Total Votes : 6

f l e u r p o l i e

7,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:56 pm
Roses have thorns just as beautiful vampires have deadly fangs

Vampires have taking the world over and control everything that goes bump in the night but for the lycans. The lycans refuse to let the vampires rule them so now its a full out war between the two. Some lycans have been caught while other are roming the forests. Some lycans have money place on their heads.

Among the humans there are half breeds that are train to become hunters to save the human race but the vampires and lycans both use these hunters to kill or captured.

There are two types of vampires and lycans.
Purebloods are born vampires or lycans. Pureblood vampires are powerful and read minds with easy, shapeshift, and control weak people along with any powers you would like to add to them. Pureblood lycans senses are stronger then normal lycans, they aren't as bound to the moon either.
Normal vampires and lycans are weaker then purebloods but are mostly the same.

Rules cause we have to have some
1. no cybering
2. try to post more then once
3. make the post eye pleasing (pretty)
4. (ooc)
5. Send profiles to Me!
6. will make more rules if need to
7. I puts the bountys on your heads
8. the best place to start out in this forum is the Bat's Eye because any race can go there biggrin.
9. If there is not a even number of vampires and Lycans then I will not expect anymore of what ever has more to it until its is spread out evenly. [Example = Vampire > Lycans no more vampires can join or Lycan > Vampires no more Lycans can join!]

[imgleft]url[/imgleft]
[b]My name is[/b] (name)[b]. I am a[/b] (lycan vampire pureblood or not? human hunter?)[b]. Other things you should now about me are[/b] (powers and bio)[b]. I am [/b](age) [b]years old, but I look[/b] (age you were turn or look)[b]. I am a[/b] (male or female)[b].[/b]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:03 pm
The best place to start is Bat's Eye. It is the club everyone goes to biggrin

Profiles

Pureblood Vampires
Coming soon? Be the first?

Pureblood Lycans

40,000 bounty
User Image
My name is Lucas Ortega. I am a Lycan Pureblood. Other things you should now about me are I can switch between my Lycan and human form at will.I carry a katana.I was born in the woods without a family.I was raised by a clan of Lycans who taught me how to transform and control my powers.The clan was then brutally slaughtered by a group of vampires leaving me as the only survivor.. I am 386 years old, but I look 24. I am a Male.

Half-breeds!
Coming soon...hopefully...

Vampire, human, and Lycan Hunters
User Image
My name is June. I am a Human Huntress. Other things you should now about me are I don't refrain from killing by mercy. One you are my targer, you are dead. My trainers were my parents, and my parents were both murdered by a lycan they couldn't kill themselves. My goal is to find that lycan and kill him.. I am 19 years old, but I look 17. I am a female..  

f l e u r p o l i e

7,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

f l e u r p o l i e

7,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:11 pm
White List!

1. Thank you "Lucas" For being the first one to join this Roleplay!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:55 pm
Black list

No one. Lets see how long we can keep it like this. Hopefully forever!  

f l e u r p o l i e

7,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Best Fapper Alive

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:30 pm
As Lucas entered Bat's Eye he had gotten an uneasy feeling about the other inhabitants.He noticed vampires talking in the corner, their eyes shifting like they were searching for something. A meal to eat probaly Lucas thought.He also noticedm a pair of Lycans getting angry with eachother.One of them punched the other hard enough to make him fly through the air and into a group of vampires making the scene very heated.

"Get off of me mutt!"A vampire hissed angrily.

Before things got too heated the bartender,who was human, revealed two pistols, one containing silver bullets, the other holy water and shot them in the air.

"If you are going to fight take it outside!Or else both of you will be smoked!"The bartender threatened.

The two Lycan's were seized by their bretheran and tossed out.Strangely everyone just went about their business as normal.He sat at the bar and ordered a whiskey waiting patiently for the informant who would give him information on the Vampire clan that killed his clan.Lucas was on the warpath ever since he found out the family name of the vampires who slaughtered his clan.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:34 pm
User Image

June smirked at the little quarrel, taking another sip of the water on the counter where she sat. With no one to either side of her, she continued to scan everyone's face for her friend.  

June Malatesta
Crew

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

June Malatesta
Crew

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:44 pm
((excuse me, but as a general rule of roleplays you're not allowed to post until your profile is above. stare so there is no abuse. So until I see your profile up there and accepted by Deviant, your posts will be deleted.))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:49 pm
Lucas began drumming his fingers waiting for the informant to arrive.He drank his whiskey rather quickly then ordered a glass of black tea.He sipped it slowly and looked around.  

Best Fapper Alive

June Malatesta
Crew

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:51 pm
June caught sight of the Lycan, initially ignoring him until she met his glance once more
"....." She took another sip of water

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:53 pm
Noticing the hunter staring at hime he turned the other way trying not to make eye contact.She seemed to be well equipped to take him out but he was always ready.  

Best Fapper Alive

f l e u r p o l i e

7,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:54 pm
[[I haven't post my thingy yet but I'm going to post}}

User Image
I think even the dullest of clouds are my favorite.....

Miyuki went in the bar and already brought her own whisky. She swished her drink and sat down beside a Lycan. Miyuki knew she was drunk but soon forgot she was. "Whats up?" Suddenly out of the corner of her blury eye she saw a Hunter. "S**T" She mumbled.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:56 pm
User Image

June examined the lycan, taking note to his katana and sighing  

June Malatesta
Crew

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Best Fapper Alive

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:59 pm
Suprised that the girl had such impulsivness he responded with a simple, "Nothing, you?"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff