Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Worlds Divide

Back to Guilds

This Guild is stricty a Roleplay and Cosplay Guild. 

Tags: Bleach, Roleplay, Anime, Manga, Literate 

Reply Profile Archives
Tomoya Akudo - Squad 7 Captain (Approved) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:06 am

Shinigami Appearance:
User Image

Full Name:
Tomoya Akudo

Actual Age:

Appearance Age:

Date of Birth:
June 15

Ethnicity/Origin:
African American & Japanese

Height:
6'0"

Weight:
200lbs

Division:
Seventh Division

Seat/ Rank:
Squad Captain

Appearance with non-shinigami form
Tomoya still looks physically the same, but he has his hair tiled back into a long pony tail and he is where a black men suit with a red under shirt and a black tie. He also has a red folded cloth in the chest pocket of his suit. Tomoya also wears very expensive tux shoes. He has three small ring earrings in his right ear, a watch on his left wrist, and a pendant around his neck.

Zanpakuto & Ability Info.:
Zanpakuto Form:
Human Form
Solid Wolf Form
Liquid Wolf Form

Zanpakuto Name and Spirit type:
Mizu Megami (Water Goddess) - is a water based or Elemental & and Kido based spirit that combines the powers of the element she controls fused with kido attacks to increase the power and damage she does to here foe or targets, depending upon the situation.

Zanpakuto Sealed Appearance:
Sealed Zanpackuto

Release Command:
"May the Heavens hear your watery cries...Mizu Megami [Water Goddess]"

Shikai:
Shikai Appearance:
Shikai Appearance
The blade of Tomoya's Zanpackuto straightens out and the hand of the blade slims a bit and gets a bit more rounded. The guard of the blade changes into a small wolf like guard that looks like a mini version of the his spirit. The blade its self is about the same size as it was when it was not released. The blade blade is also double edge now. The blade is able to control water and the moister around it's blade. Not only can it control the water/ moister in the air, but similar to Toushiro's blade, it is able to produce a massive amount of water to attack his foes. Tomoya uses his blades ability to push his opponents back into a corner or crush them in a wall of over flowing water.

Shikai Ability/ Attacks:
Attack #1: Mizu Tsunami/ Water Tsunami
-Tomoya surrounds his blade with a massive amount of water from the moister in the air. He than focuses the water in a massive swirling orb above him, when it his maximum capacity, he slams the orb was swirling water on the ground create powerful forward thrusting tsunami. This attack is done from a very far distance to surprise the opponent or opponents.

Attack #2: Mizu Suzume/ Water Sparrows
-Tomoya uses the moister in the air to create small blades of water while thrusting his blade at his opponent from long or mid range. The water blades fly at the target like cutting and stabbing darts as Tomoya thrusts his blade at incredible speed. Please note that this attack is useless if the opponent is in close range, so Tomoya will try everything to stay at least at a mid range distance when using this attack.

Attack #3: Mizu Assaiki/ Water Crusher
-Using moister in the air to surround his blade in water, Tomoya flash steps at his opponent and delivers a powerful downward slash at his opponent release the water mixed with spiritual energy creating a powerful explosion or overflowing water. This attack does cause the user to get thrown back afterward, so it is sort of a double-edge attack.

Bankai:
Bankai Appearance:
Liquid Wolf Form & Bankai Appearance
Tomoya's blade breaks apart into mist that surrounds him and his opponent/ opponents in a wide area. The mist than clears around Tomoya and a massive water made of heavy and dense water, spinning and whipping behind him. The mist still surrounds them though. The massive water wolf is able to change into many different shapes that are not to complicated or complex, that can be used to give Tomoya the advantage in battle.

Bankai Ability/ Attacks:
Attack #1: Ame Touken/ Raining Blades
-The water wolf launches up into the air and begins to swirl, turning it's self into a massive cloud of water. Th water than separates into hundreds of mid sized water blades that then rain down on Tomoya's opponent or opponents.

