Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply City Corners______________-______Advice and Moral Support
loose in sadness

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aludar

3,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:36 am
all these days i feel like theres nothing more for me i imprisoned inside my house i trying to find a job i trying to do new things but my courage go out of my sistem i dont doing a thing to change i always connected to my comp all day and nigth wasting good time of my life here someone cangive me an advice i need help  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:24 pm
well, it's quite possible to have an actual addiction to the computer...but idk the exact circumstances as far as that goes...but i have been in a state of mind where the computer became my life, and well...i found somebody who forced me to get up and exercise and do what i need to do to be healthy, and once u start doing something active and fun like that, i find it hard to quit...the hardest part is simply leaving the computer...but that's just what i personally have experienced...i would assume that if u had an addictive habit towards the computer then it wouldn't be so easy to stay away from the computer...  

ter_squirrel

axl the azn boi

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:00 pm
well i got a similiar thing
but
mines is becasue,im alone most of the time...
my friends cant come over,im not aloud to go outside
and since humans are social creatures
we find ways to do that
so i stick with a computer

u probably have a dull life thats all.so like most people
which is most likely found in most teens actually
and later on becomes a habbit
u need to find ways to idk talk to ppl i guess  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:26 pm
^^good advice there, i was never on the computer this much until i found a bunch of my friends online!XD just saying...  

ter_squirrel

R0bot0
Crew

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:13 pm
Personally, I never find anything to do on the internet, except on Gaia and Wizard101. I'm an athlete, but when I got nothing else to do, I either street dance or get on the computer and play. No one talks to me on messenger, except girls who like me, which gets pretty annoying sometimes, and I have only Youtube music to listen to on the computer now. But I'm editing videos on computer class, selling Yu-Gi-Oh cards, studying, dancing, and hanging out. There's time for everything as long as you have control over it.

Tienes que dejar el particeo y salir a trabajar o nunca vas a llegar a ningun lado.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:25 pm
if i had that much spare time i would normally just try to do something random.
just try to enjoy ur life by doing whatever u want. Or start to communicate with ppl.
Play around man!! =D  

Ravv Hashbrovvn

Wheezing Phantom

axl the azn boi

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:33 am
whats gonna not make this better is if u got friends who spend time on the computer too
then thats sooo gonna change the situation to spending time away with friends to spend it on the computer  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:02 pm
you could join a club... like writters, readers, or for excercise try karate, kung fu or something. possibilities are endless, u just gotta find them.  

Cereza Witch

King Latifah

Dog

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:44 am
Take everything at your own pace, don't push yourself to hard.
A simple way to start off is to take a walk around your neighborhood, and gradually you'll learn to like it.
When you start enjoying your walks, invite your friends to go to a public place, a restaurant, a mall, the movies.
You can even invite them to your house.
Just keep doing this and never give up, you don't have to limit yourself from the computer, it will come naturally.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:13 pm
I have the same problem. I can't find a job where I live and I'm pretty much stuck in the house all the time too. What I recommend is that you just go for a walk, maybe around your street block or wherever just to get out and get some exercise and fresh air. Maybe even just once a week to see new things. Or you could phone up a friend and you could go do stuff together, like shopping or just hang out or whatever you like to do.  

KitsukoTenbei

Dedicated Informer

City Corners______________-______Advice and Moral Support

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces