off with Persona 4. This particular Persona game isn't to bad though I think certain characters got on my ever loving last nerve. I'm normally not a person that hates, but there was one character from this series I wished died so many horrific ways, but sadly doesn't.

Anyway, other then that it's not a bad game really. The music is quite good. However, I have sensitive eyes and it is rather bright in areas this bothered my eyes some. Also one dungeon a "stripper" like dungeon gave me the worst headache because of the color combination and the music that went with it. Have it was the only one, but I've yet to finish this game.

However, I wasn't a fan of it. Then my little brother told me about Persona 3 FES, which was a re-release of Persona 3 with added stuff or something like that, anyway I've recently started playing that one. Now that I've played P3F I've come to have more appreciation for P4. You see in P4 if you hit to hard a monsters you could turn around and go back down and run away or level up. However, in P3F you can't do that unless you're lucky enough to have a teleporter pad on that floor, and they don't always show up.

Also your party members and you get tired in the Tartarus tower because of the energy or the time or something. In any case playing P3F has given me a new found respect for P4, but so far I'm liking the characters better of P3F as well as the story so far.

In my opinion it's a game worth playing both of them.

Sadly I can't speak about Persona 1 or Persona 2 I never played them and I don't think I'll try and find them if they're anything like other games on my wish list it's just best I cut my losses now. However, I believe it has been confirmed that they will be doing a P5. This is good news and I look forward to playing it. ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:29 pm
I remembered being interested in one of them a long time ago, but other things were more important, so I never got any of them. I can't even remember that much about it, so I guess it wasn't that high on my wishlist. xd  

purpleravenhawk
Captain

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 9:19 pm
Oh I totally understand that. I've done that quite often actually.

However, my little brother got me into this series. He started me on Persona 4 which was the latest released one. It was...alright...not bad but not a fav. ya know? I was ready to give up on the Persona series, but then my little brother told me and about Persona 3.

He showed me a clip or two and some music and told me just a bit about it and to say the least I was interested. Well he told me to get Persona 3 FES which has some bonus stuff that was left out of the original game. Well I finally found the game and picked it up and what I got played of it so far I am really liking it!

However, playing P3 FES I've learned to appreciate P4 even more. So in all it's a good series that I may actually go back and play P4 all the way through once I finished P3 FES. It's a good series I think but probably not for everyone. It's a bit on the darker side and I love that about it!  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 9:24 pm
I think P3 may have been the one that I was interested in. 3nodding  

purpleravenhawk
Captain

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 7:45 pm
Well they re-released P3 it's now "Persona 3 FES" which has some extra material that the original P3 didn't have. I have that version and it's been good so far.

However, having started with P4 and now playing P3FES I'm starting to have more respect for P4 with some of the slight changes in it.

However, so far I'm enjoying P3FES far more. I like the darker feel of it and so far the storyline so far. I also am enjoying the characters far more...so far mind you I haven't even hit fall yet I don't think...Seriously I need to get back to that game.  
Reviews

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games