Attack #2: Mizu Gokusha Sendo/ Water Prison of Death
-Tomoya use the water wolf to surround his opponent in a sphere, cube, or oval of swirling water. He than holds one hand out and clenches it as hard as he can. The water around the opponent rushes inward and attempts to crush & drown his opponent(s).This attack can also be used as defensive, against physical attacks and some kido. He just has to surround himself with the dense water and not clenching his fist.

Attack #3: Amatsu Mizu Tentei Gusoku/ Heavenly Water God Armor
-Tomoya fuses himself with the water of the massive bankai and is given eatery features of a wolf. He has the ears, tail, paws, and claws of the create. He than attacks on all four like a wolf in slashing at this target with his claws made of dense water. With every strike or clash, Tomoya releases a burst/ explosion of water to do damage to his opponent even if he/ she blocked his attacks. Tomoya is also able to run at incredible speeds because of this new added features of running on all four.

Kido Abilities:
-Hado:
#1: Thrust
#4: Pale Lightning
#11:Bound Lightning
#31: Shot of Red Fire
#33: Blue Fire, Crash Down
#54: Abolishing Flames
#58: Orchid Sky
#63: Roaring Thunder Cannon
#73: Twin Lotus Blue Fire, Crash Down
#88: Flying Dragon-Striking Heaven-Shaking Thunder Cannon
#90: Black Coffin
#96: Ittō Kasō

-Bakudo:
#1: Restrain
#4: Crawling Rope
#8: Repulse
#9: Strike/Disintegrating Circle
#21:Red Smoke Escape
#26:Curving Light
#30:Beak Piercing Triple Beam
#37:Suspending Star
#39:Arc Shield
#58:Summoning of the Tracking Sparrows
#61: Six Rods Prison of Light
#62: Hundred Steps Fence
#63: Locking Bondage Stripes
#73: Inverse Mountain Crystal
#75: Quintet of 1 Kan Iron Pillars
#77: Heavenly Rickshaws in Silken Air
#81: Splitting Void
#99: Part 1, Kin
#99: Part 2, Bankin

-Other Spells:
#12: Ambush Flare
Unknown: Raging Light Fang
Forbidden: Temporal Stasis
Forbidden: Spatial Displacement

Extra/ Other Skills:
Shunpo Master (瞬歩, Flash Steps):
A movement technique that allows the user to move faster than the eye can follow. The focal point that determines the bases of this technique is speed. As speed is the main point of the technique the method is best characterized by how fast one can get from point A to point B in the least amount of steps. Training and skill are what determines how fast a user of shunpo can move; those of little skill in the technique or those who haven't used it an extended amount of time would obviously be out of practice, causing those individuals to be considerably slower, which requires the use of more steps to move the same distance and become winded far easier in a shorter amount of time.

Senka (閃花, Flash Blossom):
A special shunpo technique where one moves to their opponents back. Directly attacking and sealing one's "Saketsu" and "Hakusui" in one strike. The movement is so fast that an opponent may not be able to tell whether he was attacked from the front or the back and even an outside observer may find it impossible to tell what the movements are.

Kidō Master:
Tomoya has displayed his knowledge of high level Kidō spells, able to cast several in quick succession without the incantation and with almost no effort and still possessing formidable power. He has been shown to use spells up to level 99 and possesses advanced knowledge of Kidō application and consistency. He can use low-level spells with devastating effects, as well as a counter to attacks.

Master Tactician:
Tomoya is a highly perceptive fighter, being able to almost immediately determine an opponent's attack patterns and weaknesses. He is also a crafty tactician, as demonstrated from how effectively he uses his Kidō to corner his opponents. He can discern the motives and abilities of his opponents and effectively uses his knowledge to gain the upper hand in battle.

Immense Spiritual Power:
He is capable of exerting a vast Spiritual Pressure, which, in league with his already admirable combat skills and finesse, makes him one of the most formidable captains. His spiritual pressure is so great it can be felt from a great distance and it has the tendency to make people perspire in fear.

Master of Swordsmanship:
Tomoya is a master to swordsmanship and is said to have great skills of fighting an opponent of the same level on par with little difficulties. He is also able to fight weaker opponents without having to release his blade unless absolutely necessary to do so. He is said to be one of the strongest swordsman in Soul Society.

Personal Info.:
Personality:
Tomoya is a very quiet, calm, and down to earth kind of person. He prefers to be in quiet areas alone and would rather read a book, play his flute, or sleep than go train or party. Though he looks cold hearted and mean, he is actually a very kind person. Tomoya things of all his squad members health and situation before his own. He would gladly dye of any or even all of his squad members if he had too. He enjoys being around his squad and would never change that for the world.

Hobbies/ and likes:
Quiet Walks
Play Japanese Flute
Reading
Sleeping
Poetry
Calm Conversations
Jokes
Teaching Others

Personal Skills and Abilities:
Cooking
Play Instruments
Making Tea
Writing
Gardening
Teaching
Cleaning

Favorite Drink/Food:
Sushi
Tea
Soda
Romain
Sweet Candy
Fish
Pork
White Rice
All Fruits
Most Veggies

Hates:
Loud Places
Annoying People
Rude People
Paper Work
Fighting
Traitors
Hollows
Violence
Unfair Rulings
injustice

Bio History:
Biography
Biography Before Death:
Tomoya was an only child that was gifted with musical skills at birth some say. He was born in Japan just a few miles from Ichigo of legendary Soul Reapers town. He was very young when he began to play instruments and looking the the fine arts. At the age of five -to- eight he was already at a masters level at playing the piano and the flute. He than began to look into other and more traditional in instruments. he than began to study the Japanese flute and in less than a month masters it, but it was different, he could feel his fathers side of the family and began to play it more the violin, which at times did upset his mother whom was American. After that Tomoya was well known in the community for play the flute at may festival and concerts, that he was invited to play for the emperor, with top class plays and do a duet with a famous violinist.

But the day when Tomoya was being picked up by his mother and father after a Concert in which Tomoya performed with a world famous Flutist. They where in a deadly car accident on that ended his parents life after a truck failed to stop at a red light. Tomoya was still alive but badly hurt in the car as gas leaked every where. All Tomoya could do was looking his dead mothers eyes and say "I love you..." be for both truck and car exploded killing him instantly. The driver of the truck was able to escape unharmed and was put on trail and charged with reckless homicide and sentence to 30yrs. But it was a tragic lost Tomoya and his parents where gone...all that was left was his Japanese flute that was in a protective case and his Half destroyed violin, that read "Forever in Harmony..."

Biography After Death:
Tomoya was reborn in the Rukongai 5 district in the upper middle class had adopted him. He was always pushed by his family to try his very best at everything he did when he was young. Tomoya also had a older sister that was shinigami 3rd seat that showed him may things from the living world and what duties she had to do while there. At other times he would be helping his mother with little things around the house or playing shinigami with his father/ grand-father. Sometimes Tomoya would be seen wondering the lower class areas like Rukongai 45-60, s giving people hand outs and even playing with orphan children calling them Brother or sister. He sometimes brought some of the orphan children home to stay over, though his parents protest a bit. Tomoya also seemed to have a thing for training and feeligns others emotions by just looking at them and thinking about what live must be like for them. Tomoya though was always a very quiet and calm young boy.

Soul Reaper Academy:
In his early teens, Tomoya applied to the shinigami Academy and got in with flying colors. He would always seem to be a step behind most and always be the very self centered too. Tomoya was the third-to-second fastest person in his class, many people gave up trying to out do him. He also prefers non-lethal attacks on his opponents than having to act as if your trying to kill them. During many training sessions he would fight only using his wooden blade as a guard, than when his sees his chance restrain his foe with arm, wrist, and finger locks forcing them to submit. During class studies he would be seen only focused on the book, even when the instructors asked him questions he would answer still reading it. He even can be seen showing better swordsmanship than the other students when he is training alone after studies are over with. During this period in his life he also had interests that many would find to be in a woman, such as watering and planing flowers, talking to the tree say he is trying to understand how they fell, and even trying to understand nature more. Tomoya is know in the academy for his unusual behavior and his gentle nature.

In his mid/ late teens Tomoya was a student instructor in the academy and had a good fresh felling of what Shikai was, but never truly achieved nor misunderstood it. He would assist instructors on field lessons of taking robotic hollows out to test the intermediate and advanced students skills and record them for rankings and to be graded later. Tomoya seemed to always have skills on field training as well, there was one report that he destroyed a dummy hollow with his bare hands and only used one Hado spell to finish it off. He is also known to be very quiet when problems start, trying to stay far away from it.

Division Life:
Tomoya is now the Captain of Squad 7. He as been able to rise through eh ranks and achieve a great honor for himself and current adoptive family. He is also hoping to use his power, new found spot, well known family and squad to find his real parents to speak to them, even if it is only once. Tomoya is currently under going a few changes for his short lived life to the now very long and boring life of living in the spirit world where you age much slower, but gets a better understanding of things and the lives around you.

Relatives:
Miya Akuda: Mother [Dead]
Ryu Akuda: Father [Dead]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:57 pm
I'm done ^^  

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Seth_Asairo
Crew

Quotable Prophet

6,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:07 pm
Uh-oh... Another dragon spirit. You might need to change that, mate. I don't have the authority to accept/reject profiles, but I'm pretty sure they didn't want your Zanpakuto's spirit being dragon anymore.

But! I like the Biography, for the most part.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:09 pm
Seth_Asairo
Uh-oh... Another dragon spirit. You might need to change that, mate. I don't have the authority to accept/reject profiles, but I'm pretty sure they didn't want your Zanpakuto's spirit being dragon anymore.

I could make her a different spirit, though this is all I could think of right now, I never used a dragon spirit before...

so please let me try a dragon spirit just this once crying  

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kasumi Jaegerjaquez
Captain

1,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:26 pm
Well we would prefer a different spririt...We have a few too many Dragons. Even I changed my own spirit to something else. But in all I like your profile. Can i get another opinion here? Should we have the spirit changed or let him have it?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:33 pm
IKasumi Hitsugaya
Well we would prefer a different spririt...We have a few too many Dragons. Even I changed my own spirit to something else. But in all I like your profile. Can i get another opinion here? Should we have the spirit changed or let him have it?

how about a water wolf spirit than?  

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kasumi Jaegerjaquez
Captain

1,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:34 pm
Enchanted_Musician 92
IKasumi Hitsugaya

I have no problem with anyother thing. It is the dragon spirits that are a big craze! (thanks to hitsugaya) lol  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:37 pm
IKasumi Hitsugaya
Enchanted_Musician 92
IKasumi Hitsugaya

I have no problem with anyother thing. It is the dragon spirits that are a big craze! (thanks to hitsugaya) lol

lolz xD i under stand I will get to it and edit my spirit and some attacks  

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kasumi Jaegerjaquez
Captain

1,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:44 pm
Enchanted_Musician 92
IKasumi Hitsugaya
Enchanted_Musician 92
IKasumi Hitsugaya

lolz xD i under stand I will get to it and edit my spirit and some attacks

Alright, thank you for understanding! I can sympathize though, when we had first discussed the dragon and big element situation I had to change my attacks and type of spirit too D; lol  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:56 pm
edited spirits completely and my attacks abit ^^  

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Echo of Memnoch
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:16 pm
Dragons = Leads to Hitsugaya wanna-be 'hax'  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:18 pm
Memnoch Reizo
Dragons = Leads to Hitsugaya wanna-be 'hax'

I just change the spirit >>  

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shieru Fantomuhaivu

Charitable Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:34 pm
Your water prison of death attack in your banki form, is that able to be escaped from, if not, I think that might be god-modding. other than that, I like the profile  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:42 pm
dream of evil
Your water prison of death attack in your banki form, is that able to be escaped from, if not, I think that might be god-modding. other than that, I like the profile

Yes, the water is dense, but you can escape using different methods, nothing is perfect. You can heat the water up, release a very large amount of energy in a sudden destructive burst, or use kido to blade or counter it away ^^  

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shieru Fantomuhaivu

Charitable Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:44 pm
ok, im just making sure.  
Profile Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]