My Brother Broke This Ditto. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Classically Trained Hiki

GO

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:36 pm
Don't know if this should belong in the Gallery, but I wanted to share this with you guys.

http://i970.photobucket.com/albums/ae185/IIZBlueMan/lol/PHTO0054.jpg

Can someone please try to explain that?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:38 pm
It should belong in the gallery.

And how? Breeding, Hacking, what? I know there is a cheat on the Action Replay that allows you to teach a pokemon any TM or HM move, but I dont know about just any move.  

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

MaverickDrifter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:38 pm
Clearly this Ditto said "******** you transform i'll use my own moves" and learned these moves  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:41 pm
l-Kathulu-l
It should belong in the gallery.

And how? Breeding, Hacking, what? I know there is a cheat on the Action Replay that allows you to teach a pokemon any TM or HM move, but I dont know about just any move.

Oh. Well...may someone move this so I won't look like an idiot? >_>
Anyway, here's the story he told me. He sent out an Onix against the Ditto, it transformed, then he used a Heal Ball and caught it. He had an open space in his party, so...that may be it. He tried to repeat it, but the other Ditto was normal. :/  

Classically Trained Hiki

GO

Thanatoast Crunch

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:25 pm
WTF. Clearly there is some sort of glitch in the game. Unless you're brother is lying and he secretly used hax.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:28 pm
Super Jazzy
WTF. Clearly there is some sort of glitch in the game. Unless you're brother is lying and he secretly used hax.

He has no AR or anything to mess around with the game. It just happened. He's proud of it, too.  

Classically Trained Hiki

GO

8Bit Jack

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:10 am
What exactly was he doing? Did something happen in a battle?

I'll assume he was fighting a low-level Onix. Did he maybe check Ditto's info while in battle? Did someone Struggle to death? Anything bizarre?...

Where is the Ditto from? GTS? Was it even from Heart/Soul, considering it's in a Heal Ball?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:58 am
There's a glitch with Ditto. If it uses transform against a Pokemon with Rage, it steals its moveset.  

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:26 am
i was curious if a ditto that copied smeargle and learned sketch, then used sketch on another pokemons move, would he keep it?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:02 pm
Best Ditto ever.  

Orphie

8Bit Jack

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:05 pm
Awesome Tree
There's a glitch with Ditto. If it uses transform against a Pokemon with Rage, it steals its moveset.
Are you ******** kidding me.

That's as unlikely as the Acid Rain glitch. I'm not surprised we didn't find that. However, this inspires me to make a badass Ditto. I'm sure you could give it Transform with a Heart Scale again.

Edit: Derp. Have a Smeargle Sketch Rage along with two other moves (or three, if you don't want Transform).

Edit 2: Or this. omfg.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:33 pm
DALDORDINGS! =D burning_eyes  

Monster_Mario

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:32 pm
daldorings will never be used in any convorsation ever.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:42 pm
I remember something about Ditto keeping its moveset of the pokemon it copys untill it transforms again.  

Rad Electropow

Invisible Elder

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:43 pm
Rad Electropow
I remember something about Ditto keeping its moveset of the pokemon it copys untill it transforms again.
What the Daldorings are you talking about?

lol c wut i did thar  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces