Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:12 pm
i recently got back into oil painting. i havent painted since i think 03 or 04.

oil on canvas. god how i missed my oil painting whee

this is a painting of ethen, my first and largest leopard gecko. im kind of proud of it since its my first time drawing her and the first painting in years
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=41725231&albumID=1024100&imageID=68888471  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:55 pm

I like that painting. It's very neat. Your gecko must be quite pretty. 3nodding

Scarlet_Teardrops

Sparkly Genius

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:05 am
in my ultra biased opinion she is the prettiest gecko in the world lol

ive had her for a couple of years but she is my favorite reptile. ive spent alot of time working with her so she is a great pet now and comes out to greet me when i go into my room  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:18 am
ah...is pretty ^w^  

kesuke uchiha

Blessed Genius

10,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

squeakygirl
Captain

6,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 10:09 pm
Very cute. I love geckos. My hubby won't let me have one though.

I looked at the other pictures you had. I found one I really liked on the 1st page. The girl with the long black hair, wearing the dress with the blue bodice. It's pretty.  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 3:21 pm
thats a shame, they are very wonderful little animals and very easy to care for, well, leopard geckos are at least.

and i did that picture back in highschool.  

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 10:30 pm
just finished my second painting of ethen.

my future mother in law wants me to paint a sea turtle for her so i need to fine a good picture of one online. she didnt tell me what species she wants me to paint though so i either need to ask or assume a loggerhead

ill post up my pic of ethen later. im lazy right now. also no more paintings of ethen for a while since im almost out of yellow and have had alot of fights with it trying to get the right shades.

ive also learned not to leave your brushes in a cup full of water for over a week (i took a long a bit of a long break mid-painting lol) all my brushes are all cracked because the wooded handles soaked up so much water xp im not too mad about it though since they were cheapy cheapy ones. i got the wntire set for $3 and the hair was falling out from day 1. ive been wanting to get some nice brushes anyways. ok so i cant aford to get nice ones, ill just settle for useable brushes lol. i just realized i have an expensive hobby XD  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 11:25 pm
my second painting of ethen. its not nearly this dark but i couldnt get the color right when i was taking a picture of my painting. it wont fit on the scanner and is still a bit moist lol

User Image

ive also gotten my da accound up and running again and have been doing alot of art just to post up there  

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 11:29 pm
NICE! I love the painting. I have a pet snake and I love all types of reptiles, so yeah o-o I should post a picture here with the snake so you guys can see it sometime.  
Creative Corner

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games