Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Worlds Divide

Back to Guilds

This Guild is stricty a Roleplay and Cosplay Guild. 

Tags: Bleach, Roleplay, Anime, Manga, Literate 

Reply Division 7~Kido Corps~Tomoya Akudo
Captains Chamber Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:43 am
Captains Chamber:

This is the Captains chamber, it is filled with many books one bookshelves. New the back wall of the chamber is the captains desk and chair that has been in the the squad for generations. On the walls of the chamber are ink paintings and poetry form the Edo Era of Japan. Int he center to the chamber just infront of the captains desk is a low table with cushions around it for visitors to relax and hang out, this also where the captain serves his guest to light and warm green tea to calm any nervousness they may have.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:49 pm
SEVENTH DIVISION CAPTAIN
User Image
Tomoya Akudo

User Image

Tomoya Akudo sat at his desk looking over paper work as the other captains where at the meeting. "I wonder..." he said to himself as his calm eyes looked over the documents with very delicate care, like they where all of equal importance. "I hope I get the meet a few of my fellow captains before I get a signed missions all over the place..." he said to himself right as he finished the last document signing. He than stood from his desk and looked out the window behind his captains chair. He was looking at the bright sun the was gleaming down on all of Soul Society. It was a sign of peace, but how long will that peace last.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

StarriiEyes
Crew
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:44 pm
Hikari took a deep breath. She had just come out of the meeting hall. It had been an interesting but tiring meeting and now she had been assigned by Kasumi san to inform the newest squad seven captain about all the events and orders.
She sighed, as much as she wanted to meet the new captain, she wished it had been a merrier occasion. She just hoped the new captain wasn't too 'boring' and would make the meeting a little interesting or fun.
She was standing outside the captains chamber. Before opening the door she straightened her clothes and ran a hand through her hair. She wanted to make a good impression on the new captain after all.
When she was finally satisfied by her appearance, She knocked on the door and waited for a reply.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:07 pm
SEVENTH DIVISION CAPTAIN
User Image
Tomoya Akudo

User Image

Tomoya Akudo stood from his desk and give the whom ever entered a respectful greeting. "Please come in..." he said with a straight look on his face that never seemed to change. He waited for the person that knocked on his door to enter/ Tomoya seemed very calm though this is his first time meeting anyone in Soul Society after become the squad 7 captain.

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

StarriiEyes
Crew
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:12 am
Hikari entered the room with a big smile on her face. "Tomoya Akudo san?" she asked as she entered the room. She took a look at the man standing in front of her. wow! beautiful hair.... was the first thought that came to her mind. She smiled and said "Hello! My name is Hikari Kurosaki. I'm the captain of squad 6. Its a pleasure to meet you captain."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:49 pm
SEVENTH DIVISION CAPTAIN
User Image
Tomoya Akudo

User Image

Tomoya bowed to her with a polite smile on his face. "No the pleasure is all mine, may I over you some tea?" he stated and asked as he offered her a seat on the very comfortable cushions on the floor around the low old fashion Japanese table in the center of his chamber. "I don't mind, I was just about the brew some..." he said as he was still smiling to her, showing great respect. You could tell he was still not use to being a captain.

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

StarriiEyes
Crew
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:13 am
Hikari smiled " Tea sounds nice.. yes I would love some.' She said as she sat down. She was happy that the new captain was very polite and charming. " so.. Tomoya san.. how has it been so far?.. being a captain.." She asked him as an attempt to start a conversation. She could see that he was still not much used to be a captain and she could understand his feelings. It had taken her a long while to get used to it too.
She decided to lighten the mood a little before getting to the details of the meeting. This way Tomoya could relax a little in her presence and get a little used to the idea of being a captain. She smiled and waited for a reply.  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 12:46 pm
SEVENTH DIVISION CAPTAIN
User Image
Tomoya Akudo

User Image

Tomoya finished getting tea and walked over to the squad six captain and set her cup of tea on the table before doing to same for him and sitting down on the opposite side. "It is rather strange, giving orders to others, when I myself was only a seated officer not to long ago..." Tomoya said with a smile before taking a sip of his tea. He seemed to be rather calm as he was speaking to the other captain but than kitten plushy fell from the sleeve of his captains robe. His face still had a straight expression but he was red from blushing. "I have a thing for cats and kittens..." he said ashamed a bit to be a male captain with a girl interest. He just took another sip of his tea thinking as if he plushy was not there, but it was and it had it's name patched on its back "Neko-Sama".

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

StarriiEyes
Crew
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 1:04 am
Hikari waited for Tomoya to sit down as he placed the teacups on the table. She let her tea cool down a bit before taking a sip, as she had always been sensitive to too hot things. She smiled as Tomoya explained his experience as a captain to be strange "yes, I agree with you there but then you can't deny the perks of being a captain. When you get to order people around, you can make them do whatever you want. She smiled and took a sip of the tea. It was really good and soothed her nerves. mm... relaxing..

As they were both drinking their tea, a kitty plushy fell from Tomoya's sleeves. Hikari looked at the small object and then at the embarrassed but still calm Tomoya. She couldn't stop her girly giggle at the really cute plushy and the blush on Tomoya's face. " aww!!! so cute!! neko-sama? that is such a cute name." She looked at Tomoya with a very girly expression on her face and a glint in her eyes. " I love kittens and cats! They are my favorite animals. I used to have a lot of cats back at my home in the Rukongai sector. I still remember all their names.. There was dizzy and hazel and... She stopped mid sentence and cleared her throat, clearly embarrassed at her sudden girly outburst. She looked at Tomoya, a small, light blush on her face. Hikari couldn't understand what made her rant like that... maybe the tea was getting to her.  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 6:59 pm
SEVENTH DIVISION CAPTAIN
User Image
Tomoya Akudo

User Image

Tomoya smiled as he was being complimented and also made fun of in a cute way. "I know I love cats so much, I really like the way they pur and meow." he said with bright eyes. Tomoya was leaning across the table with a bright smile on his face. "Your cats have cool names, i never really got to have a cat because I was raised in a Lesser Noble House in Rukongai..." he than stopped witha blush on his face. "Sorry I got a bit carried away myself..." he said as he cleared his throat. sat back donw, and looked away in embarrassment. "So what happened at the meeting..?" he asked a bit more calm as he took another sip of his warm tea.

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

StarriiEyes
Crew
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 2:24 am
Hikari laughed "yep! you're right! they are the most adorable animals." she looked at the bright smile on Tomoya's face. He looked so cute smiling. " thank you.. I had seven, actually. You didn't get any? that's sad.
Tomoya also stopped mid sentence, maybe as he also thought that they had gotten a bit carried away. She smiled as he apologized. " Its okay. There is no need to apologize Tomoya san."
She took a sip of her tea as Tomoya asked about the meeting. oh.. yes.. I had almost forgotten about that.
" hm.. yes.. about the meeting. well, Kasumi san, our head captain, had a small encounter with the Hueco Mundo leader. According to her he had been able to break into soul society and retrieve information about our defense systems. She fears that they may be getting ready to attack, but not anytime sooner. She wants an entire new defense strategy first and then an offense strategy.
She took a breath and another sip of her tea. " In short the seireitei is under an official wartime alert. But as to not create panic between the ranks, the captains are to keep this information to themselves and to a few of their subordinates that they trust.
She smiled and continued Tomoya san you are to keep performing your regular duties at the squad but at the same time improve your squad's defensive and offensive abilites."  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 8:06 pm
SEVENTH DIVISION CAPTAIN
User Image
Tomoya Akudo

User Image

Tomoya's face seemed to straighten out and he looked at his fellow captain. "I see..." he said as he than took another sip of his tea before setting the cup down on the table and took a relaxing breath in and than out. "As a Master of Many Kido spells Defensive and Offensive that should be no problem..." he paused and looked very serious with with his dark golden eyes. "However, to suddenly have to increase power all around with take much time and more resources then some may thing.'" Tomoya said as he felt he made a valid point and than continued. "Not only that, to try and fight Esapda that may be Vasto Lorde Rank may be troublesome if we don't create a set of atleast 5 to 6 battle plans with well thought out plots or roles for each squad, not only as groups but individuals sot hat they can still keep that sign of independence within them. Tomoya ended as he waited for a response, he felt he went a little to far, but just wanted to get his opinion and points across.

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

StarriiEyes
Crew
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 6:43 am
Hikari listened quietly to everything that Tomoya had to say. She sighed and nodded " I agree with you but as I said earlier that the head captain is stressing on the fact that the attack is not possible any time sooner. We have some time to build some strategies and the twelfth squad captain has already started working on some his ideas. We will very soon have a much better and secure barrier so, I think the defense is not a problem."

She looked at him, understanding all the points that he brought forward. She couldn't help but agree. "hm.. yes we do need at least 5 to 6 battle plans, but the head captain's strategy right now is 'defense is the best offense'.I also do agree with you on the point that we should be able to fight individually.
She stopped for a while as she took the very last sip of her tea and placed the cup on the table. "Tomoya san, you and your squad are a very important part of our attack force. I suggest you also come up with some better kido techniques that could be useful in the battle... and also maybe pay a visit to Kasumi san. She looked at him, waiting to hear what he might have to say.  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 2:17 pm
SEVENTH DIVISION CAPTAIN
User Image
Tomoya Akudo

User Image

Tomoya looked at her and listen to every word she said as if every little thing was important to him. "I see..." he said as he than thought for a moment, but came back before he drifted off with a smile on his face as he looked at his fellow captain. "I understand, I will meet with the Head Captain and a few others!" he said with a cat like look on his face excited eh was about the do just what he said. "But there is one thing bothering me, why would an Arrancar meet the Head Captain so straight forward, there is more to this than meets the eye?" asked himself and Hikari at the same time.

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

StarriiEyes
Crew
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 9:19 am
Hikari nodded, with a smile on her face. She looked at Tomoya who had a very cute cat like smile on his face. She couldn't help but smile even more at the cute expression that he had made. She could tell that he was excited at the prospect of meeting the head captain and the other captains. "yes you should." She smiled looking at him.

The expression on her face totally changed when she heard Tomoya's question. The same question that had been nagging her too. " yes.. I agree with you, there is definitely more than what meets the eye Tomoya san.. and the fact that the head captain had gone to this meeting without the knowledge of almost everyone.. makes this meeting even more suspicious.. I heard that only two other captains had known about this meeting. One of them, the 11th squad captain Memnoch san also battled a few arrancar. He didn't look very good when he came to the meeting. She stopped. Should she tell all of this to him? the though occurred in her mind as she begin to think maybe this was a little too much information.  
Division 7~Kido Corps~Tomoya Akudo

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff