Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Christine Alina

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:50 pm
There this fanfic that I thinking about doing which is voltron and the pairing are Lotor/Allura. But I'm having some trouble cause aliens are Drule and I wanted to make it into a vampire and romance story.

I think I might have to make it into Alternate Universe which I have gotten of what it means but I think 'if I'm right' means....ah...damn now I'm losing my memory.

Anyway, I need help and in need of a Beta.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:09 pm
Do we need to know what you're making the fanfic about? I've never heard of Voltron before sweatdrop  

Fiat Lux Aeterna

Christine Alina

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:44 am
It's based from an old cartoon show that's like 1980's or so. They remade it but in comic book with a new look of the characters and everything.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:08 pm
If I watched the first episode of the right show, it looked like an interesting early anime attempt at Power Rangers.

How are you planning on making that into a Vampire/Romance story?

It seems like it would be easier to make a new story with characters based of those characters from Voltron.  

Kasi Karra
Crew

Christine Alina

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:21 pm
It's going to be all canon characters but as for the vampire part it will be somewhat of a challenge.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:44 pm
Aren't vampires a little overused at this point? ninja emo  

Fiat Lux Aeterna

Christine Alina

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:04 pm
Well...that's what I planning on doing.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:07 pm
That's totally fine, but how are you going to make it stand out, be original? Will it be something other than Meyer's fanciful, G-rated version? A romantic/gothic Stoker, full of both homosexual and heterosexual sex allusions, mrgreen and the disturbing twisted images of Lucy and all of her... well, habits? blaugh  

Fiat Lux Aeterna

Christine Alina

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:16 pm
Well I could give in the details of what sort of fanfic it will be about if you guys don't mind.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:31 pm
Increasing available resources will aid in our endeavours to enable you to parturiate a piece of which you shall be proud. Please do so.  

Priestess of Neptune
Crew

Christine Alina

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:06 pm
I think tonight I'll try to write the story in my notebook since I don't have word on my laptop, or computer sadly. Which is something I need and won't be able to do that till I see my father during summer vacation while visiting and have my laptop upgrade at the store.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:08 pm
Uhh... OpenOffice is free. 3nodding

http://www.openoffice.org/

It's pretty much Word, but... free.  

Fiat Lux Aeterna

Christine Alina

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:38 pm
I think I would never do that since I learn my lesson last time I did something like that.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:53 pm
OpenOffice is legally free software by Sun Microsystems. It is
Wikipedia
an open-source software application suite available for a number of different computer operating systems. It is distributed as free software and written using its own GUI toolkit. It supports the ISO/IEC standard OpenDocument Format (ODF) for data interchange as its default file format, as well as Microsoft Office formats among others. As of November 2009[update], OpenOffice supports over 110 languages.

I recommend it, as, much like the description states, it is able to save your documents to many filetypes, including any Word generation, pdf, rtf, and xhtml.  

Priestess of Neptune
Crew

Christine Alina

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 5:12 pm
Actually, I might put that on hold for now and do the naruto fanfic. I wanted to make it summery to True Blood from the TV show series but don't know anyone 'who's a true blood fan or who has read the books?'

I think I might have notepad on my laptop which I hope. I guess I''ll try writing the story in my notebook tonight.  
The Ideas Center

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff