No
View Results

Hittlers Potato 8D

0 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:31 pm
I really love this guy but theirs and age difference I'm 17 and hes 14...I really do LOVEEE this guy...I told him that I couldn't...What if I turned 18 and went to jail..he still didn't care..and then I told him to....give up..And I REALLY still love him..and....He also told me hes not worth it...So..What should I do I"m soo Love struck and in pain D:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:25 pm
Hittlers Potato 8D
I really love this guy but theirs and age difference I'm 17 and hes 14...I really do LVOEEE this guy...I told him that I couldn't...What if I turned 18 and went to jail..he still didn't care..and then I told him to....give up..And I REALLY still love him..

hmmmm. thats a good question. Age shouldn't matter. If you guys really love each other, don't give up hope. And well, you will turn 18 one day, most people do if they don't go suicidal. Well, my advice to yo is to stay out of any danger or trouble that could cause you to go to jail.  

Lieutenant Katherine

Darkswiftmist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:45 am
So what if there is an age difference. If u really like him go for it. He probably really likes u too. Telling him to give up might hurt him too. He will probably keep trying anyway.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:47 am
Just go back to him .
tell Him you love and you don't care what age you are .  

sun kuran7

5,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100

mother of fafnir

Generous Giver

7,875 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:08 pm
I would be very careful with that one mostly because you care a lot about him but he can try and twist that. Or worse he parents could.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:24 pm
ya be careful of who u like but so what if their is a age difference just talk to him about you liking him and see if he responds yes  

llxStarscreamxll

Chatty Seeker

8,150 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Tumbling Stars
Vice Captain

5,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 12:39 pm
You can still love him. Just make sure that you do not have sex with him. It is still considered rape to have sex with someone younger even though you love eachother, so be as careful as you can.  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 1:52 pm
Wait for him. If you guys really love eachother, than you should be together. I agree, don't have sex or anything, but seeing each other should be fine. Age is just a number. Once he's 18, you're both in the clear. I commend you for trying to protect him, by telling him to give up, but if he really loves you, he'll stick with you. As long as you can stick it out with him.

Good luck, and much happiness! ^_^  

miss reku

Dangerous Lover

8,050 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200

Ugly Azz_FAKE HO3S

5,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 9:08 am
i say yes becuz u should love everyone on earth but u dont have to like dem in gods way  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 8:35 am
You really love this guy do you?

Well, here's my weird advise: If the two of you are really meant for each other, you shouldn't be afraid of getting apart.
Like they said, age doesn't matter... it never mattered!

Also, don't do any illegal stuff! D:

Hikari de Grazia

Gracious Gekko

32,825 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Team Peyo 25
  • That One Hero 500

Zenally

4,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:59 pm
I have to say that often more older guys take advantage of younger girls, But this time the ages are switched. Hm... well girls aren't as hormonal as guys so I guess theres no danger like that... Just make sure he returns your feelings, and isn't just using you as arm candy to build up a reputation. I know it sounds evil, but just double check because it's better than being stabbed in the back when you look away.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:15 am
If he's willing and your willing and his family approves it's not illegal. You should really discuss this with his parents. Then you can be happy, he can be happy, and no one has to get a lawyer.  

Mistletoe Claus

Timid Bunny

9,150 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Jack-pot 100

o0Disapproval0o

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:33 am
Right now, 14 and 17 may seem like a big difference. But, hey, my mom is 44 and my dad is 50. :l  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:03 am
Hmmmm... think of it this way, love (to me aswell as many other people who posted here) isnt about age. You should love him. and He should love you back too!  

Ice-Kitty472

LaughingGal13

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:48 pm
If you love the guy its gonna hurt more doing the what if thing. Just jump in with both feet but, what out for s**t. Stepping into it sucks. lol  
The Main Floor

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff